• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Video Games

EasyE

Jerichoholic Ninja
This is my first thread, so sorry if it doesn't belong here. Wrestling games have come a long way. I was remembering some great wrestling game memories and thought it would be cool for everyone to share their:

First wrestling game they remember playing

Favorite moment and/or memory

Favorite wrestling game of all time

Worst wrestling game you've ever played.

I don't want to steal anyone's thunder so I'll share my answers later. Thanks everyone.

This is probably going to get moved to the video games section dude.

First wrestling game I played

WWF Warzone on the PlayStation. It was pretty hard if I remember right, having to learn combo's for the moves. I think Shane McMahon was on commentary, and I created a fat wrestler with underpants on his head called "Fat Boy" and was amazed when Shane actually called him Fat Boy. It was great.

Favourite Moment/Memory

Around the time of Smackdown- Just Bring It!, I used to have a notebook and would write down my own feuds and storylines, I was really into the game. At this point, when I was not out with friends I would play almost constantly, I didnt watch any TV at this time it was all Smackdown.

I remember having a huge feud with my CAW Nathan Reso vs HHH which ended in a 3 stages of hell match for the title at WM. I edited my CAW to make it look like he was bloodied and had an epic 30 minute match. I am guessing it involved TLC, HIAC and Falls Count Anywhere, but obviously I cannot remember now. It was a great moment when I won that match and the title. Feels weird saying that now, but I was so into the game at that time.

Favourite wrestling game

Either "Shut Your Mouth" or "Here Comes The Pain", both had awesome rosters and huge choices of moves to choose from for your CAW's. This years Smackdown vs Raw 2011 has to be up there too.

Worst wrestling game

Easily WCW Backstage Assault. I borrowed it off a friend and was disgusted. It was worse than the games that came before it. You could only wrestle in backstage matches, which was stupid, the graphics sucked and so did the CAW mode. Utterly shit

I can't remember exactly which game it was but I think it was WWF Raw or WWF Royal Rumble on SNES as I had Super Nintendo before I had PS 1. You couldn't do much on the games really, the moves were hard to pull off but it was still a good game.

I'm sure I've had many but the top two that came to mind are from Smackdown 2. In a hardcore match, I would irish whip the opponent into a Locker Room wall bout 2 or 3 times, the wall would break down which would allow you to go & wrestle in the shower room. Wrestling in the shower room was cool especially under the showers, the water would drip off the wrestler's heads. And I did my own season mode but not in the season mode, I mean when I played the matches in Exhibition. I had my season mode from Royal Rumble to Armageddon, I remember I had Undertaker win the Royal Rumble match and the main event of WM for the WWF Title was Undertaker vs. Triple H. And I had Hardcore Holly vs. Chris Jericho where the winner would go onto face Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania cause they were both feuding with him. I can't remember which event I had that match take place at, either it was Smackdown or No Way Out but I had Jericho win and go onto face Angle at WM. Also figuring the controls to the wrestlers finishers on WCW Thunder was hard but fun. I managed to figure out a few finishers like Saturn's DVD and Goldberg's Jackhammer but the rest were hard to figure out. Also unlocking Taz in ECW Hardcore Revolution got me excited.

Day Of Reckoning 1. Good easy controls to play with, lots of wrestlers you could play with including jobbers & midcarders which you didn't have a lot of or they didn't include, on DOR 2. It had an awesome story mode which carried on into Day Of Reckoning 2 and it was still awesome there too.

TNA Impact. Waste of £20 that was, should've bought it second hand or wait for the price to lower down. Terrible controls except when in the Ultimate X match although the way to pull down the X was shit, would've been better if you had to keep mashing the X button to unhook the X. The entrances were horribly short, the model & design of the wrestlers looked like crap, you didn't know what the controls were for how to pull off the finishers and you had to unlock the rest of the wrestlers from playing the season mode which I didn't bother playing. Normally I don't mind that cause as I said above, one of my fav moments was unlocking Taz in ECW Hardcore Revolution but I was miffed you had to unlock Abyss, he should've been available to play with, without a season mode. This was absolutely atrocious.

1991's arcade coin-op WWF WrestleFest. I must have pumped pound after pound of my folk's hard earned money into that game. I never could get to grips with the controls and never won any matches; but the colourful, big, bold graphics and the allure of playing as one of a handful of the best wrestlers of that era was enough to keep me going back time after time.

