Wrestling Items you're proud of

joejoe

Lazy
Anybody have any rare or hard to find wrestling items that they are particurally proud of?

Mine:
The Original WWF DVD releases of Wrestlemanias 15-18. I'm so proud of these because they will never be released again with no blurring or music being edited out. It is so highly annoying seeing EVERY fn logo blurred or some horribly dubbed over theme music.

My Macho Man Randy Savage Neon Green T Shirt that still fits me from 1992 because it was huge when I got it. Those are some of mine.

What about you guys?

Well they're not really that rare, but I have a Chris Jericho trading card on display in my room on my bookshelf. Also my Edge shirt, the first Rated R Superstar shirt.

I'm proud of my wrestling card that has a piece of wrestling mat in it. It's from The Great American Bash 2005. Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerreo both wrestled on that show. So think it's pretty cool.

I've got a signed copy of Foley is Good, but there's tons of those. Nothing much else aside from shirts and DVDs.

I guess I'm proud of the signed book.

You know those autographed Sting baseball bats that TNA were selling?

I don't think pride is the right word for how I feel about my £100 impulse buy. :D

Other than that, I own absolutely squat. Now even a figurine or spinner belt.

the chair I sat in at WWE Backlash when I watched my favorite wrestler win the WWE title. tough to beat that. I had two, but gave one away to a little boy after the event

I have a HHH autograph that came with his new DVD, I also have The Rock's autograph. Now I know there are alot of those out there but they are two of my favorite wrestlers, ever, so those are pretty sweet to me. And my SummerSlam DVD from this last year that I went to live. Getting to see my top two wrestlers wreslte in the main event, in my favorite kind of match, I was hyped for that, oh and Cena and Batista delivering in a great match. Yea I'm really proud of my wrestling stuff.

I have a peice of paper signed by Mickie James, Chad Patton, and Jack Doan when I met them at a local gym before a house show. I also have a signed pic by all spirit squad members. I know quite alot of wrestling fans have alot autographs out there but it's the only thing I have that is close to being rare.

My HIAC DVD, Rey Mysterio biggest little man DVD, Taker 15-0 DVD, Ladder match DVD and history of WWE Championship
I almost went to Survivor series but they were sold out in mid October

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back