WWE.com live PPV streams

Wald

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Has anyone every ordered these? What's the quality like?

I was meant to be going to a bar to watch WM tonight but I'm massively hungover so would rather watch it from my couch. I also have a sweet projector in my living room, so if the stream works well I'd like to hook my laptop up to it and home cinema the event.

Any help much appreciated

ive only done it once but if i remember the quality is really good, there are 4 or 5 options each mesured by kbps the higher the better, if you have good internet streaming at highest kbps will be no problem and it will look superb

I tried to order it, but it says that it's not available in my region (UK). Do you know if there's any other way for me to order a high quality stream?

I'm in the UK. I bought a WWE online stream last year, for WrestleMania 27. The quality was great, and you can select a speed, depending on your internet connection. You can change this at any time if your speed picks up. The only issue was that I paid the full American price (In Pound Sterling, about £30 ish, I forget), whereas we only pay £15 in the UK for it. But it was worth it.

I want to pay for this but ld up going to a site with free streams(no im not giving links) but yeah I did pay for it once on the wwe site and its really good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back