• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Video Games

First Wrestling Game:
WWF Superstars 2 on the Gameboy - It had a roster of only six wrestlers which were The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Sid Vicious, Macho man, The Mountie and Jake The Snake. It included a Cage match option which was cool. I used to play it until the batteries died each time.

Favourite Moment:
I have many but a few that come to mind are - The day WWF Attitude arrived through the post. I think it must have been delayed or something because I remember waiting for it forever. When it came it was a school day and i really wanted to take the day off and play it all day but was not allowed. I remember getting a quick Kane Vs Undertaker match in before I had to get ready for school. I was amazed at how good it looked and all day at school I just wanted to get back and play it.

Best Wrestling Game:
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 and No mercy by far.

Worst Wrestling Game
WCW Backstage Assault

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back