Favourite moment and/or memory

Probably in Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role. I didn't have internet back then so there were no spoilers available to me. I bought the game and played the career mode, genuinely surprised by the storylines that introduced unlockable characters such as Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Billy Gunn and Cactus Jack.

Favourite wrestling game of all time

WWF Attitude. I know THQ raised the bar with the wrestling games, but this little gem from Acclaim was my favourite for a long time. My mate and I would stay up until silly o' clock most nights playing this and had many classic matches with the victories swinging back and forth between us. It also had Create-a-PPV and an option to customize the arena; features that many clamour for in todays WWE games. I also liked how pressing a different shoulder button when selecting a wrestler gave an option of different alternate attires to pretty much the entire roster. It was simple back then on the original PlayStation system, but for some unknown reason not so simple on todays more technologically advanced machines :suspic:

Worst wrestling game you've ever played

WCW Mayhem. The only wrestling game I have played outside of the WWF/E franchise. WWF/E games were always immaculate graphically and game play wise (granted there are usually flaws here or there, but they are often surpassable). I decided to give this a go as I loved wrestling and many the biggets names were on the roster that hadn't appeared in the WWF/E franchise games that I had played; namely Bam Bam Bigelow, Bret Hart, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan (not counting WrestleFest), Kevin Nash, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Scott Hall and Sting. I found the controls too fussy and the overall experience was well below average. Thank God I only rented the damn thing.

First one I had and/or played was WCW Nitro if i remember correctly on N64. Other than that my first WWE game was Smackdown vs Raw

On SvR 08 me and my brother were playing, a tag team extreme rules match, and there was a glitch where i jumped off of the ladder and landed in the crowd, I was able to walk around everywhere in the lower level of the crowd and the only way i could get back up was running back up to the stage and climbing up the ramp. My brother was pumbled while I was away with the peeps lol.

Love three of them, Smackdown Shut Your Mouth which I recently begun playing again, SvR 06 for its incredibly awesome GM Mode, and SvR 11 which I got at XMAS which is just a awesome game, SvR is on the rise again.

SvR 09, I was waiting foreever for it to come out, and waiting again to buy it, and when I finally did, played two or three times then i was so disappointed that rarely played it against since, not at all anymore.

Cool thread, but belongs in Video game section

First: Well, considering I just turned 36 today, I feel reaaaaally old saying Pro Wrestling on the original NES. Starman was awesome, hated Kin Korn Karn.

Favorite moment: Pro Wrestling, finally beating that MOTHERFUCKER Great Puma. When I look back at how hard Great Puma was, how long it took me to finally beat him, I totally want to go all Angry Video Game Nerd on the subject.

Favorite game: WWF No Mercy for the N64. In my mind, this is THQ's masterpiece. You had a fairly deep CAW system for a cartridge game, and the storyline mode was great, laid out in such a way that you had to play over and over to finish them all, because every win or loss changed what you got to do. And it wasn't just for the WWF title, you had the same multiple storyline deviations going for the tag team titles, IC title, womens and hardcore titles. I bought a used N64 specifically so I could play this game.

Worst: Wrestlemania the Arcade game, I think. It was so bad, I can't even remember the title. Its the one that tried very hard to be a wrestling ripoff of Pit Fighter.

First wrestling game played.

I'm not sure which wrestling game it was, but it had Andre the Giant, Hacksaw, Hogan, Savage etc, and I believe I either owned it on the original NES, or played it at an Arcade. (I really think it's the arcade)

Favorite memory.

I didn't have any favorite memories linked to wrestling video games, but I did collect almost all of them.

Favorite game- WCW/NWO revenge, because at the time it was amazing with a huge roster, and if you were really good at it, you could play out a good technical wrestling match with a friend. The game had some moves that I haven't seen on any other wrestling game to date.

Worst wrestling game.

WWF In Your house. This is easily the most atrocious wrestling game ever made. At the time, I had a Sega Saturn and bought it for the hell of it, and the graphics and game play were so terrible that it made WCW thunder look Godly.

Another great memory I have of a wrestling game is on Smackdown 2.

You could only make a faction containing 4 wrestlers, and these 4 would appear together in season mode in backstage cut scenes (sometimes standing and talking, other times getting out of a limo etc)

This was the time of the ECW invasion and I wanted to make a faction of more than 4 guys, and I worked out that if I made a load of 4 man factions, containing mixed up combinations of then 12 or so people I wanted in my team they would all get mixed together in season mode cut scenes and make it look like it was a larger faction as different combinations of the wrestlers would appear in the cut scenes.

