• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers With Panties In A Bunch

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Main page said:
TMZ.com is reporting that the Pro Gay Wrestling Federation, PGW, is upset that WWE has not suspended Michael Cole for his Twitter comment made this past weekend. PGW Champion The Gay Avenger said the use of the word was "intolerant and insensitive" and encourages a "hostile bullying environment." Furthermore, he is upset that WWE hasn't punished Cole more than simply making him attend GLAAD sensitivity training.
Cole calls Josh a ******, I call society a pussy.

That's pathetic hahahaha. Seriously, he said ******, big fucking deal. Man people got to stop being so sooky, Cole's job is to create hate, and he done a damn good job apparently.

He shouldn't be punished at all, to say he didn't get punished enough by having to go to what I assume would be the most stupid and pointless meeting of his lifetime is flat out ridiculous.

lol at everyone.

My tag team partner has a persona called Latin Rose. Trust me, it ain't easy working with the dude.

It's just seems strange they used someone with the name the Gay Avenger to be a spokesperson for gay tolerance.

I got nothing against gays, but they're overreacting a bit. Lots of people use ****** or *** to make fun of their friends, doesn't mean they have anything against gay people. Cole slipped up, he apologized for it, just end it ******s.

A bit? Just because you work on a Wendy's doesn't mean you can go to McDonalds and tell them how to punish an employee.

A bit? Just because you work on a Wendy's doesn't mean you can go to McDonalds and tell them how to punish an employee.

What a terrible analogy. Wendys is only a step below McDonalds, and the Pro Gay Wrestling Federation was probably unheard of by the WWE before this. It's more like you can't go from your company's softball team to the New York Yankees and tell them how to manage their team.

What a terrible analogy. Wendys is only a step below McDonalds, and the Pro Gay Wrestling Federation was probably unheard of by the WWE before this. It's more like you can't go from your company's softball team to the New York Yankees and tell them how to manage their team.
It's only terrible by comparison. I couldn't find a restaurant name of indie quality.

Originally Posted by Main page
TMZ.com is reporting that the Pro Gay Wrestling Federation, PGW, is upset that WWE has not suspended Michael Cole for his Twitter comment made this past weekend. PGW Champion The Gay Avenger said the use of the word was "intolerant and insensitive" and encourages a "hostile bullying environment." Furthermore, he is upset that WWE hasn't punished Cole more than simply making him attend GLAAD sensitivity training.

Is that the wrestlers name?

Cole called a friend a fagot, oddly enough in an open forum for all to see. That said it was with a friend, if your offended by that shit please get out of America, or lock your doors and never expose yourself to society.You get called worse for cutting someone off around here. Please this shit should have died already. GLAD and this Gay wrestling alliance just want attention and to appear as murderers for there cause. How about you choose something more worthy of this attention? Start a fund for the kid that killed himself for being taped in a gay scenario? I know, because this is allot easier.
Society is full of ****
uh oh glad just messaged me its apparently wrong for someone who has no affect on anyone here to say.

Don't be an idiot, Jay. That word has no place in a public forum like that because of the negative notions attached to it. If he called Booker T a ******, the exact same shit would have happened, except people would be whining about the NAACP censoring shit.

Also, it's GLAAD. Moron.

Whoops I was wrong better cancel my membership there. I just said it was wrong to say it in a public area (why point that out again). I just was saying it was not meant in a harmful manner so it should have been brushed of as ignorance and not homophobic, it doesn't need this much attention he needed to be educated not punished. Do not pull that race shit. When I beat my friends at call of duty they say "God your gay" "God that gun is cheap and gay". Not "God your a ******".Ignorance has turned it into a friendly jab sadly...not the same with ******.

wait a minute.

I see that people have found some hilarity in the fact that there's a guy called "The Gay Avenger" (yes, it's very funny). But why in the hell has no one laughed at the fact that there's a "Pro Gay Wrestling" federation.

Oh, and those guys need to shut the hell up. They can whine and complain all they want about anything, but it doesn't mean shit. As JGlass put it, they're just a lowly company softball team, they can't tell the Yankees what to do.

Well good, I was hoping that somebody would make a thread that has to do with Cole calling Josh a ******.

No no. You have it wrong. This thread is about people getting pissy about his comments. For threads relating his comments, refer to the 15 others in The Cage. Or the 238 others in the other sections.

The Gay Avenger?

118236.jpg

Not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back