• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Capitol Punishment MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Milenko said I could do this for PPVs so here we go The MVP for Capitol Punishment is....

Randy Orton + (R.O.B)​

Florence_Photo_030.jpg

I think that for this PPV he is the one to give it to for multiple reasons. He has just recently suffered a concussion, had no idea whether or not he would be able to compete and put on one solid match. And for the conspiracy theorists out there if the concussion was a work then I say he sold very well which still makes him the MVP. With that being said he was the winner of the match that had the best build up and arguably the best action. Personally I feel that nobody really comes close to him.

Second Place

Alberto Del Rio

He got a win over the Big Show helping his career move forward. Apart from that nobody else really had a huge impact on the overall show.

Oh, hell yes Orton gets MVP tonight. About half the match was made because of Orton and his selling the concussion. Sure, some of it might have been legit, but at least part of it was deliberate selling on Orton's part and the match was all the better for it.

My pick is pretty simple and it is non other than CM Punk. He put on a fantastic promo (nothing new right?). It had me wondering what he was talking about when it came to doing the most honest thing he could do. Hopefully it leads to Punk moving up the ranks as a legit main eventer. As for his match it was easily the best match, no doubt. Him and Mysterio have that chemistry that no matter what the match will be fantastic. The match was full of close calls and you really don't know who was going to win. Fast paced action, great back and forth combat, and Punk continues on the roll that he is on.

My pick is pretty simple and it is non other than CM Punk. He put on a fantastic promo (nothing new right?). It had me wondering what he was talking about when it came to doing the most honest thing he could do. Hopefully it leads to Punk moving up the ranks as a legit main eventer. As for his match it was easily the best match, no doubt. Him and Mysterio have that chemistry that no matter what the match will be fantastic. The match was full of close calls and you really don't know who was going to win. Fast paced action, great back and forth combat, and Punk continues on the roll that he is on.

He was my leading canidate the entire time. His promo was very good and his match was solid. But with that being said he said he was going to do the most honest thing in the WWE. When he said this I was expecting something to go down later in the night and nothing did leaving me with an Anti Punk taste. However with the Viewer's Choice Raw among us and considering Nexus debuted at Viewer's Choice I hope something will go down tomorrow.

He was my leading canidate the entire time. His promo was very good and his match was solid. But with that being said he said he was going to do the most honest thing in the WWE. When he said this I was expecting something to go down later in the night and nothing did leaving me with an Anti Punk taste. However with the Viewer's Choice Raw among us and considering Nexus debuted at Viewer's Choice I hope something will go down tomorrow.

I was waiting for him to do something too, but maybe WWE shot that down due to him taking a stab at them during his promo........which led to the swagger bourne match going live ?

Anyway.....my MVP is the DC crowd for 2 reasons.....

1. For chanting WE WANT RYDER very loud during 2 matches
2. Being vocal Hulk Cena haters.

I was waiting for him to do something too, but maybe WWE shot that down due to him taking a stab at them during his promo........which led to the swagger bourne match going live ?

1.Get over Zack Ryder
2.Id say it was 50/50 in DC for John Cena

My MVP for Captiol Punishment would be Randy Orton for Wrestling with a concussion with CM Punk a close second.

Really, the DC crowd?

They were half-dead the first few matches. The only match they were really in was Cena's match and that's a regular.

CM Punk is my pick,

1. Great Promo
2. Great Match With Great Wrestling Ability

That's all you need to be great all round wrestler, and therefore, my MVP of the night.

And Randy Orton MVP wrestling during a concussion? Bah, he's been cleared to wrestle, SURE, not 100% cleared, but clear ENOUGH to wrestle, stupid reason. But his match was great though, but he honestly can't give ANYBODY that belt, unless it's to John Cena or HHH... ridiculous.

CM Punk with ease. He cut the promo of the night (no mean feat considering Truth and Miz were also given the mic) where in all of about two minutes he managed to effectively set up his match with Rey as well as setting up and gaining a bit of interest for his next angle the reveal of "the most honest thing in the WWE". He then went out and had the match of the night which again in no mean feat on a card that also featured some really good matches in the form of Kofi/Ziggler and Christian/Orton.

Capitol Punishment MVP​

CM Punk

He did what he needed to do, he has a "normal" CM Punk promo, he is the most loved heel of all times, he had a lot of more cheers than Rey Mysterio (wtf?), he won the match and he left us thinking what is his next move...
He pretty much said something about honesty that made people curious about, I'm pretty sure that we are going to see it today at Raw.

He is the next in line for a WWE Championship in my opinion, but if he wants to take a break from WWE he could easily win The Money in the Bank and for storyline purposes he gets injured, and comes back at WrestleMania cashing in his WWE Championship contract against Cena (after he defeats The Rock).

A side note, I think that Barrett was pretty solid too, the guy is awesome in the mic section and a good brawler and wrestler for his size, I can only see him being pushed to upper midcard with a feud against Bryan or Randy Orton.

CM Punk is my pick,

And Randy Orton MVP wrestling during a concussion? Bah, he's been cleared to wrestle, SURE, not 100% cleared, but clear ENOUGH to wrestle, stupid reason. But his match was great though, but he honestly can't give ANYBODY that belt, unless it's to John Cena or HHH... ridiculous.

Hell would you wrestle with a concussion? He was cleared to wrestle right before the PPV. It was a game time decision and don't tell me wrestling with a migraine isn't annoying. Imagine if he had decidied if he was unable not to compete. How pissed would everyone be? No WHC match. He sold the injury so well during the match and the match itself was very good. And the fact that you say he can't give anybody else the belt, I say wait for MITB, when he has no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back