WWE '13: Keeping It Simple, Stupid

GLOBAL ICON

I <3 Wrestling and Soccer
Well, the backstory is this: I'm starting my brand new thread in the post-WrestleMania XXIX era. My first show will be the 8th April RAW. I've tweaked two results from the WrestleMania match-card. JAM will be helping me with the graphics. The management remains the same: Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and the Board of Directors (unknown).

This first post is to introduce all readers to the Superstars, Divas, champions, PPVs and storylines going forward.

wrestlemania_29_logo_by_oswimages-d4yvztg.png

John Cena def. The Rock (new WWE champion)

Undertaker def. CM Punk (21-0)

Triple H def. Brock Lesnar in a No Holds Barred match

Alberto del Rio def. Jack Swagger (retains World Heavyweight championship)

Ryback def. Mark Henry

Fandango def. Chris Jericho

Team Hell No def. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (retain WWE Tag Team championship)

Tons of Funk and the Funkadyctylls def. Team Rhodes Scholars and the Bella Twins

The Shield def. Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show (Big Show knocked out his partners post-match)

Pre-show
Wade Barrett def. The Miz (retains Intercontinental championship)

WWE-Raw.png
20120522_smackdown_EVENT_LOGO.png

[Key: RAW exclusive SmackDown! exclusive Dual brand Part-time Inactive

Superstars

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Big E Langston
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Otunga
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Epico
Evan Bourne
Fandango
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Tensai
The Miz
The Rock
Titus O’Neil
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Divas

AJ Lee
Aksana
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Cameron
Kaitlyn
Layla
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Summer Rae
Tamina Snuka

Other On-Air Personnel

Booker T (General Manager of SmackDown!)
Brad Maddox (Assistant of Vickie Guerrero)
Justin Roberts (Ring Announcer)
Lillian Garcia (Ring Announcer)
Mick Foley
Paul Heyman (Manager of CM Punk and Brock Lesnar)
Ricardo Rodriguez (Manager and ring announcer of Alberto Del Rio)
Theodore Long (Senior Advisor of Booker T)
Vickie Guerrero (Managing Supervisor of RAW)
Zeb Coulter (Manager of Jack Swagger)

Broadcasters

Carlos Cabrera (Spanish play-by-play commentator)
Jerry “The King” Lawler (Color commentator)
John “Bradshaw” Layfield (Color commentator)
Josh Mathews (Play-by-play commentator and backstage interviewer)
Marcelo Rodriguez (Spanish color commentator)
Matt Striker (Backstage interviewer)
Michael Cole (Play-by-play commentator)
Renee Young (Backstage interviewer)
Scott Stanford (Backstage interviewer)

Referees

Chad Patton
Charles Robinson
John Cone
Justin King
Mike Chioda
Rod Zapata
Scott Armstrong

Tag Teams and Stables

3MB (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre)
Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie)
Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E Langston
Great Khali, Hornswoggle and Natalya
Hunico and Camacho
Prime Time Playas (Darren Young and Titus O’Neil)
Primo and Epico
Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan)
Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow)
The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey)
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay and Tensai)

Champions

WWE champion: John Cena
World Heavyweight champion: Alberto Del Rio
Intercontinental champion: Wade Barrett
United States champion: Antonio Cesaro
WWE Tag Team champions: Team Hell No
Divas champion: Kaitlyn​

Below is the Pay-Per-View schedule for the WWE year starting from my first PPV, Extreme Rules.

Extreme Rules: May 19th, Scottrade Center, St Louis, Missouri

Payback: June 16th, Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois

Money In The Bank: July 14th, Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

SummerSlam: August 18th, Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

Night of Champions: September 15th, Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan

Over The Limit: October 6th, First Niagara Center, Buffalo, New York

Hell in a Cell: October 27th, American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida

Survivor Series: November 24th, TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts

TLC: December 15th, Toyota Center, Houston, Texas

68g704.png

Preview

At WrestleMania XXIX, John Cena beat The Rock with an Attitude Adjustment to become a 11-time WWE champion and equal Triple H's 13 times world championship record. The final image of WrestleMania was seeing The Rock hold Cena's arm in victory and on RAW too, these two legends will come face-to-face one more time. The golden boy, "The Champ" comes to the Izod Center with the WWE championship in a Championship Celebration. And to make things better, John Cena has personally invited the ex-champ Dwayne Johnson to attend the celebration. What will transpire between these two icons? What will the Rock have to say? How will John Cena start off his 11th WWE championship reign?

Alberto Del Rio, too, walked out of WrestleMania with gold: the World Heavyweight championship. He too will have a few words for the WWE Universe and his arch-nemesis Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. What will be on Del Rio's mind after proving Swagger and Colter wrong? Will the American duo crash the champ's party?

The Shield successfully defeated the dream team of Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show at WrestleMania to carry on their unbeaten run in the WWE. They are sure to make their presence felt on RAW this week but in what capacity? How will Randy Orton and Sheamus react to Big Show's showings at WrestleMania that resulted in their loss? Will The Shield make some more superstars believe in their "justice"?

Fandango won his début match at WrestleMania against six-time World champion Chris Jericho. The successful debutant will be on RAW along with fellow WrestleMania winners Team Hell No, Ryback, Tons of Funk and Wade Barrett. Tune in to watch these superb superstars and many more this Monday only on RAW live on USA.

23424209.jpg

WrestleZone.com has just learned that Vickie Guerrero, the on-air Managing Supervisor of RAW has confirmed a championship match for Monday Night RAW which will be coming to you live from the Izod Center in New Jersey. The United States champion Antonio Cesaro who missed WrestleMania will be defending the championship against the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder. Ryder, on WWE's official YouTube channel, polled his chances of winning the championship and 45% answered in the affirmative. Zack Ryder had previously won the United States championship on one occasion defeating Dolph Ziggler at the WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV. Antonio Cesaro won the United States championship by defeating Santino Marella on the SummerSlam pre-show on August 19, 2012 and has never lost it since.

68g704.png

Live from Izod Centre, New Jersey

The camera pans around the Izod Centre here in New Jersey and the fans are going crazy just twenty four hours removed from an excellent WrestleMania, the twenty-ninth edition of the yearly phenomenon as “Tonight Is The Night” from Jim Johnston plays in the background. We can see tons of the John Cena 10th anniversary t-shirts and their popularity is matched only by CM Punk’s “Knees to Faces” t-shirt and The Rock’s “Team Bring It” t-shirts. However, there are a few Lesnar, 3MB and Ryback accessory-holders in the WWE Universe. The elite commentary team of Michael Cole, Jerry “the King” Lawler and John “Bradshaw” Layfield welcome us to a cracker of a RAW that includes John Cena’s celebration for winning his 11th WWE championship and a United States championship match between the current champion Antonio Cesaro and the “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder. The New Jersey residing members of the WWE Universe are up for such a huge night and open the chant chest with a deafening “Y-2-J!” chant.

**Voices**

The cheers in the arena are cut off and the WWE’s “Apex Predator” Randy Orton walks out to an ear-piercing mixed reaction. Orton has no shirt and no smile, just the icy cold eyes as he walks down the ramp ready to amend the loss he suffered at the hands of the Shield last night which is now displayed on the tron.

Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome… RANDY ORTON!

Orton gets into the ring and takes the mic from Justin Roberts and waits for the emotion to die down before starting to speak.

Orton: WrestleMania twenty-nine…

*Cheers at the mention of the Grand Daddy*

Orton: WrestleMania twenty-nine was supposed to be a night to remember for one and all. It was night of change; a change in power, a change in regularities. WrestleMania last night was when FINALLY the trio known as the Shield would be done some justice.

*More cheers from the crowd*

Orton: The Shield finally found their match; they finally found their number. At WrestleMania, Sheamus, Big Show and I, we were supposed to be united against these bullies. We were going to give them a taste of their own medicine. We were going to destroy the Shield ONCE and for all…

*The crowd waits impatiently as Orton pauses to choose his words*

Orton: And we could have done it all: given Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns a beating of their lifetime while also restoring order in the WWE and pushing back against these oppressors and we were going to end the undefeated streak when ONE of our own decided to turn his back on us – The Big Show.

*Boos erupt for the back-stabbing giant*

Orton: The Big Show turned traitor; he turned on us and he denied not only me and Sheamus but also the WWE Universe a chance to rectify the injustice inflicted upon the WWE by the Shield. Big Show is the sole reason why the Shield will continue its inordinate ambitions. And it was all my MISTAKE. If it wasn’t for my insistence, Big Show wouldn’t even have made it on the team, let alone go to WrestleMania with the full trust of his team mates. I, in my show of greatness tried to do some justice to Big Show and he did none to my trust.

*Orton takes a deep breath as he savors all the emotions thrown at him*

Orton: I admit it. Last night, I admitted it to Sheamus. It was my mistake. And tonight, I am here to rectify that mistake. I am here to give Big Show what he gave me last night: pain and suffering. So Big Show, if you’re man enough to come out here and prove that you can do more than just watch your team fall apart and do nothing about it, I’m all game.

*The fans cheer at the hint of a potential showdown between Orton and Show*

Orton: What say? You and I, one-on-one, right here, right now!

*The Izod Centre explodes as Orton throws down his mic and starts going ballistic as he waits for an answer*

**Too Many Lies**

Much to the dismay of the crowd and Orton, not Big Show but Sheamus walks out in his typical green “Warrior” shirt and is met with a string of boos for interrupting a potential match. He ignores the harsh reactions and pumps himself up as he marches towards the ring for a confrontation with Orton. He poses in the ring for his loyal fans as Orton looks frustrated at being interrupted. Sheamus picks up a mic and turns towards the seething Viper.

Sheamus: I suggest you calm down fella.

*The crowd doesn’t seem to like the suggestion so much*

Sheamus: After all, you’re not the only one to be betrayed by The Big Show.

*Sheamus points towards himself and Orton is slowly starting to breathe normally*

Sheamus: I was also on that team. I was also looking to amend the destruction caused by the Shield. And I was also denied a chance at retribution by Big Show’s so-called “pride”.

*Orton picks up his mic*

Orton: You’re right. So allow me to do something for you. Allow me to break Big Show’s skull in HALF!!

