• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTF Is Homoaffectionality?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
According to IrishCanadian25, it's a new sociological term meant to replace homosexuality and all its politically incorrect connotations. So, does that mean we can replace heterosexuality with heteroaffectionality? I mean, it's not all about sex with me...I occasionally go and do errands for my girlfriend.

This is crap and the new PC language is looking to discriminate against people like me and others who don't show affection.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read, and that includes posts by Ellisman.

Ellisman liked Michelle McCool. If it wasn't for the Cena thing, I could have overlooked how he typed, spelled, and in general formed sentences.

Yeah, I just didn't like him because of his blind Cena hate, his inability to take or tell a joke or even recognize one, and his typing style. Those things immediately turned me off him.

I just needed a random name to drop, and I'd used CANADAHATESCENA before.

To answer the question posed...

"Homoaffectionality" isn't meant to "replace" anything. But it's a term I came across in college and it makes a lot of sense to me. By calling people "homosexuals," it almost suggests that the relationships they are in are based solely on butt sex / carpet munching and the like. Clearly not the case.

Same-sex couples practice the same types of gestures of affection that "straight" couples do. Hand holding, kissing, hugging, etc. It isn't all about "just hittin' it."

Which, ironically, is something else I learned LATE in college. And then I met my wife.

How the hell do you pronounce that word? I guess this makes me a Heteroaffectional Latinamerican with an attitude or something of the sort. Why the hell can't we just call them people with a different opinion. Politics. They just love to complicate things

What if they... Um how can I say this... Bat both ways? How do we refer to them? Neutralaffectionates?

Cuz biaffectionates doesn't have that "it's a word" feel.

τδιγλε;1523069 said:
God, that movie sucks. I used to think it was great when I watched it for the first time about 10 years ago. Now, after watching it a second time, I realize how horrendous it really is.

It's one of those movies that is so bad it's impossible not to be entertained by it though.

I get that same way with Scarface, which to me is now one of the most overrated movies of all time.

Them's is fightin' words to TDigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back