My faction was "The Union Of Hardcore" and contained my CAW, RVD, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Dudley Boyz, Justin Credible, Kristi Myst (from XPW), and a few others.

I was so pleased when I found out that little glitch!

WWE Here Comes the Pain.I didnt even know what wrestling was.All I remember was beating people up.I only rented it as well.WWE SvR2007 was my first true wrestling game where i knew what to do.

My 38 minute TLC Hard Diffuculty Match with My CAW vs Shelton Benjamin on SvR2011.

WWE SvR2011.

TNA Impact.My God that was horrible and It got to the point where Jeff Jarrett was nearly Unbeatable.The only reason I made it was luck.

WWE Here Comes the Pain.I didnt even know what wrestling was.All I remember was beating people up.I only rented it as well.WWE SvR2007 was my first true wrestling game where i knew what to do.

My 38 minute TLC Hard Diffuculty Match with My CAW vs Shelton Benjamin on SvR2011.

WWE SvR2011.

TNA Impact.My God that was horrible and It got to the point where Jeff Jarrett was nearly Unbeatable.The only reason I made it was luck.

I totally forgot TNA Impact.
The guys were so small on it, and it had those NBA Jam Mdway stylized sound effects. Good mentionable.

WCW VS NWO: Man this game was fun. I was pretty young and rented this from Blockbuster randomly as I was not a fan of wrestling, but it didn't matter once I started playing. Years later I'm watching WWE during the debut of Rey Mysterio and realize HOLY CRAP I REMEMBER HIM!

See above
Also making my first CAW. Me and my friends played WWF No Mercy like CRAZY and they could not figure out why their wrestlers couldn't lift mine as he was very small...little did they know I made his class Super Heavyweight!

WWF No Mercy easily takes the cake as it was in depth enough to make me play it to this day.

Does Backyard Wrestling ring any bells? No? ...Exactly...

I think it was WWF Attitude, but I'm not certain.

It was the original Smackdown vs Raw. I won the Royal Rumble with my CAW, and fought the World Heavyweight Champion at No Way Out, and won so that I could fight Smackdown's Champion at Wrestlemania with both World titles on the line. Winning the Undisputed World Championship was Awesome!

Favourite wrestling game
Here Comes The Pain was my favourite game.

Worst wrestling game you've ever played
I can remember ECW's game for the PS1 being a big let down. But thinking back I never should of had high hopes considering the company's financial state.

This is probably going to get moved to the video games section dude.

WWF Warzone on the PlayStation. It was pretty hard if I remember right, having to learn combo's for the moves. I think Shane McMahon was on commentary, and I created a fat wrestler with underpants on his head called "Fat Boy" and was amazed when Shane actually called him Fat Boy. It was great.

Favourite Moment/Memory

Around the time of Smackdown- Just Bring It!, I used to have a notebook and would write down my own feuds and storylines, I was really into the game. At this point, when I was not out with friends I would play almost constantly, I didnt watch any TV at this time it was all Smackdown.

I remember having a huge feud with my CAW Nathan Reso vs HHH which ended in a 3 stages of hell match for the title at WM. I edited my CAW to make it look like he was bloodied and had an epic 30 minute match. I am guessing it involved TLC, HIAC and Falls Count Anywhere, but obviously I cannot remember now. It was a great moment when I won that match and the title. Feels weird saying that now, but I was so into the game at that time.

Favourite wrestling game

Either "Shut Your Mouth" or "Here Comes The Pain", both had awesome rosters and huge choices of moves to choose from for your CAW's. This years Smackdown vs Raw 2011 has to be up there too.

Worst wrestling game

Easily WCW Backstage Assault. I borrowed it off a friend and was disgusted. It was worse than the games that came before it. You could only wrestle in backstage matches, which was stupid, the graphics sucked and so did the CAW mode. Utterly shit

Wow It is so nice to hear that i am not the only one who plays wrestling games and use a notebook to write down everything that happened. I like to make my own storylines and feuds and all that mess. I very rarely have the time to sit down and do that anymore but is fun.

Anyway, I am only going to answer two of the questions that were asked to be answered.