*More cheers for Orton’s methods of destruction as Sheamus lets out a smile*

Sheamus: Randy, you don’t know me that well, do you? The first thing people notice about me is that I LOVE to fight! And this time with the Big Show, it’s not just a fight, it’s a freaking WAR! I wanna be in that war. The Big Show had no reason to turn on us; he had no reason to knock me out. And tonight, I want my revenge; I want payback! And payback as you know is a bitch! And I wanna beat the Big Show like a bitch!!

*The crowd cheers for Sheamus whole-heartedly for the first time in the night*

Sheamus: And the best part of all, I wanna do it tonight, live in the Izod Centre in New Jersey!!

*More cheers for Sheamus as he takes out his shirt and throws it into the crowd*

Sheamus calls out Big Show but Orton spins him around and they start arguing about who should get the Big Show, off the mic as the crowd is still waiting for the giant to show up. The two men in the ring are now down to shoving each other to express their right and it looks as if they will now go down to blows but something interrupts them.

CAN YOU DIG THAT…? SUCKA!!
**Rap Sheet**

The SmackDown! General Manager makes his way out on Monday Night RAW and the crowd cheers the 2013 Hall of Fame inductee who has his assistant Theodore R. Long firmly by his side. They start the long walk down the ramp to the ring with Long continually whispering something in Booker’s ear. The suited couple gets into the ring and pulls apart the pushing superstars and restores order in the ring.

Booker: Hey-hey-hey. Orton, Sheamus, just stop. I know you both got cheated by the Big Show and I know how it feels to not get your hands on the traitor. But you see by the powers vested in me by the board of directors, I cannot and will not give the both of you a match against Show tonight.

*On hearing that, Orton and Sheamus argue their case and keep reasoning why they should be given that opportunity*

Booker: Wait… hold on… hold on a minute… I’ve… I have…

*The two superstars don’t allow Booker T to speak and this allows Teddy Long to snatch the mic from his senior*

Teddy: Orton, Sheamus, I have an idea! Both your cases are strong enough to give you a match against the Big Show and so there is only one way to determine who should be given the rightful chance to compete against the World’s Largest Athlete!

*Orton and Sheamus calm down a little to hear the idea*

Teddy: Right here tonight, in the main-event of RAW, Randy Orton and Sheamus will go one-on-one with the winner facing the Big Show at next month’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view!!

*The crowd explodes at the announcement as Orton and Sheamus stand apart and stare down each other. Teddy turns to Booker*

Teddy: Now can you dig that? Sucka!!

*Teddy drops the mic and exits the ring as Booker is dumbfound at the atrocity of his assistant while the crowd is engrossed in the staredown happening on the other side of the ring as we go to a commercial*

Back from the break and a WrestleMania Axxess video package airs showing the highlights of some of the matches that took place and also some words from the WWE Superstars. The video clip then focuses on the pre-show that preceded WrestleMania. The Intercontinental match from that YouTube exclusive show is aired where Wade Barrett successfully defeated The Miz with the Bull-hammer elbow.

Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen this first match is a six-man tag team match set for one fall.

**Just Don’t Care Anymore**

The Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett makes his way out patting the championship that is suspended firmly around his waist. The bare-knuckle brawler has a smirk to show-off beneath his beard as he poses to soak up the atmosphere.

Roberts: Introducing first… from Manchester, England… weighing in at 267 pounds… he is the Intercontinental champion… WADE BAAARRETTT!!

Mr. Barrett gets into the ring and teases the Bull-hammer elbow and then proceeds to take off the Intercontinental title off his waist. He goes to the top rope and lifts the championship high above his head as the “smark” crowd starts a “Let’s Go Barrett!” chant. He waits for his tag team partners to come out and caresses his title in the meanwhile.

**Hallelujah**

The cheers die down a little as the self-proclaimed “Intellectual Savior of the masses” Damien Sandow and his tag-team partner Cody Rhodes make their typical “sacred” entrance with the holy beauties Nikki and Brie Bella by their side. Sandow ridicules the fans cheering him on while Cody is content to savor the attention given to him by the beautiful Bellas.

Roberts: And his tag team partners… accompanied to the ring by the Bella twins… weighing a combined weight of 455 pounds… Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes… TEAM RHODES SCHOLARS!!

The Rhodes Scholars join the champion in the ring and a highlight of their loss to Tons of Funk and the Funkadyctylls last night airs on the tron. The four holy spirits look discontent about that loss and Cody Rhodes is apparently making a plan to overturn it tonight.

**Somebody Call My Momma**

The WWE Universe in the Izod Centre turns to boos to welcome Brodus Clay, Tensai, Cameron and Naomi who dance their way to the ring with the blaring sound of “Somebody Call My Momma” ringing throughout the arena.

Roberts: Their opponents accompanied by the Funkadyctylls… weighing in at a combined 559 pounds… “The Funkasauras” Brodus Clay, “Sweet T” Tensai… TONS OF FUNK!!

The two bald, joyous monsters get in the ring which is now clear of Rhodes Scholars and Barrett and finish their dance which appealed neither to the crowd nor to their opponents. However, they maintain their smile and Clay is now whispering “strategy” in Tensai’s ear.

AWWWEEESOMEEEEE!!
**I Came To Play**

The Miz walks out to cheers in his “Be Miz” t-shirt. He poses on the stage much to the annoyance of Barrett. Miz looks determined to beat Barrett and team tonight as he heads straight for the ring without much ado.

Roberts: And, from Cleveland, Ohio… weighing in at 232 pounds… THEEE MIZZZ!!

Miz gets into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He poses one more time for his loyal Mizfits and then trash talks Barrett who isn’t afraid to give word for word. Tons of Funk finally manage to separate the two enemies and then get Miz ready for action.

Wade Barrett and Team Rhodes Scholars vs The Miz and Tons of Funk

Miz and Sandow will start things off tonight. The bell sounds and both men lock-up. Sandow pushes Miz into the corner but is forced to break the hold. They circle around the ring and lock-up again. This time Miz pushes Sandow into the ropes and whips him followed by a takedown. He picks Sandow up and whips him again but this time Sandow ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes but Miz catches him with a dropkick. He locks in a reverse chin-hold on Sandow who tries to punch Miz in the face but Miz manages to avoid it. Miz increases the pressure on the hold but Sandow somehow manages to get to the ropes. Miz pulls him into the face corner and tags in Clay. Clay comes in and rubs his ass on Sandow’s face and the crowd boos the Funkasauras. Clay barges into Sandow with a knee and pulls him to the center of the ring and hooks the leg.

Sandow kicks out!
Clay picks Sandow up and tosses him into the corner. He runs at him and splashes him. He picks him up by the hair and throws him down. Clay comes off the ropes and hits a huge legdrop. He goes for another cover.

Sandow kicks out again!
The Bellas let out a sigh of relief as Clay yells “My Bad” to a distort Tensai. He picks Sandow up and twists his arm behind his back and tags in Tensai. Tensai gets in and headbutts the twisted arm followed by blows to the chest. Tensai pushes Sandow into the ropes and hits a bodyslam on return. The big man comes off the ropes and goes for a splash but Sandow rolls out of the way and Tensai hits the mat. He sits back up but Sandow nails him with a dropkick straight to the face. He hooks the leg.

Tensai kicks out!
Sandow quickly tags in the champion. Barrett gets into the ring and stomps away at Sweet T. He comes off the ropes and hits a knee-drop. He waits for Tensai to get up and locks in the sleeper hold. Tensai tries to get to the ropes but Barrett uses all his strength to hold back the sweet monster. Barrett’s hold is successfully stopping the blood flow to Tensai’s brain and a result, Tensai goes weak in the legs and starts going down. But out of nowhere, he manages to find the strength to get back on his feet and goes for a Samoan Drop but Barrett sidesteps and Tensai hits himself. Barrett comes off the ropes and big boots Tensai. He goes for the pinfall.

Tensai powers out at 2 ½!
This time it is Naomi’s turn to let out a sigh. Cameron tries to get the crowd behind Tensai but in vain as they start a “Tensai Can’t Wrestle!” chant. Barrett holds Tensai’s leg above the mat and tags in Rhodes who goes to the top rope and comes down on the leg with a legdrop. He picks Tensai up and whips him but Tensai reverses and goes for a backdrop. Rhodes slides through his legs and slaps him right across the face. Tensai goes ballistic and swings but Rhodes ducks and hits a Russian leg sweep. He waits for Tensai to get up and hits a clothesline off the ropes but Tensai doesn’t go down. Rhodes hits a dropkick to the ankle and follows it up with a DDT. Cover.

Tensai kicks out!
Rhodes calls for the Disaster Kick as he waits for Tensai to get back to his feet. He comes off the ropes but Tensai ducks and fortunately Rhodes lands on his feet. Tensai goes for a spear but Rhodes leapfrogs and Tensai crashes into the post. Rhodes goes for a schoolboy pin but can’t roll Tensai up. Tensai goes for a booty splash but Rhodes sidesteps just in time to see Tensai hit the mat. Rhodes grabs Tensai by the head and connects the Cross Rhodes. He hooks the inside leg.

Tensai’s outside leg is on the ropes!
Rhodes can’t believe his luck and argues with the ref but Nikki gets on the apron to calm him down. Tensai uses this distraction and goes right after Rhodes but Rhodes moves out of the way and Tensai hits Nikki instead. Rhodes quickly hits a backstabber and tags in Barrett. Barrett goes to the top rope and comes down hard on Tensai’s chest with an elbow drop. He calls for the Bull-hammer and takes off his elbow pad. He waits for Tensai to turn around and swings but Tensai ducks and hits him with a back kick. Barrett is dazed momentarily and Tensai quickly takes him down with a spear. The Funkadyctylls cheer for Tensai as he struggles to get to his partners while Barrett also tries to make the tag and does, to Sandow. Tensai also makes the hot tag to The Miz.

Both men get into the ring. Sandow swings wildly and misses and Miz hits him with a backbreaker-neckbreaker combo. Sandow rolls into the corner where Miz hits him with his signature clothesline. He comes off the ropes and takes down the intellectual savior with the Reality Check. He makes the cover.

