Wrestling Double-Murder

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Dave Meltzer said:
Report: Two Wrestlers Drugged And Killed By Prostitutes
by Matt Boone
Jul 01, 2009
The following is from Dave Meltzer at www.F4WOnline.com:

Brothers Roberto and Alejandro Mejia, who wrestled as La Parkita (I think the original from AAA 15 years ago, not the one on AAA in recent years) and Espectro II, were both found dead near Arena Coliseo yesterday in a hotel room. The police believe they went to Room 52 of Hotel Moderno with two prostitutes at 6 p.m. Sunday night. The manager went to the room on Monday when they hadn't checked out, nobody answered the door, and when they opened the door to clean the room, both bodies were found in bed and were dead. The belief is they were drugged and robbed by the prostitutes, as none of their belongings were found. Both were 35. They are both younger brothers of the original Espectrito, who was the superstar mini with Mascara Sagrada from the early days of AAA. La Parkita had wrestled in the U.S. with CHIKARA

Well this is just insane. When I saw this headline it immediately caught my eye. Obviously these two men were not mainstream names, but what happened to them is still deeply saddening, as is the loss of any human life, especially in such a gruesome manner.

We forget sometimes that wrestlers and celebrites are people too, and that people are as susceptible to a tragic fate as the rest of us.

R.I.P. for the both of them.

I didn't know who they were but like you said what happened to them is still deeply saddening. No one ever deserves death unless you have done a horrible crime like Hitler for example.

Sometimes we take what these wrestlers do for granted. And I don't mean American wrestlers only. I mean every wrestler there is. Whether they are entertaining fans in Mexico, Japan, Canada, or any other place around the world. They should always be appreciated it and respected for putting their bodies through hell and back week in and week out for just trying to entertain each and every fan.

May these two wrestlers who did their best to entertain the fans every night Rest in Peace. They definetly did not deserve to die this way.

Wow. This just isn't something that you see everyday. I'm assuming that the drugs killed them as I didn't see any mention of an attack of any kind. As X said, we often forget that wrestlers have lives outside of the ring. These two both had family and friends and now they're gone. Like the other two, I don't know who these two were, but that still doesn't mean this isn't an odd story. Hopefully the women are found and punished.

Well this is just insane. When I saw this headline it immediately caught my eye. Obviously these two men were not mainstream names, but what happened to them is still deeply saddening, as is the loss of any human life, especially in such a gruesome manner.

We forget sometimes that wrestlers and celebrites are people too, and that people are as susceptible to a tragic fate as the rest of us.

R.I.P. for the both of them.

That's all kinds of fucked up. Getting drugged and killed by prostitutes? Fuck man.

Obviously they weren't big names, but that doesn't matter. Everyone deserves at least a small rememberance, not only the A-List celebrities.

Hopefully their families and friends recover and all that good stuff. It's bad enough their family members died. But drugged and killed? Talk about a bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back