WrestleZone Debaters League

Could we perhaps set up a partnership?

For sure. I wanna play though, so I couldn't judge or anything, unless you need me to, then I will, but there are far more qualified people to judge than me. I am too much of a fan of the product to ever vote for one of the many, many hate posts that will surely conjure.

:lmao:

D-Man is far and away the oldest person on this forum. Poor D-Man.

The person running the tournament shouldn't be a judge. Judges should go to positions like Sly, Harthan, Xfear, Tdigle, JMT, Gelgarian, Marquis, or something like that.

I'm in. Though, admittedly, I'd have loved for fromthesouth's non-Wrestling debate tourney to get running.

Think about it. Razorback (or a potentially awesome Batman-esque form) vs. Pretty Young Thing. Blood will fly, and tears will flow.

Xfear has to be in it. He is a blood-sucking vampire when it comes to debating.

(PS - That's a compliment)

Well a lot of those posters I hope will actually be debaters in it. I do hope some of the veterans enter as well, such as Slyfox696 and IC25.

I will try and contact a couple people who I think would be great for judges.

Actually, I would like to judge... but I doubt I could pull rank for that one... considering that I have no rank...

I'm in. Though, admittedly, I'd have loved for fromthesouth's non-Wrestling debate tourney to get running.

Think about it. Razorback (or a potentially awesome Batman-esque form) vs. Pretty Young Thing. Blood will fly, and tears will flow.

I can do that in the near future. I was going to do a days that shook the world tourney, but honestly, that's just a tourney to see who finishes second to 9/11, so this might work better.

But there is a queue of tourney ideas ahead of anything I want to do, so if TM gets admin approval, then I'm in, and I'll help him however I can, which isn't much.

This sounds like a great idea, I'd be interested in joining in for sure.

As far as the tourney goes, will we be apprised of the subjects beforehand? As an example:

Razor vs. Xfear

The subject will be (generic wrestling themed topic).

Razor will should post the first post a week/4 days/2 days/right now.

My question is, what value will be chosen? 4 days? right now?

So just keep signing up. Id like to have at least 20.

One judge declined, (make sure you all red rep polley), so I will be on the lookout for another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back