Rhodes breaks it up!
Rhodes picks Miz up and goes for the Cross Rhodes but Clay squashes him with a clothesline. He goes for the My Bad body drop but Barrett pulls Rhodes out of harm’s way and Clay lands flat on his tummy. He struggles to get back to his feet and when he does, Barrett greets him with the Bull-hammer. Clay rolls out of the ring and Barrett trash talks him on the way out. Tensai takes advantage and dumps Barrett over the top rope and onto the floor. He turns around and Sandow nails him with a Superkick and follows it up with a spinning heelkick. Miz quickly grabs him from behind and hits the Skull Crushing Finale. He turns him around on his back and grabs both his legs. He “Wooos” and the crowd follow his lead as Miz locks in the Figure Four leg lock. Sandow tries to fight his way out but the SCF has drained out all his strength and all Sandow can do is
TAP…
TAP…
TAP!!!

Winners: The Miz and Tons of Funk

Miz has picked up the win for his team and the ref raises his arm in victory as his teammates join him in the celebration.

Roberts: Here are your winners… TONS OF FUNK AND THE MIZ!!

They lift him on their shoulders as the Funkadyctylls engage in some lady talk with the Bellas who escort the defeated Rhodes Scholars to the back. Miz then focuses his attention to Barrett who has the title around his shoulders and Miz points to it and then to his waist. Tons of Funk then encourage him to do a few slick moves with them and Miz impresses with a split to finish off his break-dance. The mood is jolly in the ring as they advertise the United States championship match scheduled for tonight and also the “John Cena championship celebration” as we go to a break.

Back from the break and the air a video of WrestleMania highlights which features extensive footage of the Chris Jericho versus Fandango match which the latter won, stealing a pinfall by rolling Jericho up. JBL at the commentary table brags about how Fandango beat the first-ever Undisputed WWE champion in his first-ever match in the WWE and that he should be given respect by the WWE Universe.

**ChaChaLaLa**

Fandango makes his way out with his dancing partner in his shining golden jacket and silk tights. He does all the ballroom moves with his beautiful lady, the jeers of the crowd seemingly having no effect on the Ballroom Brawler.

Roberts: FAANDANGO!!

Fandango clearly looks disturbed at Roberts’ inability to pronounce his name right but he concentrates on escorting the lady, Summer Rae to the ring, hand-in-hand. He gets in the ring and holds the ropes for his blonde partner who dances with Fandango a little and ends it with a striking pose with Fandango’s logo hanging from the ceiling behind them. She then fetches a microphone for the formerly Johnny Curtis.

Fandango: My first match in the WWE was against Chris Jericho! The first-ever Undisputed WWE champion, a nine-time Intercontinental champion, six-time World Heavyweight champion, the lead singer of Fozzy, Y2J, the Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Rolla…

*Cheers for the multiple nicknames of Chris Jericho*

Fandango: And nobody gave me a chance because that man had defeated both the Rock and Stone Cold in the same night, in the same match. But after everything’s said and done, after the dust has cleared, it’s my name that gets written in the history books. Because I, single-handedly, won my first-ever match in the WWE at WrestleMania against that twerp, Chris Jericho!

*Boos for Faan-daan-go!*

Fandango: I beat that “parasite” at WrestleMania and he is no more the Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Rolla; I am the lead rock star of the WWE. Chris Jericho, the man, the best in the world at what he does, has been reduced to a jackass. Chris Jericho is no more a legend. He is just a joke.

*The New Jersey crowd starts a “Y-2-J!” chant*

Fandango: And this is just the beginning. This is just a sign of things to come for me. I promise you, the WWE Universe, on live television, that I will become everything Jericho was and I will be greater than him. And when I’m done in the WWE, nobody will remember a certain “Chris Jericho”. All they will remember is THE FAAAHNN…

**S.O.S**

Kofi Kingston interrupts Fandango in his “I Can Fly” t-shirt and he clearly can’t wait to get to blows with his opponent. He does the Boom slaps on the stage with pyros going off in the background as Justin Roberts gets set to introduce him.

Roberts: From Ghana, West Africa… weighing in at 224 pounds… KOOOFI KINGSTONNN!!

Kingston is now already in the ring and on the turnbuckles playing up to the crowd as Fandango looks on in disgust. Kingston takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd and dares Fandango to do the same. Fandango takes off his jacket and hands it to his partner and sets his hair straight before he gets ready to brawl.

Fandango vs Kofi Kingston

The bell rings and Kingston pushes Fandango in the corner and kicks him in the gut. He whips him into the corner and tries for a running bulldog but Fandango pushes him off and Kingston lands hard on his butt. Fandango comes off the ropes and hits a dropkick. He picks Kingston up and whips him but Kingston ducks a clothesline and goes for a springboard moonsault. Fandango catches him in mid-air and hits a backbreaker as the crowd starts a “We Want Jericho!” chant. Kingston rolls to the corner. Fandango waits for him to get up and then connects with a crossbody and follows it up with an impeller DDT. Cover.

Kingston kicks out!
Fandango picks up by the hair and slaps him across the face at which the crowd “oohs”. Kingston gets agitated and swings but Fandango ducks and hits a press slam. He comes off the ropes and does some of his solo moves and hits an elbow drop. He calls for his finisher and blows a kiss to his partner before going to the top rope. He dives off for the leg drop but Kingston rolls out of the way and Fandango crashes into the mat. Both men are down. However, Fandango is the first to be on his feet. He charges at Kingston but Kingston ducks and Fandango crashes into the turnbuckles. Kingston goes to the top and hits a flying crossbody. Cover.

Fandango powers out!
Kingston doesn’t lose hope and builds up for the Boom Drop. He comes off the ropes and connects. He goes into the corner and calls for Trouble in Paradise and considering Summer’s expressions, Fandango is seriously in trouble. Kingston winds up for the TIP but Fandango ducks and catches Kingston with a boot just below the chin. He pulls Kingston to the center of the ring and hits multiple elbow drops before going to the top rope. He poses for the audience and this time connects with the big legdrop. He hooks both the legs.

3!!!

Winner: Fandango

Fandango stands in triumph after making quick work of the Wild Cat and he motions for his partner to get into the ring. They do a few more moves which bring out boos from the crowd as Kingston rolls out of the ring to nurse his wounds.

Roberts: Your winner… FAANDANGO!!

The Ballroom Brawler, clearly angry at Roberts, gets out of the ring to snatch the mic from Roberts and gets back in.

Fandango: Justin Roberts, you fool, it’s FAAAHNN…DAAAAN...GOOOO!!

He drops his mic in triumph and waits for his partner to exit the ring. He poses one last time in the ring and is about to exit when he is interrupted.

**Break The Walls Down**

Chris Jericho!!! The crowd has gone crazy as Jericho is standing on the ramp in his signature “back-turned-to-the-crowd-arms-outstretched” pose with the flashing lights on his jacket on. He turns around and the pyro goes off in the background as Fandango looks in utter disbelief as “Y2J” makes a dash for his nemesis sans the jacket. Jericho gets into the ring and ducks a clothesline from Fandango and kicks him in the gut. He takes him down with blows to the face and skull. Once down, Jericho jumps on top of his adversary and continues the assault which the crowd obviously loves. He picks Fandango up and throws him to the outside and yells “C’mon Baby!” The fans start a “RAW is Jericho!” chant as the six-time World champion follows Fandango to the outside. He picks Fandango up and throws him into the barricade much to the annoyance of Summer Rae, who watches from the stage. Jericho then proceeds to smack him in the face with lefts and rights, both arms and legs. He picks Fandango up by the hair and smashes his skull onto the apron, the ring post and the steps before throwing him into the announce table. He picks him up and throws him back into the ring. He gets in and measures Fandango before hitting the patent Lion Sault. He waits for Fandango to get up who takes a world of time to get back to his feet after the beloved assault and just when he turns around, Jericho drops him with the Code Breaker. He wants the crowd to chant his name louder and they oblige as Jericho grabs Fandango’s legs and turns him on his belly! The Walls of Jericho are locked in!! Fandango is tapping frantically but Jericho refuses to let go. He keeps yelling at Fandango to “come on” but all Fandango can do is tap and tap and tap. Jericho finally let’s go and completes the assault with a disrespectful stomp to the head and exits the ring. The crowd loves every minute of it as Jericho soaks in the cheers with a look of satisfaction on his face complete with the sick smile. He acknowledges the “You’ve Still Got It!” chant by his New Jersey fans and he high-fives them as he takes the long walk back to the stage. Once he gets there after what seems like eternity, he poses one last time before making his way out through the curtains. Fandango lays motionless in the ring and the commentators are going berserk about this attack as we go to a commercial.

We return to Monday Night RAW live from Izod Center in New Jersey and a replay of Chris Jericho’s attack on Fandango from moments ago is shown. After the replay, we cut to the back where Booker T is in his office facing Teddy Long displaying a look of serious anger and annoyance.

Booker: What in the world were you thinking when you made that match?

Teddy: I was thinking of you Booker. I make those great main-event matches which the WWE Universe will love and you get the credit for being a great General Manager. That was what I was thinking.

*Booker gets the taunt in Teddy’s words and he looks even more annoyed, if that’s possible*

Booker: And what were you thinking when you called me a ‘sucka’?

Teddy: Wait a minute! I never called you a ‘sucka’! That was meant for Orton and Sheamus.

Booker: Oh come on Teddy. Do you think I’m a fool? You were clearly looking at me when you said ‘sucka’, weren’t you?

Teddy: I wasn’t. Don’t tell me you don’t my secret.

*Booker gives him a puzzled look*

Teddy: Uh… I refrain from telling my secrets on live television but you leave me no choice playa. My secret is that I am squint-eyed.

*The crowd boos Teddy and Booker’s expression of anger combined with irritation is priceless*

Booker: Tell me you did not just say that!

*Cheers for Booker’s catchphrase and they double up as everyone’s favorite 3MB hit the scene*

Booker: Now why in the world are you guys here?

Slater: Booker T… we are your best performers; the most charismatic, enigmatic, energetic and talented superstars in the whole, entire WWE. And you think you can get away with not putting us on the card for the follow-up RAW of WrestleMania? Are you serious?

Booker: Look, I’m in no mood for…

Teddy: You playas want a match?

*Teddy looks at Booker while saying this to project his “squint” which brings out an audible laugh from Cole*

Slater: That’s what we want.

Teddy: Okay. You have one but not for tonight; for SmackDown! This Friday you three, the 3MB will take on the Big Show in a 3-on-1 handicap match.

Slater: Thanks Teddy. You’re the man, the playa. I think you should be the General Manager.

