WWE Battleground - Becky Lynch VS Natalya

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced on tonight's Raw that Becky and Natalya will meet in three weeks for Battleground.

If Natalya's character is fleshed out some over the next few weeks and the match is given a good amount of time, it could be a lot of fun. Becky's quite plucky as a babyface and Natalya going heel MIGHT be the best thing to happen to her in years.

With this being their first bout, I expect Nattie to pull off the win, though that might depend on how long WWE plans on keeping the feud going.

It was announced on tonight's Raw that Becky and Natalya will meet in three weeks for Battleground.

If Natalya's character is fleshed out some over the next few weeks and the match is given a good amount of time, it could be a lot of fun. Becky's quite plucky as a babyface and Natalya going heel MIGHT be the best thing to happen to her in years.

With this being their first bout, I expect Nattie to pull off the win, though that might depend on how long WWE plans on keeping the feud going.

I'm not sure how much longer Natayla will be on TV. There really isn't much left to do. They've been using her a lot the past few months so I'm sure she could use a break.

I say Becky wins at Battleground to look good going into Summerslam. Maybe get slotted into the Women's Championship match at Summerslam, making it a WM rematch between Becky/Sasha/Charlotte.

I was really shocked at Nattie's heel turn as I didn't see it coming. It really refreshes her character which has been a baby face since a long time.

The matter of concern is that who should win this match. Becky and Nattie both require wins.

Still I am 51-49 in favour of Nattie's win as she is quite new as a heel and requires some wins.

Nattie wins at Battleground and then loses the feud at Summerslam.

Becky should be in the Women's Title picture instead of what's her face.. This match sounds very boring, even more boring than Charlotte and her opponent, who i can never remember her name.. The Woman's division is just a mess right now.. That's not changing any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back