• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wtf????

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard wrestling fan

Dark Match Jobber
You know I liked the direction TNA was going in....then they bring in Vince Russo...and all of a sudden...the X division is going to shit....not even exciting to watch anymore....They are trying to start up a woman's division which is alright in my books but they pull that crap on the PPV with Chrisy Hemme then with Kip James who I am not even sure why they are even using him since he is so damn boring to begin with...Whats going on TNA???I am beginning to be disappointed...the PPV's have been mediocre the past while...couple of really good matches but the rest have been so so....quit fucking with the X division(if it ain't broke then it don't need fixing...and take Kevin Nash out of there...thats story is LONG PAST DONE!!!) and if your serious about a woman's division...then make it about wrestling and not stupid shit...And get the tag team division going again...Again...if it ain't broke then it don't need fixing...divisions are not about one to three teams (like the WWE)..TNA has a whole stable full of tag teams...so WTF???

Yeah no doubt. Since Russo's been hired, it's become more like WWE then ever before! Stupid, lame story lines!
And they should tone down on the gimmick matches! It seems like every match is a gimmick match now at the PPVs, they use it all up & it gets boring after awhile. It didn't work for ECW & it didn't work for WCW when they tried it either.
Also stop having top talent in nonsense matches where they end in DQ or what not (Remind you of WCW anyone?). It seems like they put matches together, and win or lose, it does nothing for the storyline unless someone interferes!

I agree about the X-Division but I've got to say I enjoy the heavyweight division right now. They need to get AJ back in the X-division where he's at his best.

You know I liked the direction TNA was going in....then they bring in Vince Russo...and all of a sudden...the X division is going to shit....not even exciting to watch anymore....They are trying to start up a woman's division which is alright in my books but they pull that crap on the PPV with Chrisy Hemme then with Kip James who I am not even sure why they are even using him since he is so damn boring to begin with...Whats going on TNA???I am beginning to be disappointed...the PPV's have been mediocre the past while...couple of really good matches but the rest have been so so....quit fucking with the X division(if it ain't broke then it don't need fixing...and take Kevin Nash out of there...thats story is LONG PAST DONE!!!) and if your serious about a woman's division...then make it about wrestling and not stupid shit...And get the tag team division going again...Again...if it ain't broke then it don't need fixing...divisions are not about one to three teams (like the WWE)..TNA has a whole stable full of tag teams...so WTF???

Everyone loves the Kevin Nash/Paparazzi productions segments. The women's division is a good thing when they get two hours which is very soon. The heavyweight division has gone from having about three guys in it to now having: Sting, Abyss, Christian (best heel in the business right now), AJ Styles, Scott Steiner, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle. The X division is not turning bad. I have no idea what you're talking about? Chris Sabin is getting great heat as a heel and is now receiving his big push that he's always deserved, Senshi is coming back into the picture, Austin Starr is growing as a heel, Christopher Daniels is now coming back to his original dark angel character, Jerry Lynn is back in the X division. If anything the X division has gotten better now that they don't have a bunch of useless guys in there who have no real shot at getting the title any time soon. All Russo's done with the X division is give them better character. The tag team division will be back in full swing again when because of Nash, Dutt and Lethal will have characters. I know it's just a storyline, but they will now have characters of being new creations of Kevin Nash. When they come in as a tag team they can feud with LAX. A third member is being added to LAX supposedly, Christian's career as the top dog is taking off, Joe is about to get a title shot, and they're on the verge of getting a two hour timeslot. What could be better?

the main event spots are heating up i agree.... can u imagine if rvd ends up in TNA, i think that will sway alot of other wrestlers that may not make it in wwe anytime soon....ie shelton benjamin, matt hardy, sandman, dreamer, sabu, benoit (even thought i think he is under contract for awhile)

x division does need to get rid of big dorky, i mean kevin nash, let them shine, unless he decides to manage one of them

i agree with "iamwrestling", the X-Division guys now have good characters to work with, they're not just a bunch of no-names.
Big Kev is always fun to watch in Paparazzi Productions.
Sting is in a great, kind of dark, storyline where he belongs.
Christian is awesome as a heel, and I'd love to see some Triple Treat Matches between Christian, Angle and Samoa Joe.

TNA I think is getting better slowly. Before it was just a lot of things thrown on television. Now storylines are getting better. The only big guy used to be Abyss. Now they have Tomko, Steiner , and Angle. I think the X Division will be at the same level or better thatn WCW's old cruiserweight division. If they get can get two hours and be on Monday's or Friday's they could give WWE some serious competition.

If they get can get two hours and be on Monday's or Friday's they could give WWE some serious competition.

I've gotta disagree with you there mate. Last Thursday proved that TNA can't compete against the WWE head-to-head. Look how low iMPACT!'s rating was that night with the special Raw Thursday night.

I do agree though, that given enough time, pretty soon TNA should be ready to compete head to head with the WWE, but they've got to do quite a lot first, the most important being to breach out past Orlando. Once they go national I think wrestling fans will very much pay attention.

TNA stills isn't half of what it could be, esp. now that Russo is head booker. As a wrestling fan, this is what pi$$es me off the most. I really feel cheated when a company like TNA has all the best talent and because of the bookers, we will never really see these guy's full potential; prime example, the X-Divison.

TNA has, and will continue to be Jeff Jarrett's good ole' boys club. As long as he is getting his friends Russo and Dutch Mantel to book, TNA will continue to suck.

I swear, what kind of gimmick match is next, a 3 stroy steal cage with David Arquette (sp?) winning the NWA title. This is WCW 2000 all over again.

Why did Joe lose last night. Isn't the goal of a championship match to get big wins over competitors so fans can see two wrestlers who win compete. Joe went from undefeated to losing 3 to 5 matches since angle arrived in September or October.

HBK and the Undertaker are going to win constantly or the champs will interfere costing them a match, but 9/10 they make number one contenders up to the main event. The champ can lose cause hes the champ, but not the NO 1 contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back