*Slater gives Booker a quick look and the 3MB exit. Teddy looks in their direction and then speaks*

Teddy: Holla holla.

*Booker takes off his glasses and looks at Teddy in disgust before walking off and we return to ringside*

The commentators have a laugh at Teddy’s squint-eyed performance but quickly regain their senses to promote the “John Cena championship celebration” before a few more of the WrestleMania highlights are shown. The video ends and we are up for a championship match.

WOO WOO WOO… YOU KNOW IT!!
**Radio**

Zack Ryder makes his way out much to the annoyance of half the crowd however half of it is still cheering for the Internet sensation. He high fives his loyal Zack Pack as he makes his way to the ring for the United States championship match in bright-colored tights and a t-shirt reading “Made in Long Island”.

Roberts: The following contest is for the United States championship!! Introducing first the challenger… from Long Island, New York… weighing in at 221 pounds…he is the “Long Island Iced Z”… ZACK RYDER!!

Ryder is now in the ring and he climbs the turnbuckles and poses his signature “L.I.” pose. He moves his hand around his waist signaling that he is here to win the U.S. title. He then proceeds to ask a few beauties in the audience to call him once he is champion.

**Miracle**

The divided crowd stays, however the sides have turned as the booing crowd now cheers the United States champion Antonio Cesaro who comes out in his unzipped sports jacket showing off his prized U.S. championship that is suspended around his waist. The champ waves the Swiss flag that he has in hand and then pats his title as he heads straight for his challenger.

Roberts: His opponent… from Lucerne, Switzerland… weighing in at 240 pounds… he is the current United States champion… ANTONIO CESSSAROO!!

The champ is in the ring holding his championship high above his head as Ryder looks on. Cesaro climbs the ropes and poses with the U.S. title and the die-hard U.S.A. patriots start a “U.S.A.!” chant. Cesaro smiles at the chanting crowd and then hands over his title to the ref who displays it to the entire arena signaling that this match has high stakes.

United States championship
Antonio Cesaro © vs Zack Ryder

The two men circle around the ring not taking their eyes off each other as the ref calls for the opening bell. Cesaro quickly grounds Ryder with a kick to the gut followed by blows across the face. He goes for one final mega punch but Ryder pushes him into the ropes. Cesaro goes for a Pele kick but Ryder ducks and catches the champion with a bicycle kick straight to the temple. Cesaro backs off into the corner but Ryder hits him with a clothesline. He gets hold of Cesaro’s bald head and locks in a headlock. Cesaro uses his strength to push his opponents into the ropes and hits a clothesline on return. He picks Ryder up and whips him but Ryder ducks a boot and goes for one of his own but Cesaro catches his leg in mid-air. He picks him up and plants him with a sit-out powerbomb. He hooks both legs.

Ryder kicks out!
Cesaro awaits Ryder’s revival as he takes a breather. He runs at Ryder once he is on his feet but Ryder leapfrogs and Cesaro crashes into the ropes. Ryder goes for a roll-up but Cesaro rolls through and kicks Ryder in the gut followed by a DDT. He picks Ryder up and slaps him across the back and pushes him into the corner. He whips him into the opposite one and hits a lateral press. He grabs Ryder from behind and hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ryder powers out!
Cesaro grabs Ryder by the arm and locks in an arm-bar. Ryder tries to get to the ropes but Cesaro’s superior strength doesn’t allow him to do so. Cesaro uses his elbow to push Ryder’s head in the opposite direction to increase the pressure in the arm and torso region. Ryder uses his free arm to punch Cesaro in the leg but Cesaro doesn’t budge an inch. Ryder finally manages to strike Cesaro in the face and Cesaro lets go. Ryder takes advantage of the momentary distraction and nails the champion with a dropkick. He comes off the ropes and hits a springboard moonsault. Cover.

Cesaro kicks out with authority!
Ryder quickly goes down on Cesaro with elbows to the jaw and the ref needs to separate them. Ryder avoids the ref and goes back to work on Cesaro with blows to his face and torso. He picks Cesaro up and whips him but Cesaro reverses. Ryder ducks a clothesline and comes off the ropes but Cesaro catches him. He goes for a 360º sidewalk slam but Ryder counters and hits a DDT. He hooks the outside leg.

Cesaro stays alive!
Ryder waits for Cesaro to get up and once he is on his feet, Ryder dumps him to the outside with a clothesline. He goes to the apron and hits a crossbody. Ryder is now in control of the match and the Zack Pack starts a “Let’s Go Ryder!” chant as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Cesaro has Ryder in a reverse chin-lock. Ryder tries to wriggle out of it but Cesaro doesn’t allow him to. We see a replay of Cesaro sending Ryder crotch-first into the ropes and following it up with a boot that led to this chin-lock. Live, Ryder gets to his feet and pushes Cesaro back-first into the turnbuckles. He turns around and swings but Cesaro lifts him off his feet and sends him spine-first into the turnbuckles. He comes off the ropes but Ryder ducks and hits an uppercut. Cesaro comes off the ropes and Ryder hits a back kick to the gut followed by a corkscrew neckbreaker. He hooks both legs.

Cesaro kicks out at 2 ½!
Ryder thought he had him there! He slams the mat hard as he was just half a second away from winning the U.S. title he never lost fairly in the first place. He pulls Cesaro nearer to the corner and then goes to the top. He does the fist pump and leaps off the top but there’s nobody home! Cesaro rolled out of the way and Ryder is now sitting on the mat. Cesaro this time connects with the Pele kick but to the back of the head. He goes to the top and comes down on Ryder with an uppercut. Cover.

Ryder kicks out!
Cesaro can’t believe it! He argues with the ref for the three count but the ref remains stern. Ryder tries to take advantage and rolls Cesaro up in a school-boy pin.

Cesaro rolls through!
Cesaro swings but Ryder ducks and hits a powerbomb. He lifts Cesaro by the skull and goes for the DDT but Cesaro pushes him off and hits a belly-to-belly on return. He calls for a boot but Ryder sidesteps and catches Cesaro with an STO. Cesaro rolls into the corner. Ryder runs at him but Cesaro moves out of harm’s way sending Ryder face-first into the turnbuckle. Cesaro comes off the ropes and finally manages to hit a boot. He hooks both legs.

This match is not over!
Cesaro is in further disbelief as Ryder has kicked out of a picture-perfect big boot. The crowd joins in this back-and-forth match with a “Neu-tra-li-zer!” chant. Cesaro seems to take their suggestion and calls for his finisher. He pushes Ryder into the ropes and lifts him up but Ryder slips through and hits a heelkick. Cesaro falls into the corner. Ryder fist pumps and connects the Broski Boot. He pulls Cesaro in the middle of the ring and goes for the pinfall.

Cesaro keeps his title reign alive!
This time it is Ryder’s turn to pull his hair in frustration as Cesaro refuses to give up the championship to the L.I. born Broski. Ryder calls for the Rough Ryder. He runs at Cesaro but the champion catches him in mid-air and hits a spinebuster. The commentators promote the stamina and will power of these two men as Cesaro stops to collect his breath. He calls for another boot but Ryder ducks and hits the Zack Attack. He goes to the top and calls for a Rough Ryder off the top rope!! The crowd cheers him on and he dives but Cesaro greets him with the Very European uppercut. He quickly picks Ryder up and pushes him into the ropes and hits the Neutralizer. Cover.

3!!!

Winner and still United States champion: Antonio Cesaro

Cesaro asks the ref to raise his arm in victory after the ref hands him his championship which he has successfully managed to defend against a game Zack Ryder. However, Cesaro doesn’t acknowledge his opponent and goes to the top to celebrate with his title. He then goes to the outside and proudly shows off the U.S. title before pinning it to his waist and walking to the back. Ryder sits in the corner upset about being seconds away so many times to winning the U.S. championship. We go backstage where Matt Striker has a guest.

Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time… Ryback!!

*The crowd cheers as Big Hungry comes into sight for the first time on RAW tonight*

Striker: Ryback, first off all, congratulations on your victory over Mark Henry at WrestleMania last night. But as we all know, it wasn’t very easy. So tell us how did you manage to overcome the World’s Strongest Man?

*Ryback takes a deep breath before replying*

Ryback: World’s Strongest Man you say? The Hall of Pain you say? I’ll tell you what. Not only did I avoid going into the Hall of Pain last night at WrestleMania; I shut it down!

*Cheers for Ryback*

Ryback: Mark Henry may have been the World’s Strongest Man before the WWE saw Ryback. But that’s my point. Now that WWE and its Universe have seen Big Hungry, Mark Henry just pales in comparison!

*A section of the crowd still manages to find reasons to boo Ryback*

Ryback: Mark Henry HAD the Hall of Pain. Mark Henry WAS the World’s Strongest Man. But now, now, there is a new man on the scene. A man that has beaten, broken and finished Henry: RYBACK!

*A “More Like Goldberg!” chant echoes in the arena*

Ryback: FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!! FEED ME…

Ryback suddenly falls to the ground and we see Henry has taken down the big man off his feet and into the wall. Henry, clearly looking agitated, picks Ryback up and slams him back-first into the wall. And again. And again. And again. Finally, he picks Ryback up and hits the World’s Strongest Slam on the cold floor below and walks away leaving Ryback in a world of pain. We go to a commercial as Striker calls for the medics.

Back from the break and the commentators promote Henry’s pre-commercial attack on Ryback and put over the fact that the loss at the hands of Ryback at WrestleMania XXIX didn’t go down too well with Henry. We cut to the back where Brad Maddox welcomes the Managing Supervisor of RAW, Vickie Guerrero as she steps out of her vehicle.

Vickie: Make it official: The four-diva tournament to crown the next no.1 contender for the Divas title featuring Nikki Bella, AJ Lee, Layla and Tamina.

*The crowd cheers for the divas-tourney announcement which begins from tonight*

Vickie: So fill me in on what happened till now tonight.

Maddox: Well, to start off, Antonio Cesaro successfully defeated Zack Ryder to retain his championship.

*Maddox tries to match Vickie’s pace as she heads for her office*

Vickie: Good.

Maddox: Chris Jericho attacked Fandango after the latter’s match and Mark Henry attacked Ryback backstage after Ryback’s scheduled interview with Matt Striker.

Vickie: Hmm. Any damage done?

