• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Podcasts

ECW Sandman

Getting Noticed By Management
I don't know about anyone else but I love listening to wrestling Podcasts Steve Austin, Jim Ross, Jim Cornette and Chris Jericho, Just listing to stories of the past is pretty cool.

Do you all listen to podcasts and if so who is your favorite to listen to mine is Jim Cornette, he is funny and his stories are interesting to here .

I listen to all the ones you named, weekly. The ads drive me fuckin' bananas, especially on Jerichos, but all in all, they are my favorite commute distraction.

Shit, today when I DL'd a couple new episodes and forgot to synce my ipod before I left, it about fucked my day all up

I check the sites of the ones you listed. If they have someone I want to listen to and they're not on the phone, I'll check it out.

The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, I am selective with the Steve Austin show on which ones I listen to. I dropped Jericho since he is a fucking horrendous interviewer. The questions and responses are phoned in if you listen to Jericho. I also listen to Talk'n Shop which is fucking hilarious with Machine Gun and Doc Gallows.

I listen to Steve Austin Show, Steve Austin Unleashed, JR, Jericho, Human Podcast Machine and Lapsed Fan - Road to Wrestlemania every week.

Piper's Pit, JR Report, Austin, and Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana religiously. Jericho if I like the guest (until he plays a Fozzy song then I immediately turn it off and look for a Q-tip), HPM with Taz is pretty good, once in a while I'll check out Cheap Heat on ESPN radio with Cort Bauer and some others on there. Anything from MLWradio is good- Cornette Experience, the regular one or Talk'n Shop with Machine Gun and Gallows is fucking gold, just wish it was longer than a 1/2 hour.

https://player.fm/featured/pro-wrestling

Has a pretty comprehensive list of everything, refreshes when new stuff comes out. Haven't checked out a whole bunch of the amateur ones, I did listen to a Wrestling to the MAX episode where they reviewed two NJPW shows in great detail, which was cool.

I don't know if this counts, as most people seem to be listing podcasts hosted by wrestlers/people in the business, but OSW Reviews are great.

Cabana's is always good, Austin's is always worth a list, and I enjoy Cheap Heat.

Jericho's I only download when I'm interested in the guest, and I always skip the intro and outro.

I cannot stand JR's at all so I stopped listening to him altogether. He apparently has radio experience, but his interviews are atrocious. He only asks questions that will a) get the guest to put JR over or b) set up a story that JR wants to tell no matter what the guest's thoughts are. I can't listen to it anymore.

I listen to a handful of them, with Stone Cold's being my favorite. I have to say, the best "feature" is whenever anyone does an impression of another wrestler. I'm curious as to who does the best Vince. So far, I think that honor goes to Heyman.

I don't listen to any regularly, only when they have intriguing guest(s) on. Austin, Jericho, Tazz, JR.... I can't listen when it's just them and/or someone I don't give a shit about. But with guests like AJ Styles, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Hardys, Heyman, etc... listening to great wrestlers and wrestling minds shoot the shit with each other is the best.

Cabana's is always good, Austin's is always worth a list, and I enjoy Cheap Heat.

Same, except Cheap Heat, I hate that Rosenberg guy.

Jericho's I only download when I'm interested in the guest, and I always skip the intro and outro.

I've started doing the same, his intros alone are like 25 mins. long & 90% ads, dude takes longer to do ads than anybody on Earth.

I cannot stand JR's at all so I stopped listening to him altogether. He apparently has radio experience, but his interviews are atrocious. He only asks questions that will a) get the guest to put JR over or b) set up a story that JR wants to tell no matter what the guest's thoughts are. I can't listen to it anymore.

I dropped his podcast after that awful Sting interview he did, also hate listening to him rant how the business needs to be more like it was back in the territory days, & I can't stand interviews over the phone, they always sound like shit.

Another one I enjoy is the Wrestling Compadres podcast, it's basically just 4 guys sitting around talking about RAW, Smackdown!, TNA, & sometimes they cover Lucha Underground, ROH, & NJPW as well. They call Booker T & talked to him about whatever for about 15 or so mins. & then usually have at least one interview with somebody from wrestling in there too. They cram a ton of great content into about an hour & a half every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back