The first wrestling game I ever played was some WCW game for the N64. Since I do not remember the name of the game and I did not own it, I will say that the first wrestling game that I officially owned was "WCW vs. NWO Revenge".

I have to say that the most memorable moment was when I was playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and threw Kane off of the Hell in a Cell. I thought it was awesome because Kane landed head first and he got right back up moments later. It was just crazy to me.

My favorite wrestling game has to be Smackdown vs. Raw 2007. It was really good and it was the game that made me start watching wrestling.

Wow It is so nice to hear that i am not the only one who plays wrestling games and use a notebook to write down everything that happened. I like to make my own storylines and feuds and all that mess. I very rarely have the time to sit down and do that anymore but is fun.

Anyway, I am only going to answer two of the questions that were asked to be answered.

The first wrestling game I ever played was some WCW game for the N64. Since I do not remember the name of the game and I did not own it, I will say that the first wrestling game that I officially owned was "WCW vs. NWO Revenge".

I have to say that the most memorable moment was when I was playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and threw Kane off of the Hell in a Cell. I thought it was awesome because Kane landed head first and he got right back up moments later. It was just crazy to me.

My favorite wrestling game has to be Smackdown vs. Raw 2007. It was really good and it was the game that made me start watching wrestling.

I remember running of the HIAC like 7 times.I hadnt figured out you could press run again and it would stop you running and i kept missing RVD but i ended up winning after i put him through the cell.

WWF Superstars and WWF Wrestlefest. Both were arcade games. I loved how in WWF Wrestlefest, the only titles up for grabs and seemingly prestigious at that were the WWF Tag Team belts.

Favourite Moment/Memory

I can't say. There were too many moments worth noting and I can't even remember the best.

Favourite wrestling game

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for PS2. There's no other pro wrestling game that I've enjoyed playing more than this one. It's fully customizable, meaning you can create practically anyone you want to, edit the logo and designs of the rings, edit/create referees, create and edit your belts, create your feds. The 2D sprites give off an old school vibe, but the best thing is that the technicality/functionality of the moves are complicated. It actually takes timing and skill to pull off stuff, unlike the dozens of button mashing wrestling games out there.

Worst wrestling game

WCW Nitro for PC. At first I loved this game because I got to play as my favourite WCW wrestlers. As time went by, I realized how limited the movesets were and how lame so many of the performances were. I hated calling for help and some random wrestler running down the ramp. I hated how some moves weren't fully executed (ex. perfect plex was just a fisherman suplex without a bridge). Also, the absence of titles and weapons made the game worse than it could have been. The only reason why I stuck with this for about three years was because there used to be a site online where people posted up CAWs/edits of wrestlers and celebrities. Another cool thing were the complete mods of WWF and ECW. This is what freshened up the game for me to tolerate it for as long as I did.

Yeah, I thought I was the only one. It does make the game so much more enjoyable when you have all these feuds going and it feels like the matches actually mean something.

Its a pity that I do not have the time to do this anymore with work commitments, girlfriend etc, but I suppose the Universe mode, if you put enough effort into it can be similar to this.

On that note, I remember having an year long storyline going around the time of HCTP, with my CAW's faction "The Revolution" going up against the combined force of the nWo/Evolution faction.

If I can remember rightly, the WWE Commissioner was former WCW owner Titus Sinclair (a character from the shitty Ready To Rumble movie), and he had brought in the nWo from WCW (Hogan, Hall, Nash) along with DDP and then joined forces with Triple H and Evolution to form a super-faction, designed to take out The Revolution and to take the World Title from Nathan Reso.

My Wrestlemania card had absolutely loads of matches, with each member of the factions being involved in a match with someone from the opposing team, with Nathan Reso taking on Hollywood Hogan for the title. I think The Revolution won, which meant Sinclair was fired as Commissioner.

I am really surprised I remember all this, as HCTP was so many years ago now!

I don't remember the name of the title, but it was a WWF game for the original NES. I remember renting it from Blockbuster (or one of the Mom & Pop video stores), and I remember kind of enjoying it. The only guys I remember from the roster were Andre the Giant and Bam Bam Bigelow. I'm sure guys like Hogan & Savage must have been playable characters as well, I just can't remember for sure.

Favourite Moment/Memory
It must have been around 1997, when I was 17/18ish, when a good friend of mine had an N64 (I only had the Playstation 1 at the time). We were broke all the time, so the two of us (and another friend of ours) would sit around and play video games until all hours of the night. We played a lot of Tekken3 on my Playstation, but also played a lot of WCW vs. nWo for the n64. I hadn't watched wrestling since the 80s, but I thought it was awesome to play as Hogan, etc.