*By now the duo is in Vickie’s office*

Maddox: Fandango appears to be fine but I can’t say the same for Ryback. After all, even the toughest men can’t sustain such assaults from Mark Henry.

Vickie: What do the medics say?

Maddox: They’re still checking on him.

Vickie: Anything else? What about the main-event?

Maddox: Umm, it’s Randy Orton versus Sheamus with the winner getting Big Show at Extreme Rules.

*Cheers from the arena for the main-event*

Vickie: Good one Brad. You’re learning match-making from me, aren’t you?

Maddox: Uh, Vickie, I would like to tell you…

*Maddox is interrupted by a rap on the door*

Vickie: Come in.

*The crowd cheers as Booker T and “squint-eyed” Teddy Long walk into the office*

Booker: You called us here?

Maddox: I did. Vickie, these two have been making matches on our show. On your show.

*Vickie looks agitated and Booker gives Teddy a scornful look*

Vickie: You mean the main-event was made by Booker T?

*Booker points to Teddy who nods in disagreement*

Vickie: Who in the world has given you the right to make matches on Monday Night RAW?!!

Teddy: Wait a minute lady. I gave your show a superb main-event. A main-event the world wants to see. I’m increasing your ratings and in the end the board will be happy by your performance. And what do I get for it?

*This time it’s Teddy’s turn to give Booker a scornful look*

Vickie: Alright. But my job is to make matches. How about you give the board an explanation as to why I myself am not the person making those great matches the world wants to see?

Teddy: Okay. I have an idea. This Friday on SmackDown!, you can make the main-event just like we did here on RAW tonight.

Vickie: That’s great.

*Teddy looks at Booker*

Teddy: Holla holla.

*Teddy leaves the office and Booker lets out a sigh of disgust as Maddox and Vickie return to their conversation*

Back to ringside and the commentators are in utter confusion as to what Teddy Long is up to. They then rewind to twenty-four hours ago when Team Hell No beat Ziggy and Big E to retain their tag team titles. Michael Cole then informs us that Dolph Ziggler will not be here tonight for he suffered food poisoning last night.

Primo and Epico are already in the ring sans Rosa Mendes who has gone back to Calgary, Alberta for a hip surgery. The duo awaits the entrance of their opponents for tonight, the WWE Tag Team champions, Team Hell No.

BOOM!!
**Veil of Fire**

Kane and Daniel Bryan come out to loud cheers from the crowd with the WWE Tag Team championships. Bryan is wearing his “YES! NO!” t-shirt while Kane is dressed in signature fire design. The duo makes its way to the ring while patting each-other on the back.

Roberts: This following match is a tag-team contest. Standing currently in the ring… PRIMO AND EPICO!! And their opponents making their way to the ring… weighing in at a combined weight of 540 pounds… they are the WWE Tag Team champions… Kane, Daniel Bryan… TEAM HELL NOOO!!

D-Bry is now standing on the top rope yelling “NO!” at his loudest best while Kane is in the ring showing off one of the two tag team championship belts. He places his title on the ground and with Bryan behind him, lifts his arms into the air and drops them down at which the pyros in the turnbuckles go off causing the smaller of the two to shudder.

Team Hell No vs Primo and Epico

Bryan and Primo will start things off. The bell sounds and Bryan goes right after Primo taking him down with blows. He picks him up and whips him followed by a clothesline. Primo goes into the corner. Bryan runs at him and hits a corner clothesline and follows it up with a running bulldog. He picks Primo up and goes for a bodyslam but Primo slips out. He goes for an enzugiri but Bryan ducks and locks his arm behind his back. Bryan goes down on his back himself and locks in the bow and arrow hold. Primo tries to wriggle free but the position of the hold makes it impossible for him to do so. However, he refuses to tap out and Bryan releases. He waits for Primo to get up and runs at him but Primo ducks and makes the tag to Epico. Epico comes off the top rope but Bryan catches him with an enzugiri of his own. He waits for Epico to sit-up and unleashes the No! Kicks right across his face and torso. The crowd starts a dueling “YES!” chant. Bryan then tags in Kane.

Kane comes running in, off the ropes and into a dropkick right to the chest. He picks Epico up and whips him followed by a boot. Epico rolls into the corner. Kane hits him with a clothesline. He turns back, walks to the opposite corner and hits a running clothesline a la the other brother of destruction. He goes for a third but Epico gets his foot up just in time to catch Kane square on the mouth. Epico runs at the Big Red Monster but he counters with a sidewalk slam. Kane goes to the top and comes down on the much smaller Epico with a flying clothesline. He calls for the Chokeslam which gets the crowd pumped up. He grabs Epico by the neck but Primo runs in to make the save. However, Bryan takes Primo down with a missile dropkick. Kane hits Epico with the Chokeslam and tags in Bryan. Bryan goes to the top and adds insult to injury with a headbutt. He hooks both the legs.

3!!!

Winners: Team Hell No

Bryan and Kane celebrate a squash victory as JBL puts over the fact that the Puerto Ricans didn’t connect with one offensive move on the tag champs. Team Hell No is now reunited with the tag titles and they go onto the ropes to celebrate their victory. They then “hug it out” in the center of the ring and then raise each other’s arms into the air in triumph.

SIERRA. HOTEL. INDIA. ECHO. LIMA. DELTA… SHIELD!!
**Special Op**

The celebration is cut short and boos echo around the arena as the “Hounds of Justice” as they call themselves, The Shield make their way out through the crowds; Ambrose and Rollins on one side and Reigns on the other. Team Hell No takes their stance to defend themselves against this rampant trio still undefeated in the WWE after WrestleMania. The three men clad in black from neck to toe now cross the barricade to get closer to the tag team champions. They jump onto the apron and take their time to savor the boos and take a good look at their prey. Kane and Bryan wait for The Shield to make the first move and it is Reigns who gets in the ring first and Kane goes right after the Samoan. Ambrose and Rollins turn their attention to Bryan and isolate him in the corner and kick him down turn by turn. However, Kane now has the upper-hand on Reigns and pumps him down in the corner. Ambrose turns his attention to the monster and locks in the sleeper from behind. Reigns uses this distraction as an advantage and punches Kane in the gut. Ambrose releases the hold and Reigns takes Kane down with a boot. Rollins on the other side is still unleashing his lethal kicks on Bryan who has now given up and shows no sign of defiance. Rollins picks Bryan up and whips him right into a reverse STO from Ambrose. It is now Reigns turn to assault Bryan as Ambrose and Rollins turn their attention towards the Devil’s Favorite Demon. They pick him up and kick him in the gut and hit a double suplex. Reigns has by now demolished Bryan with three spinebusters and the crowd continues to boo the Hounds. He then asks Ambrose to whip Bryan and Ambrose does so and Bryan goes right into a backdrop from Reigns. The trio then lifts Kane on their shoulders and hit the triple powerbomb. Kane’s head bounces off the mat as the Hounds of Justice enjoy their prey with a smile on each of their faces. Ambrose talks trash to the WWE Universe as Reigns and Rollins set the stage for another powerbomb. Ambrose joins his colleagues and they hit Bryan with the triple powerbomb. Ambrose continues his trash talking as the two Rs of The Shield focus their attention to the fallen tag team championship belts. They each pick one of the two belts and lift them high in the sky. Does this signal something? Ambrose goes back to his friends and the three pose their signature pose with Reigns and Rollins holding the WWE Tag Team titles. They place them on the ground and exit the ring and leave the same way they came: through the audience, with a look of satisfaction and triumph on their faces. Team Hell No is now down and dusted in the ring and the medics rush out to their aid as we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and a video of The Shield’s assault on Team Hell No just before the break is shown which ends with Reigns and Rollins holding the WWE Tag Team championships high up in the air. The main-event for tonight, Randy Orton versus Sheamus is promoted followed by a highlight video of the World Heavyweight championship match from WrestleMania.

**Realeza 2013**

The crowd cheers as the Mexican aristocrat, the World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio makes his way out with his ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez by his side. Del Rio is dressed in a smart cream suit with similar trousers and a white shirt beneath. The trademark scarf dangles from his neck and the glistening World Heavyweight championship around his shoulders completes a rich man’s attire. Ricardo next to him is dressed in a tuxedo suit with a bow-tie and has a mic in hand.

Ricardo: Señoras y señores, den la bienvenida el orgullo de México, favorito luchador de la WWE de todos, el aristócrata mexicana, conquistó Jack Swagger en WrestleMania y él sigue siendo el campeón mundial de peso pesado ... AAAALLLBERTOOOOOOO DELLLLLL RRRRRIIIOOOOOO!

The crowd announces Del Rio’s name in the same way as Ricardo does which brings out a smile on the champion’s face that is ecstatic after last night’s huge victory over “A Real American” Jack Swagger. Del Rio gets in the ring and Ricardo’s mic. He waits for the cheers to die down before he starts to speak.

Del Rio: Last night… last night at WrestleMania… Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger to retain this!

*Del Rio lifts the World title high above his head which brings out cheers from the crowd*

Del Rio: Alberto Del Rio sigue siendo el campeón pesado del mundo!! Last night I beat Swagger clean, fair and square in the middle of the ring. And I proved something to not only my doubters but also to Swagger and Zeb Colter. For weeks after Jack Swagger won the No.1 contender’s Elimination Chamber match, the so-called “Real American” and Colter talked about how us immigrants…

*Del Rio looks around in the crowd*

Del Rio: …are useless and shameless to encroach on the United States of America and its respectful citizens and take their jobs and money and leave them poorer than they deserve to be.

*The crowd boos for being forced to remember the disrespectful words of Zeb Colter*

Del Rio: I know how that feels. But at WrestleMania, I sent both of them a message; a message loud and clear straight to their faces when I beat Jack Swagger. A hard-working, prolific and talented immigrant will do more for the might U.S.A. than a stupid, downright intolerable American will.

*A little “boo!” is heard in the arena*

Del Rio: You see I have no disrespect for America. Amo los Estados Unidos. I love the United States. But I don’t like Americans who will insult us immigrants who have come to this bountiful land to earn a living for ourselves. Because the fact is, when we earn from this country, we give back to its people. But its people who do nothing for it should not point fingers at those who do.

