• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers #'s

Umaga Over Cena

Umaga over HHH

Umaga Over HBK

Umaga over Kane

Umaga over Ric Flair

Umaga over Sabu

Umaga over Maria

Umaga over a lot of other people

bret hart> Steve austin bill Goldberg. Wow he whopped them both. And now for the endless cycle. HBK>bret hart>austin>HBK. Now thats kind of weird.

Noticed, that this thread is turning into a spam fest.. Some people are posting reason, and some arent.. To many people spamming for me to warn everyone.. Please add detail to your posts!

One fued, that didn't recieve a notible mention is The Game and Batista.. Sure, Trips carried him, but I don't think that Triple H ever beat Batista? Not sure, I could be wrong... Also, from back in the day Chris Benoit always seemed to get the best out of "Taskmaster" Kevin Sulliven.. I think that out of there fued,Sullivan only won once.. Tho they always had some great matches.

HELLOOOO There is still 1 missing

JBL vs. Undertaker. JBL has defeated the Undertaker on every match when Bradshaw had the title.
Summerslam 2004 JBL wins via DQ
No Mercy 2004 JBL wins the Last Ride match
Armageddon 2004 JBL wins the fatal fourway with the Undertaker in the match. Taker has never pinned JBL one on one.

I know that Austin owns Rock, but I only remember Rock beating Austin only once at WM 19, but if I'm wrong, tell me when or where Rock has beaten Austin.

Rock got the last peice of the pie at WM19, that's when Austin was ready to quit wrestling for good, he let the Rock go over, that began the legend of Rocky Mavia.

edge>hardy's
Im posting this because of Edge said on survivor series when he mentioned how he has made a career out of beating the Hardy Boyz, and I for one have to agree. In their infamous TLC matches, Edge(with Christian) always seemed to come out on top(except when they lost to Benoit/Jericho). Then when Edge had to establish himself as a legitimate top tier star, he got his chance by repeatedly beating Matt Hardy and getting him knocked off of raw. He also has their # because he stole Hardy's g/f and got him knocked out of wrestling, but thats a whole other issue..

im not sure but i remmebr waching the undertaker and borck lesnar feud and i dont recall undertaker ever winning.....so i would have to say brock lesnar>undertakers #

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back