• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlezone Court!

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
HOW IN THE FUCK DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS BEFORE???

Our prisoners will be going through Wrestlezone Court, where they will have a trial. If they win, they'll be freed. If they lose, they'll remain in prison where they'll stay in my ass so long they'll wind up dying inside me.

HOW IN THE FUCK DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS BEFORE???

Our prisoners will be going through Wrestlezone Court, where they will have a trial. If they win, they'll be freed. If they lose, they'll remain in prison where they'll stay in my ass so long they'll wind up dying inside me.

HA! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, I figured you would of over-turned by first ban because it was right after you declared your WZ court case against me, the people were looking for Jenks to be on trial and for KB to be the judge, but an Auto-ban (caused by the stooly Macca) changed all of that.

I will BREAK your FINGERS! I did it in the Camp Nah-Jee-Wah Olympics with a god damn broken thumb, and I'll do it to you in a second!

How many defense attornies are allowed and is Sly available? Sly and IDR are at the top of my list, I need some smart mutha fuckas.

Have hope Jenks, you've shown people that you're not a moron and if you stop the racist shit then I'm sure you'll get out.

I don't lose, no matter what. I can make you into a winner Jenks. I have the power...

[YOUTUBE]-dJolYw8tnk[/YOUTUBE]

I've got a certain wish list of Attorney's lined up. Sly, KB (though I feel KB judge will over-rule KB attorney), IDR, IC25, DMAN, NORCAL, Tdigle, Uncle Sam, Becca, DirtyJose, and Crock.

I'm going to need the big guns if I'm going to have a chance, since I've fucked up more then Safari and Bill Lesnar.

Lies, I have the best chance of getting out of the prison. Watch... *presses the jump to the cage link*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back