*The crowd seems to agree*

Del Rio: Us immigrants, and I speak for all of us from around the world, are here because this is a country of great opportunities which are not provided in our countries. And we try to earn a respectful job. But if anybody tries to stop us from achieving what we have to, we will stand up and fight. No vamos a renunciar a. We will take down peasants like Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter so that we can tell our amigos back home that we serve for THE United States of America.

*More cheers from the crowd as Del Rio smiles*

Del Rio: I have taken the first step by beating Swagger and retaining the World Heavyweight championship. And if he comes back to challenge me again, I will accept for I would like another chance of proving that this Mexican is fitter to hold the World title than that American.

**Patriot**

The cheers quickly turn to boos as Jack Swagger, the loser of last night, comes out to face the champion with Zeb Colter by his side. The duo is dressed in their regular attires and they head straight for the ring but don’t enter it. They stand at the end of the ramp and wait for the boos to disappear because Colter has a few words for the New Jersey crowd and Del Rio.

Colter: Well first off all, congratulations to Alberto Del Rio for being able to beat an able and strong American, “A Real American” Jack Swagger.

*Del Rio acknowledges the congrats with a nod of the head*

Colter: With your victory you have cemented a place in the elite history of WrestleMania. After all, you walked out of it with the World Heavyweight championship still being yours. And you may, and I say MAY, have earned the respect of my associate but you certainly haven’t earned mine. And nor have you earned the right to hold an American’s championship in an American company in the United States of America.

*Boos for the arrogant oldie with the big moustache*

Colter: Jack Swagger may be a Real American but he hasn’t yet fought for America’s pride. I have. I have been on the warfront in Vietnam and I returned only when I assured the U.S.A. a commanding position. I am a war veteran. I have fought for the U.S.A. and it pains me to see immigrants like you coming to our land and taking away what rightfully belongs to the sons of the United States.

Del Rio: Hey, hey, hey, Zeb Colter. I have taken nothing away from the sons of the United States. In fact I have given these sons like Swagger a reason to fight. I take this World championship for the benefit of one and all and if your associate can’t beat me, it just proves that I am superior to him, doesn’t it?

*Swagger is clearly angry at Del Rio’s choice of words but Colter quickly takes up the talking*

Colter: You may be superior to many American sons but that doesn’t give you the right to take away theirs. So, in order to protect the rights of the rightful citizens of the United States of America, I, Zeb Colter, in my full senses use my rights to challenge you, Alberto Del Rio to a match on SmackDown!

*The crowd cheers for the challenge as a smirk crosses Del Rio’s face*

Del Rio: I accept.

*More cheers and the commentators marvel Colter’s courage*

Colter: You Mexicans aren’t good listeners, are you? I wasn’t finished. But now that you have accepted the challenge, you can’t back down. On SmackDown!, when you and I go one-on-one, it will be a tribute to the upcoming pay-per-view: it will be an Extreme Rules match!

*The roof explodes with cheers as Del Rio’s smirk turns into a controlled laugh*

Del Rio: You’re still on.

*Swagger is going ballistic and questions Colter’s challenge but Colter asks him to calm down*

Colter: See you on Friday, amigo.

*Colter drops the mic and retreats up the ramp with Swagger persuading him not to do this as Del Rio celebrates in the ring with his World Heavyweight championship and we go to a break*

The camera pans around the Izod Center once we are back live on RAW and fans hold up signs saying “R Time = Now”, “Cena Sucks”, “FINALLY!”, “I Believe In The Shield”, “Best In The World” and numerous others can be seen. The main-event for tonight is promoted once before two segments are confirmed for next week’s RAW: “CM Punk speaks on being the 21st victim of the streak” and “Brock Lesnar follows up his loss to Triple H”.

**You Can Look**

The Bella Twins make their way out to the ring for the bustier Nikki will be competing in tonight’s Diva-tournament semifinal. The crowd cheers the double treat of the beauty as the twin divas pose around on their way to the ring.

Roberts: The following contest is a No.1 contender’s tournament semi-final match. Introducing first… accompanied to the ring by Brie… NIKKI BELLA!!

The twins are now in the ring and Brie pumps her sister up to make an advancement to the final of the tournament scheduled for next week by securing a victory tonight.

**Light It Up**

AJ Lee comes out to wrestle for a chance to compete for the butterfly championship alongside Big E Langston who had an unsuccessful outing at WrestleMania with the absent Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler. AJ seems to be in a pretty good mood considering her boyfriend lost a championship match at the Grandest Stage of ‘em all.

Roberts: And her opponent… accompanied by Big E Langston… AJ LEE!!

AJ hops around the ring and then finally gets in it as Langston chooses to stay on the outside, on the opposite side of Brie Bella. AJ climbs the turnbuckles and poses which brings out cheers from the audience as Nikki warms herself up in the corner.

No.1 contender’s tournament semifinal
Nikki Bella vs AJ Lee

The bell rings and AJ goes right after Nikki taking her down with a spear. She seems to show her wild side as she smashes Nikki’s face with lefts and rights. She picks Nikki up and whips her into the ropes and goes for a dropkick but Nikki hangs onto the ropes. AJ hits the mat hard. Nikki takes advantage and hits a dropkick of her own. She goes for a cover.

AJ kicks out!
Nikki picks AJ up by the hair and slams her head-first into the mat. She waits for AJ to get up and runs at her but AJ sidesteps and Nikki crashes into the turnbuckles. AJ comes off the ropes and takes the Bella down with a crossbody. She picks her up and whips her into the corner followed by a clothesline. She hits a running legdrop a la Ziggler. She hooks the leg.

Nikki powers out!
AJ calls for the Zig-Zag for which the crowd cheers. Langston nods his head in agreement as Nikki gets up all dazed. AJ grabs her from behind and looks to connect with the Zig-Zag but Nikki holds onto the ropes. AJ hits the mat and Nikki catches her with a boot to the jaw. AJ retreats into the corner holding her jaw in pain and the ref goes to check on her. The Bellas quickly take advantage and Brie tries to get in the ring for the Twin Magic but Langston grabs Brie’s leg and pulls her out of the ring. Nikki argues with the big man but AJ surprises her with a roll-up.

3!!!

Winner: AJ Lee

AJ triumphantly rolls out of the ring as Nikki is upset at being caught off-guard while Brie mouths off at Langston who now joins the winner for a celebration.

Roberts: Your winner… AJ LEE!!

He raises AJ’s arm in the air and AJ gives the Bellas a sadistic smile before following Langston on the way back. The Bellas are visibly annoyed in the ring and complain to the ref but there’s nothing poor Chad Patton can do.

Another promotion of the Championship Celebration is done and a few more highlights of WrestleMania are shown. We go backstage where Matt Striker has a guest.

Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, The Big Show.

*Boos can be heard all around the arena as Big Show comes into sight*

Striker: Big Show, there is only one question on everybody’s mind: Why?

*Big Shows heaves a sigh as he gets ready to answer the question*

Show: Wasn’t it apparent, Matt? Randy Orton and Sheamus are great, physical, valiant competitors in the ring. But that about ends it there. It’s all about Randy Orton. It’s all about Sheamus. It’s all about their alliance for they are two superstars who never seem to trust anybody but themselves.

*Striker is now getting uncomfortable as Show snatches the mic from his hand*

Show: It was all about Randy Orton and Sheamus and of course, The Shield. But nobody, nobody gave me a glance. Nobody.

*The giant looks upset but still carries on*

Show: And I was okay with it. Because you see, it was about the bigger picture. It was about beating The Shield and getting justice for what they did in its name. But then, come WrestleMania, Orton made it all about himself, didn’t he?

*Show looks bitter recalling the incident but the crowd refuses to sympathize*

Show: If only Orton and Sheamus didn’t have to make a conspiracy against me The Shield would have been beaten, finished, scarred. But I forgot one thing. Orton’s and Sheamus’s egos are bigger than justice. Justice needed to be served to The Shield. But instead all we got is injustice to the giant! And I couldn’t, wouldn’t and I did not tolerate it. And I thoroughly justify my actions against those two as justice.

*Boos for the World’s Largest Athlete*

Show: Justice for being unjust to me!

*Striker asks for the mic as he has another question*

Striker: And who do you think will win the main-event scheduled to happen next and go on to face you one-on-one at Extreme Rules?

Show: Well, I don’t know and honestly, I couldn’t care less!

*Show storms out of the scene and Striker thanks him before we go to a commercial*

**Too Many Lies**

Back from the break and without any wastage of time, the Irish Laoch makes his way out for tonight’s blockbuster main-event. The stakes are pretty high and Sheamus seems ready for it as he makes his way down to the ring focused on the task at hand.

Roberts: The following contest is a one-fall match where the winner will face The Big Show at Extreme Rules. Introducing first… from Dublin, Ireland… weighing in at 275 pounds… the Celtic Warrior… SHHEAAAMUSS!!

Sheamus is by now in the ring and pumping himself up with pats to his chest and the crowd starts a “Let’s Go Sheamus!” chant. Sheamus takes out his t-shirt and throws it into the crowd before playing up to it. He then proceeds to take off his chain with the huge locket and adjusts his pads as he waits for his opponent to come out.

**Voices**

The crowd is in frenzy here as Randy Orton comes out to a standing ovation from the WWE Universe. Sheamus seems content about it as Orton with his cold gaze stares at his adversary in the ring. Slowly, methodically, he starts the long walk to the ring with cheers thrown in his face by fans wanting to high five the Viper.

Roberts: And his opponent… from St. Louis, Missouri… weighing in at 245 pounds… he is the WWE’s Apex Predator… RRAAANDY OORRRTONN!!

Orton climbs the turnbuckles in the ring and poses with both his arms in air and the girls go wild for the nearly-naked body of the third-generation married superstar. He shifts his focus from the crowd to Sheamus and the two engage in a staredown which brings out cheers from the audience.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus

The ref separates the two men and calls for the bell. Sheamus goes for a lock-up but Orton quickly locks in a side headlock. He manages to take Sheamus down to his knees but Sheamus gets back up pretty quickly and pushes Orton into the ropes. On return, Sheamus hits him with a shoulder tackle and Orton goes down. Sheamus comes off the ropes but Orton ducks and hits an uppercut on return. Sheamus retreats to the corner. Orton charges at him but Sheamus gets his leg up in time. This time Sheamus runs at Orton but Orton ducks, kicks Sheamus in the gut and locks in the headlock once more. Sheamus again pushes Orton into the corner but this time around, Orton hits a shoulder tackle and sends his opponent to the ground. He comes off the ropes but Sheamus catches him with a belly-to-belly. Cover.