WCW vs. nWo was actually responsible for getting me back into watching Wrestling in the late 1990s. When WCW Revenge came out, it prompted me to save up to get an n64 of my own (well, Ocarina of Time also played a hand in that).

I remember waiting all day to d/l a promo video for WCW Revenge from the internet (in the days of dial-up! lol!). I think the video we saw was just the intro that's on the actual game, but this was a month or two before the game was released. I remember seeing Raven sit in the corner, and thinking "oh my god! it looks so real! these graphics are amazing!". Haha! To be honest, the THQ/AKI games don't look that dated to me...even now.

Favourite wrestling game

Those late-night video game sessions made way for WCW Revenge (another amazing game), then Wrestlemania 2000, and then the epic No Mercy. All of those THQ/AKI games were freaking INCREDIBLE, and they only got better with each title released. Still by far the best platform for wrestling games I've ever played.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes we could have these games made the same way again (press a for grab, hold a for long grab, etc). The only thing they did for Wrestlemania 2000 (that I wish they would have included in No Mercy) was the "high score" thing, with the belts. For instance: you could play with your friends for belts (you could name them yourself, although the graphics were for the current WWF belts), then the winner could enter their name. It included the date they won it, etc. Then the next time you got your friends together, you could have your rematches for the belts! It was great, it really added to the replay value. We had the WWF Heavyweight Belt, the WCW Heavyweight Belt, US Championship, IC title, Hardcore, etc. I wish they did that with No Mercy, as well. Like I said, it really made us competitive about those games. I got a lot of use over the years with these games.

I don't know why they ever stopped making the games in that franchise, I'd buy another THQ/AKI title in a heartbeat. Get that team back together, dammit!

Worst wrestling game

To be quite honest, every game that wasn't done by the THQ/AKI team has flat-out sucked. All the games for Playstation (1, 2 & 3) have sucked, all the games for xbox (including the 360) have sucked, etc. The graphics keep getting better, but the gameplay is just awful. Once you've had steak (THQ/AKI), all the others seem like complete garbage.

Sorry this turned into a love-fest for the THQ/AKI team! Haha!

The first game I played was an arcade game... "Superstars" or "Wrestlefest".

I think my favorite memory has to be in high school when "Smackdown" came out. Me and a bunch of friends would get together, watch RAW or Smackdown (whatever night it happend to be), get baked and then play for hours, creating some of the most assinine characters ever.

My favorite has to be either "Smackdown 2" or "Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game"

The worst has to be any of the WCW games or the ECW game on PSOne

Yeah, I thought I was the only one. It does make the game so much more enjoyable when you have all these feuds going and it feels like the matches actually mean something.

Its a pity that I do not have the time to do this anymore with work commitments, girlfriend etc, but I suppose the Universe mode, if you put enough effort into it can be similar to this.

On that note, I remember having an year long storyline going around the time of HCTP, with my CAW's faction "The Revolution" going up against the combined force of the nWo/Evolution faction.

If I can remember rightly, the WWE Commissioner was former WCW owner Titus Sinclair (a character from the shitty Ready To Rumble movie), and he had brought in the nWo from WCW (Hogan, Hall, Nash) along with DDP and then joined forces with Triple H and Evolution to form a super-faction, designed to take out The Revolution and to take the World Title from Nathan Reso.

My Wrestlemania card had absolutely loads of matches, with each member of the factions being involved in a match with someone from the opposing team, with Nathan Reso taking on Hollywood Hogan for the title. I think The Revolution won, which meant Sinclair was fired as Commissioner.

I am really surprised I remember all this, as HCTP was so many years ago now!

:lol: haha that's great. I do all my stuff like that too. I have done some weird stuff like had Dolph Ziggler and William Regal a tag team. Regal was like his mentor. Ziggler decided that he did not need him anymore because he alwways won his matches and Regal didn't so they had a great feud. lol

:lol: haha that's great. I do all my stuff like that too. I have done some weird stuff like had Dolph Ziggler and William Regal a tag team. Regal was like his mentor. Ziggler decided that he did not need him anymore because he alwways won his matches and Regal didn't so they had a great feud. lol

Around the time that one of the Smackdown games came out (I think it may have been HCTP) I had a Pamela Anderson poster on my bedroom wall. I created a really good CAW of her using that poster and then she ended up as the WWF Womens Champion lmao!

