Wrestling Trivia Game

Tech N9ne

All 6's and 7's
So, you answer the post's question before yours, then post a Trivia Question of your own...

When was CM Punk's first appearance at Wrestlemania?

His ladder match with Razor Ramon. EDIT:First Non gimmick singles was against Diesel, if thats what you were asking.

What wrestler popularized and is often times credited with creating the Super Kick?

Was it his Wrestlemania 8 one against Tito Santana, first match on the card? EDIT: To answer Red Skull, Shawn Michaels, can't think of anyone earlier, I remember it being called a Prussian kick by Gorilla Monsoon in the early 90s.

OK, first royal rumble entrant (no checking) also eliminated last in a high number of battle royals.

Tito Santana is the correct answer.

Alex, I am trying, but I just can't get a grasp on what your question means lol

Erm, the first royal rumble entrant of all time (I should have put that in). The second bit was a hint. So the person in questions has also been eliminated last in a lot of battle royals to help you.

Yarp, your turn.

I just thought it was an interesting stat. Plus in the wrestlemania 2 battle royal he was eliminated last by Andre the Giant, in the wrestlemania 4 battle royal he was eliminated last by....... don't know,and in the '97 Royal Rumble he was obviously eliminated last by Austin. That's what I meant by that.

Yarp, your turn.

I just thought it was an interesting stat. Plus in the wrestlemania 2 battle royal he was eliminated last by Andre the Giant, in the wrestlemania 4 battle royal he was eliminated last by....... don't know,and in the '97 Royal Rumble he was obviously eliminated last by Austin. That's what I meant by that.

At Wrestlemania 4 it was Bad News Brown that eliminated him. Also, in 1994, he and Lex Luger went over at the same time. So, that one would count as well.

Who, besides Hulk Hogan, was the first WWF/E Champion to walk into Mania as World Champion, and walk out as World Champion?

I'll put another one down because it's pretty interesting, which was the first Wrestlemania main event to have both wrestlers featured using their real names?

Oh yeah to answer you Crooked, King Kong Bundy? I'm going to sleep after this is right late.

Which male professional wrestler had to wear his sister's hand me downs to school? Therefore, which professional wrestler had to wear a dress too grammar school?

I know, just messing around about the cruel part.

I guess I should always read back on a thread, also noticed Jenks has the weirdest question yet.

Let me rephrase my question. Which WWE Hall of Famer was so poor growing up, he had to wear his sister's dress to school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back