• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Related Life Stories!!!

finneycom1

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey, does anybody have any good wrestling stories or wrestling-related stuff that you and your friends do during the day? Basically anything that at work, around the house, or anywhere else that is wrestling-related that you can share with us. I have a few so here goes:

The first is from work. Basically there are about 4 of us at work that are wrestling fans. So, usually in the morning others can look forward to one of us, walking out onto the sales floor, (I work for a wireless phone company), doing some kind of entrance, while someone announces us. I have mimmicked such greats as Hulk Hogan, Batista, and (heel) Jericho. I have the Jericho walk down pretty good. Also, when someone has a later shift, when they come in, if the store is empty, you can look forward to some saying in Jim Ross fashion, "My God! Is that _____? What is he doing here?" We did have to stores in our town: the big store, and the smaller one on the other side of town. We did refer to the big store as Raw and the smaller as Smackdown. We have even had people trade stores if the smaller one was short-handed. That led to, "What are they doing here? They are not even on this show? I know, it's kind of corny, but it's things like that, that make the day go a little easier.

The second is from this Halloween. My wife does graphic work for a t-shirt company here in town. She made me a t-shirt with skull in the middle of it, with "Mister Finney" around it. I bought knee pads, elbow pads, tape, some tights(long) from ebay, and some wrestling boots from wrestlingboots.com. I also carried around my replica ECW title. We all went downtown to the bars. Halloween is pretty big here. My wife and I usually have a party then go downtown. Anyway, it was fun being "Mister Finney" for a night.

Last is one of my buddie's created a shot that he calls the "Montreal Screwjob." I am not sure what is in it, but it will fuck you up if you drink too many. I think it has Crown, ginger ale, and grenadine. Anyway, in order to take the shot, you get a group of people and they all MUST be wrestling fans. Then, before you take the shot you must say: "Vince Screwed Bret!!" Then, take the shot.

Well, that's it. Those are some (hopefully) funny stories that I have. I would really like to hear some of your wrestling Halloween stories. Believe it or not, that costume was pretty tough to gather. Mainly b/c I debated if I want to spend a $150 on those boots and another 100 or so on the belt. But, now I have two belts and they are both, along with the boots, displayed downstairs in my case. I would love to get the boots autographed.

Anyway, lets hear some of your good stories!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back