Her finishers were the Moonsault (The Ander-sault), a form of DDT (Wham, Bam, Thankyou Pam) and the Van Pam-Inator

Fuck, I wish I still had all those old notebooks with some epic storylines in. I should be a WWE storyline writer haha, but sadly I shredded them all and threw them out when moving out of my parents house. Shame, that.

I'm really surprised noone mentioned WWE day of Wreckoning 2. In my opinion, that game was one of the best wrestling games.
It had an advantage system controlled by the C-stick, the graphics were mind blowing (I can still remember looking at John Cena and Benoit's intro and going wow. Infact, there may have been only 3 guys on the entire game that didn't look good), and a deep CAW ststem. Just a great game that followed in the footsteps of DOW1, and a damn good reason to own a Nintendo Gamecube.

Also, there was another game called Ultimate Muscle which was pretty fun to play considering it's insane moves.

Smackdown Shut Your Mouth! It had an indepth storymode and was just a fun arcade fighter where you could mess around and have no major repercussions.
In Shut your mouth climbing the Titanitron and Last riding my friend of the fist was an ultimate wtf moment.
SVR 06. It had a mix of graphics, simulation, and fun. The season mode had great storylines and the GM mode kicked ass.

Wrestlemania 21. Good graphics and terrible gameplay. I did not like the controls at all.

True TNA Wrestling is amazing to play multiplayer..
I also play WWE SmackDown more often. Anyone knows about its updates?

shipping quote

I love how this guy has actually put his whole address in his "location" section lmao!

There is DL content available for the Smackdown games, you will need X-Box points and an X-Box Live membership to buy it (or the PS3 equivalent), and every single Smackdown vs Raw game is better multiplayer than the TNA Impact game. I was really looking forward to that, but it was a major let down.

I have 2 that share my first wrestling game experience.

1. WWF WrestleMania Challenge for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Honestly the game isn't that good. But that doesn't matter. I played it growing up, and for me it'll always be great, because it was the first wrestling game I played/owned.
2. Pro Wrestling for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
This game was so damn funny. It gave us such classics as "A Winner Is You," and the legendary Star Man. And the gameplay (for the NES days) was fun.

WWF RAW for the Super Nintendo. This is my favorite game not because of how good of a game it is (don't get me wrong, it was a very good game), but because of the memories I have associated with the game. It used to be the game that would get the most play-time with my friends whenever we were playing video games.

This is a hard one for me. No Mercy was really good (and I have countless fond memories of playing it). I actually love the current Smackdown vs. RAW games too. However, I'm gonna have to go with the sentimental favorite for me, WWF RAW for the Super Nintendo.

Again, not because of how awesome the game was, but because of the memories associated with the game. But there were some awesome things I recall with the game.
1. Each superstar had these "super-moves" that were ridiculously unrealistic, but hysterical. I still remember playing as Doink The Clown, and kicking my opponent over the top rope (like an American Football Field Goal). Then the 1-2-3 Kid had this move where he jumps from Turnbuckle to turnbuckle before landing on his opponent. I still recall being able to do that move as 3 other guys (Doink, Bam Bam, and someone else), which I believe was a glitch.
2. With certain wrestlers (super heavyweights), if you totally destroyed the opponent and then went for the pin, they'd do an alternate pin where you sit on the guy with your arms in the air.
3. Royal Rumbles were great fun. all you had to do was hiptoss/backdrop the guy over the top, but again playing it with friends it was just awesome.
4. Outside the ring, there would be a chair always waiting to be smashed on the guys head, and there was also a bucket which was good for repeated smashing.
5. For some reason, each superstar had their own 10-count to return to the ring. So you could throw a guy out, knock him down for long enough, reset your 10-count by getting back in, then just beat him up til he got to ten then get in and win.

TNA iMPACT! for the X-Box 360, and it's not even close. The graphics were not very good for their time, the gameplay was terrible and limited, and the moves list was miniscule (only like 200 moves or something). For a current generation home console game, all of that is inexcusable. We won't even get into the whole moves looking like shit.

The only saving grace for me for the game was that I bought it for 10 bucks and it came with a free Sting DVD, then when I sold it back 2 weeks later I miraculously got like 8 or 9 bucks for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back