• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Wars Podcast With NorCal, Ty Burna and KB Episodes 19/20

KB, Cornette is working with GFW, I'm not sure in what capacity exactly but he is listed on their roster page.

KB, Cornette is working with GFW, I'm not sure in what capacity exactly but he is listed on their roster page.

Yeah I know he was doing some on screen stuff. I haven't heard if he's done any behind the scenes stuff but I can't imagine he hasn't. Like I said, if he's on a VERY firm leash and doesn't go beyond basics, he's a great asset.

He has said like 100 times on his podcast that he is NOT working for them. He simply made a few appearances for them when their house shows played at baseball parks near his home area.

......Why in the fucking blazes they have listed on their roster page is a goddamn mystery.

Not to mention I am in sorta contact with his co-host on the reg, and she alluded to him being up to things which were not in the public eye, and kept him plenty busy.

So while nothing concrete is out there, I also would not be even slightly surprised if he is working as a creative consultant off the books for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back