Orton kicks out!
Sheamus warms up as he waits for Orton to get up and locks in a bearhug. Orton tries to break free but Sheamus ducks every blow and manages to hold on to the hold. He forces Orton down on his knees but Orton gets back up and tries to use his strength to break the hold. However Sheamus moves forward and springboards Orton into the ropes and goes a roll-up cover.

Orton rolls through!
Orton frantically goes for a clothesline but Sheamus ducks and hits a press slam. Orton rolls into the corner to take a breather but Sheamus barges into him shoulder-first. Orton is thrown off balance and Sheamus takes advantage with an impeller DDT. Sheamus waits for him to get up and runs at him but Orton counters with a dropkick. Sheamus falls backwards and the Viper catches him with a leapfrog and sits into the cover.

Sheamus kicks out with authority!
Both men get up at the same time much to the surprise of Orton. Sheamus makes the first move as he dashes towards Orton but Orton ducks and Sheamus goes shoulder-first into the post. Orton pulls him back out and kicks him in the gut followed by a DDT. He kicks Sheamus methodically on the elbow joints, knee joints, ankle, leg bone, fingers and skull. He finishes the “vintage” assault with a measured knee-drop right to the temple. He hooks both legs.

Sheamus kicks out!
Orton grabs Sheamus by the skull and lifts him up but Sheamus pushes him into the ropes. He goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks and hits a neckbreaker. Sheamus wisely rolls to the outside. Orton waits for him to get back on his feet and goes for a baseball slide but Sheamus sidesteps. He grabs Orton by the legs and pulls him down head-first into the floor. He picks Orton up and whips him into the turn post. He then throws him into the ring. The Celtic Warrior goes to the top and hits Orton with the battering ram!! He hooks the inside leg.

Orton powers out but just!
Sheamus stares at the ref in surprise because Orton just kicked out of a perfectly executed battering ram. However, without arguing, Sheamus picks Orton up and slaps him across the chest multiple times. He kicks him in the gut and slaps him across the back multiple times. He comes off the ropes and goes for a knee-to-the-face neckbreaker (see: Reality Check) but Orton slips through. He goes for a flash kick but Sheamus ducks and catches Orton with a boot right between the eyes. Cover.

Still no luck for Sheamus!
Sheamus lets out a smile as the crowd starts a “Randy-Orton!” chant. He goes into the corner and calls for an impromptu Brogue Kick but Orton ducks just in time and hits a backdrop that sends Sheamus to the outside. Orton, on his knees, takes a breather as the ref checks on Sheamus and we go to a commercial.

Back from the break and Orton throws Sheamus into the steel steps on the outside. Sheamus is down and out. Orton picks him up and throws him in the ring. He goes to the top and goes for a crossbody but Sheamus catches him vertically in mid-air and hits the Irish Curse backbreaker! Cover.

Orton kicks out again!
This time Sheamus looks frustrated and assaults Orton with lefts and rights until the ref breaks it up. Orton looks shaken and the crowd starts an “R-K-O!” chant to lift him up. Orton tries to get back to his feet but Sheamus greets him with a spear and pumps himself up. Orton goes to the apron: mistake! Sheamus grabs Orton and delivers 10 impactful blows to Orton’s chest the last of which sends Orton back into the ring. Orton’s chest is red as cherries as Sheamus measures him up. Sheamus runs at him but Orton leapfrogs and hits a back kick. He punches Sheamus across the skull and whips him but Sheamus reverses. Orton ducks a clothesline and hits a springboard moonsault and falls into the cover.

Sheamus kicks out!
Both men are down. The “R-K-O!” chants continue to fill the arena as both men use the ropes to get to their feet. This time it’s Orton who makes the first move by punching Sheamus in the gut to cheers. Sheamus responds with a blow of his own to the jaw to boos. Cheers; boos; cheers; boos; cheers; boos; cheers; cheers; cheers. Orton is now in control and kicks Sheamus in the gut one final time before lifting him onto his shoulders and hitting a powerbomb. Orton comes off the ropes and hits a fist-drop. He hooks both legs.

Sheamus powers out!
Orton grabs in head in thoughtful process and gets in the zone. The commentators, like Orton, are hyped up as the Viper measures his former tag-team partner. He drops Sheamus with a clothesline followed by another. Sheamus tries to comeback with a clothesline of his own but Orton ducks and hits a scoop slam. Sheamus rolls to the apron: mistake! Orton grabs Sheamus through the top and middle rope and hits the hanging DDT! He asks the crowd to lift themselves up and starts pounding on the mat calling for what the crowd wants: RKO! He grabs Sheamus by the skull but Sheamus pushes him off and hits a spinebuster!

The cheers are drained out to boos as Sheamus takes a moment to get steady. He waits for Orton to get up and nails him with a devastating spear. He picks Orton up and whips him but Orton ducks a clothesline and goes for one of his own. Sheamus blocks it and hits the Irish Curse backbreaker. He picks Orton up and kicks him in the gut. He lifts him onto his shoulders and goes for the Celtic Cross but Orton slips through and hits an enzugiri. Back and forth we go and it seems to have taken its toll on both men. Orton doesn’t follow up his RKO attempt and goes into the corner for the Punt!! He runs at Sheamus but the red-haired superstar manages to avoid the nasty kick and instead, he hits the predator with the White Noise! Cover.

Orton kicks out at 2 ½!
Sheamus thought he had him there! A little frustrated, Sheamus goes into the corner calling for the Brogue. He runs at Orton but Orton connects with the RKO out of nowhere!! This match is over. Orton hooks both the legs.

No!!! Sheamus kicks out at 2 ½!
Orton can’t believe it. Neither can the crowd nor can the commentary team. Sheamus just kicked out of the RKO! Orton pulls his hair in frustration as the match continues. He is about to make another attempt for the RKO but is interrupted.

**Crank It Up**

The crowd boos heavily as Big Show comes out and by the looks of it, he is about to ruin a great match-up. He heads straight for the ring, no remorse on his face. He stands on the apron and comes to blows with Orton who after the grueling match is still game for a duel with the giant. Orton pounds away on him but one jab from the Athlete is enough to knock Orton off his balance. Show gets in the ring and hits Orton with the K.O. blow!! The ref calls for the bell but Show isn’t done yet. He shifts his attention to Sheamus who is back on his shaky feet. He grabs him by the neck and hits an earth-shattering chokeslam. Both the competitors of the main-event are down in slumps in opposite corners and Big Show stands tall amidst the destruction.

Winner: N.A.

Big Show looks satisfied but the crowd isn’t and is booing the hell out of him. The heroes of the match lay motionless and Big Show is about to leave the ring when he himself is interrupted by none other than Brad Maddox.

Maddox: Now, Teddy Long might have made this match but this is Vickie’s and my show. And whatever happens here is our responsibility. Big Show, what you just did is ruining a great match and that is just unacceptable here on Monday Night RAW.

*The boos die down a little to help Maddox’s words fall clearly on Show’s ears*

Maddox: And therefore, as punishment, Vickie Guerrero has awarded you with something you’ll love. At Extreme Rules, you won’t be taking on one of these men… you’ll be taking on both of them in a TRIPLE THREAT FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!!!

*The boos turn to cheers and the smile on Show’s face disappears as Maddox smirks and leaves the giant pretty upset; stranded in the middle of the ring as we go to the final commercial of the night*

Back from the break and WrestleMania 29’s main-event, The Rock versus John Cena for the WWE championship is shown in highlights with voiceovers from Michael Cole, JBL and King. The atmosphere in the arena intensifies after the video ends as it is time for the Championship Celebration!

**The Time Is Now**

The roof explodes with cheers and boos as the new, reigning, 11-time WWE champion makes his way out in a “R Time=Now” t-shirt with the signature jorts, a hat matching his shirt and the WWE championship around his waist completes the attire. He stands on the stage looking right into the camera and salutes the New Jersey crowd as the championship, the plates of which are changed from the Brahma Bull to Cena’s logo, gleams in the lights.

Roberts: Please welcome the new WWE champion… JJOOOOOOOHNNNN CCCEEEEEEEENNAAAAA!!

Cena runs into the ring and bounces off the ropes looking out into the crowd which starts the dueling “Let’s Go Cena! Cena Sucks!” chant. The Champ gives a knowing smile and then takes off the title off his waist and lifts it high into the air for the world to see. He spots a guy wearing the “Cena Sucks” t-shirt and goes out to him and poses with him. He gets back in the ring and plays a little bit more to the crowd before finally asking for a mic from Justin Roberts. He motions for the crowd to relax but the crowd doesn’t budge and continues to chant his name. Another smile escapes onto Cena’s lips as he tries his level best to talk.

Cena: FINALLY… the Champ… has come back… to the Izod Center!!

*More cheers for the CeNation leader who takes a page out of his adversary’s book*

Cena: Now that’s what I call a response for brand new and record breaking 11-time WWE champion, John Cena!

*The pro-Cena fans out voice the anti-Cena fans*

Cena: Huh. It feels good. One whole year; it took me one whole year to get back what every WWE superstar past or present and future fights for: the WWE championship.

*Cena points towards the title now resting on his shoulder*

Cena: But it was worth it. You see it could’ve been simpler than what it was. The Rock left the WWE and the millions for Hollywood. He made a successful career out there but he lost fans like me. Fans who pointed fingers at him and said he didn’t want to do it and he was just spinning us around in the unending webs of deceit.

*Cena gets a little serious, adjusting his hat*

Cena: And when The Rock left, there came another superstar who in three years was going to fill in his boots. That kid from Boston, Massachusetts was going to be the most recognized star in the WWE roster in not only the U.S.A. but also Mexico, Brazil, the U.K., Africa, Australia, China, India and the whole world. And then The Rock came back as Dwayne Johnson to get his revenge against a man who took his place and called him names and he was successful.

*Boos from the CeNation*

Cena: WrestleMania 27, The Rock cost me the WWE championship. One year later, after a build-up of the exact same three hundred and sixty five days, The Rock beat me, one-on-one, in the middle of the ring at WrestleMania 28. And FINALLY… I had MY revenge. Last night at WrestleMania 29 I, John Cena, beat The Rock where the stakes couldn’t get higher and the result: The Champ is here!!!!

