WrestleZone Wrestling Webcast thought.

Scott Free

The man of a thousand rest holds.
I got thinking, which is always a scary prospect on many levels, and I wondered if any website, like this one, would consider doing a pro wrestling webcast of an indy card sponsored by donations and advertisers. I believe Bill Behrens who is affiliated with this site could organize the event, it could be live or pre-recorded, but it would be exclusive. Then I started to think about the cost of such an event, and I must confess I don't know all that much about booking indy talent, some work for cheap, some have a name, depends on who you want, so the cost is nebulous unless you have a card with names and matches in mind. Production costs are cheap these days, 3 digital cameras, a switchers and a broadband connection would do, location is also inexpensive because it's not important if it's for webcast purposes, could be your local high school gym, doesn't matter. Now, if you had to donate money, who, from all the independent talent available would entice you to do so, and would you be interested in getting such a program streamed to your computer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back