• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Wrestling Podcasts

The Butcher

📶
Just curious as to what some of your favorite wrestling-related podcasts/radio shows are. Hopefully someone can put me on to something I haven't heard before. The only shows I listen to regularly or semi-regularly Live Audio Wrestling, The Don Tony & Kevin Castle Show, Wrestling Soup, The Art of Wrestling, and my current favorite, The Steve Austin Show.

Have you tried Wrestling Reality?? Its super insightful. Once a week on triblive radio, with reknowned wrestling mind Justin LaBar. The dude knows whats up. He even writes for Bleacher Report.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt:

shirt.png

There's this one podcast, the only one I tune into, run by our very own James "Shotaro" H....... and Matt "The Doctor" JessfghJhgf.

Actually, it should be tonight or the evening after.

For the very best in e-fed wrestling, featuring Showtime, Ty Burna, Lee, Pancake and soon Harthan, give this link a clickety-click...
https://www.livestream.com/thewzcwpodcast

Art of Wrestling and The Steve Austin Show, both Colt and Austin are great hosts and interviewers. I feel like Austin does the best questions, but Colt just let's his guys talk about everything and anything without making much noise. Sometimes I listen to F4W podcast, it's good reviews even though it pisses me of how much Meltzer seems to hate the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back