*More cheers from the loyal Cena fans*

Cena: It could’ve been as simple as that. But it wasn’t. Because this was what it appeared to be from a distance. But nobody could’ve known the truth. Nobody could’ve understood what both of us went through for three long years. It wasn’t just about facing each other; it was about facing the truth. The truth that had forever stayed away from Dwayne and me, it came back to haunt us. It came back to bite us. That truth of life and sorrow came back to be our worst enemy.

*Boos from both camps: Cena and Rock*

Cena: I’ve been through many emotional battles here in the WWE. Against Randy Orton, Triple H, Batista, Edge and even Shawn Michaels. But none took their toll as much as this dance with Dwayne did. For the past three years, I’ve seen it all, done it all and been through it all: horror, deceit, breakdowns, and break-ups.

*Cena looks at the heavens and lets out a long sigh*

Cena: Not only was it a fight with The Rock for the highest prize in the business, it was a fight with myself, my ego, his ego, you people, my success and my personal life. In these three years I have lost more than I could’ve imagined. I’ve lost some of my loyal CeNation members, I’ve lost the chance to be who I was before all of this started and I lost my personal life in the race with my professional one.

*A pin-drop silence has taken over the arena as Cena narrates his story*

Cena: Secrets are hard to keep in this internet world, aren’t they? Well, it’s no secret anymore; I lost my wife to divorce.

*Some boos for the already-known sad news*

Cena: And just when I thought I had lost everything there was to lose from my wife to my life I saw a new opening. The Rock won the WWE championship at the Royal Rumble. I knew this was the only way out of my problems. I defied the odds and won the Royal Rumble match and after some taking, got The Rock one-on-one at WrestleMania for the WWE championship. And once the dust was cleared there was only one image left in minds and hearts: this one!

*Cena points to the tron where an image is displayed: The Rock raising Cena’s arm in victory last night*

Cena: WrestleMania’s gone, I’ve become the WWE champion but after all this strain and pain and a little bit of gain there’s one thing that has happened which I never expected it to happen. Ladies and gentlemen my worst enemy, The Rock, has earned my respect.

*Loud cheers for that last statement*

Cena: I’ve been through a lot; The Rock has been through the same. I mean, filming two blockbuster movies and still being able to be here for the millions and millions and defending the WWE championship with honor and respect can be done only by The Rock himself. He has justified the three slogans I stand for: Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. And therefore, it is my honor and duty to call upon this man to share with me the end of this dance in my championship winning celebration for he is the ex and the most courageous WWE champion I have seen: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson!

IF YA S-MELLLLLLL…. WHAT THE ROCK… IS… COOKIN’!!
**Electrifying**

The lights in the arena go blue as the most electrifying man in all of entertainment, The Rock, comes out to massive cheers in an “I Bring It” vest and Levi’s jeans. He heads for the ring with glares on his face as Cena applauds for the former champion. Rock gets in the ring and climbs all the turnbuckles and poses for the WWE Universe who tries to soak in his charisma. Finally, Rock stands in the center of the ring, face-to-face with Cena, a mic in hand waiting for the applause to die down, ready to speak.

Rock: Let’s do this the traditional, original way, shall we? Finally… no, no. FINALLY… The Rock… has come back to… New Jersey!

*Cheers*

Rock: FINALLY… The Rock… has come back… to the Izod Center!

*More cheers*

Rock: Surprising: The Rock gets more cheers than the new WWE champion.

*Team Bring It continues to cheer as Cena nods in knowledge*

Rock: John Cena, you’re right. We’ve been through it all: highs, lows, joys, sorrows. We’ve been holding each-other’s backs while at the same time trying to stab them. But at the end of the day what matters is we’ve come out of the emotional battle in one piece and ready for some more Boots to Asses.

*The cheers don’t seem to die down*

Rock: You’re the WWE champion, The Rock is still a legend around here but that is NOT what anybody expected at the end of it. What was expected was one man would have the world follow him and the other would be a broken soul; but no. We defied all expectations and we’re both winners. You for coming out of personal breakdowns to get back to the top and The Rock for being able to hold that beauty one more time and being able to battle the best and win.

*A “Let’s Go Rocky! Let’s Go Cena!” dueling chant breaks-out*

Rock: Oh, you’ll never truly learn your lessons, will you?

*A laugh from the crowd*

Rock: When I came back for the millions…

*“And millions!”*

Rock: …three years ago I had only one thing in mind: Destroy John Cena by hook or by crook. After all, you talked about my loyalty for the WWE Universe and Team Bring It in a negative way. The Rock had just one mission: to end John Cena’s dream by turning it into a nightmare. But little did The Rock know that when we were finished, John Cena would be respected in my heart more than Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan.

*Cena looks surprised but Rock assures him it’s true*

Rock: John Cena, you’re a man. The Rock respects you. And The Rock is glad to hear that you respect The Rock. That image you showed out here, it’s about two legends finishing what they started on a bitter note. For the first time something in the WWE that started with animosity has ended with something as tender as respect.

*Cena agrees*

Rock: Cena, you and me, we’ve created history. But this, this has to end right here. I won match one, you won number two. And these people here might expect a rubber match but I say there is no need for one. We’ve been rubbed enough. But I assure you, The Rock isn’t done here. The Rock will be back for more. It will be the same Team Bring It but a different Team CeNation. It will be the same boot but to a different ass; the same electricity but a different light; the same ring but a different warrior; the same Rock but a different John Cena. And that means champ, you and me, we’re done here. It’s time to say goodbye.

Cena: You’re right. There can be no perfect end. This is what you call in Hollywood a “happy ending”. And I’m looking forward to defending this championship without being worried about you. And I’m certainly looking forward to smelling what The Rock is cooking from a distance.

*Cena drops his mic and stretches out his arm for Rock to shake. The Rock drops his and shakes it*

Both men stare into each-other’s eyes. Nothing’s changed from two years except as The Rock said, animosity has been replaced by respect. Those are still two children battling for the same toy. But from now on, they’ll be battling separately. But who knows? Somewhere down the line, a second sequel might be written. John Cena decides to exit the ring to allow The Rock to take one final shot at the limelight but…

SIERRA. HOTEL. INDIA. ECHO. LIMA. DELTA… SHIELD!!
**Special Op**

The fairy-tail ending is ruined as The Shield makes their way out to enormous boos from the crowd. Cena realizes the consequences and drops the WWE championship to the ground. He and Rock discuss strategy while The Shield continues down the steps to the ring. They jump the barricade and within reach of their prey as the commentators yell for the duo in the ring to leave. Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns, all three sporting huge grins on their faces applaud sarcastically before jumping onto the ring apron and surrounding the WrestleMania main-eventers from three sides. Rock and Cena take off their shirts and throw them into the crowd and get ready for battle. Reigns is the first one to get in the ring this time too but Rock gains the upper-hand on him punching him into the corner. Cena goes right after Ambrose but Rollins holds the Champ back which allows Ambrose to kick Cena in the gut and plant him with a reverse STO. Cena rolls into the corner and is greeted by Rollins’s spinning heelkick. By the time, Ambrose locks a bearhug onto Rock and Reigns drops his fellow Samoan with a clothesline. Ambrose and Rollins pick Rock up and whip him right into a boot from Reigns. Ambrose and Rollins work on Cena in the corner as Reigns waits for Rock to get up amidst boos. Rock gets up and turns around right into a gut-busting spear from Reigns. Ambrose picks Cena up in the corner and whips him right into a Superkick from Rollins. Ambrose goes to the top and hits Cena with an elbow-drop straight to the chest. The trio picks Rock up first and drops him with the devastating triple powerbomb before doing the same to Cena. They laugh at the carnage in the ring before Rollins fetches the WWE championship fallen in the corner. He hands it over to Ambrose who is standing triumphantly on Cena with an evil smirk. He grabs the title and poses with it. Does this signal something? Rollins and Reigns pose behind the short-haired member of The Shield as the “Hounds of Justice” drop and exclamation mark over Monday Night RAW. The crowd boos profusely as Cena and Rock are both down and out with the only standing superstars being members of The Shield.

**End of show**

R Rated Feedback:

Alright as promised here's some feedback on your first episode of Raw for ya.

First thing is what exactly did Zack Ryder do to earn a US Title shot? It doesn't make much sense to me but Cesaro retained so no damage done. I still think I would have given the match to Miz because he had beaten Cesaro a few times at this point.

The whole segment with Vickie and Brad seemed...odd. I can't picture Vickie talking like that or showing up late to the show which would leave Maddox in charge. Just doesn't seem like her style.

Just a tiny note, when Del Rio comes out for a promo, usually Ricardo doesn't announce him but you did write it in spanish (I assume) so kudos on that. I wouldn't cared enough about him to try and get the whole thing translated.

At first I thought your show seemed a little short but upon a second read the length is fine. I will say while your wrote the matches well that your opening match seemed a bit too long and you should leave a blank line between the end of the pin attempt and the next part of the match. It just makes things look a little cleaner.

I like the idea of a divas tournament to see who will get a title shot, My guess is AJ is going to win but time will tell. I just hope Kaitlyn loses the belt as she is beyond worthless. Oh yeah I just noticed this but why did you go heel vs heel for the divas match? The Bellas returned as heels and AJ was a heel, maybe you could have thrown Layla into the match instead of one of them?

Loved the ending to the show with Shield laying out Cena and Rock. Looks like you plan to send Shield into a feud with Cena over the title which could be good but could also kill their momentum. Be careful with this one man.

All in all a solid show but you do have some things you could work on but nothing major besides the show lacked a lot of star power with Ryback, Mark Henry, Punk and Lesnar all being off the show. Hopefully they all return next week and we find out what will happen with them soon.

Vickie Guerrero, the on-air Managing Supervisor of Monday Night RAW has officially announced the Divas championship match for Extreme Rules on WWE.com. Kaitlyn will defend the championship against the winner of the Divas championship tournament featuring AJ, Nikki Bella (now eliminated), Layla and Tamina which kicked off on RAW this past Monday in a Tables match

extreme_rules_2013_poster_by_biggertmedia-d63xzxh-1369015014.jpg

**CONFIRMED MATCHES**

Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere match
Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Big Show

Tables match for Divas championship
Kaitlyn (c) vs ???​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members