• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers #'s

P

PauLwaLL

Ok... This thread is not for wrestlers phone numbers...

The purpose of this thread is this... Wrestlers who have other wrestlers #'s...

For example:

Shawn Michaels > Bret Hart (Bret has never defeated HBK)

Ultimate Warrior > Hogan (Hogan never beat Warrior)

John Cena > Triple H (Trips never beat Cena)

get it?

Basically Hbk has Bret Harts number...

What other wrestler has another wrestlers number?

Undertaker has Jeff Hardeys number. When he was American Badass taker he beat Jeff like 4 weeks in a row and Jeff kept coming. Taker said he had enough.

wrong Paulwall50 Hogan and Warrior are tied Hogan beat him in WCW and he threw him over the ropes in the 90 Royal Rumble

timoverdrive said:
wrong Paulwall50 Hogan and Warrior are tied Hogan beat him in WCW and he threw him over the ropes in the 90 Royal Rumble

If your talking about Halloween Havoc... Warrior won by dq :)

Prince Iakaya? > William Regal (everytime these two faced off... Iakaya defeated him... Won the TV Title on his debut against Regal as well)

Rey Mysterio > Kidman (These two had great matches in WCW.. But it always seemed Rey Rey got the best of him)

Owen Hart > HBK (During there fued in 1995 or 1996... Owen seemed to own HBk.. And also during the DX vs Hart Foundation angle.. On a RAW Owen was just about to win the European Title.. But Austn came out and Stunnerd him)

Bret did beat Michaels at Survivor Series 92 in a match(NOT a ladder match) for the WWF World Title. Bret was also supposed to win the title off of Michaels at Wrestlemania 13(1997)...but Michaels refused to do the job and vacated the title with his infamous "I lost my smile" speech. Bret wound up winning the title in a Fatal Four Way just a few weeks later.

And in terms of having a guy's number, I think Batista has HHH's number.....and Steve Austin seemed to always have The Rock's number. Though he didn't beat him every single time, Austin always seemed to come on top over The Rock.

I think Cena had Jericho's number, Cena beat Jericho in his first ever PPV match & then later on for weeks in a row on Raw before Jericho left (or got fired by Bishoff storyline). don't remember Jericho ever winning one.

Would say the same about Cena having Angles number but i'm pretty sure Angle had to beat him at least once.

Think Lesner had Benoit's number, Benoit could never seem to beat him.

Finlay seems to have Lashley's number, even though he cheats.

I would also say HHH had Randy Ortons number, they face eachother numerous times for the WHC and HHH seemed to always come on top

rkolover09 said:
rey has eddie's number

Not really the WWE made it seem that way.. But Eddie has defeated Rey on numerous ocassions..

As for wrestlers...

Bret has Ownes number... They put on great matches... But Bret always got the best of him...

John Cena has JBL's number... JBL does not hold a victory over him...

theiceman said:
Bret did beat Michaels at Survivor Series 92 in a match(NOT a ladder match) for the WWF World Title. Bret was also supposed to win the title off of Michaels at Wrestlemania 13(1997)...but Michaels refused to do the job and vacated the title with his infamous "I lost my smile" speech. Bret wound up winning the title in a Fatal Four Way just a few weeks later.

And in terms of having a guy's number, I think Batista has HHH's number.....and Steve Austin seemed to always have The Rock's number. Though he didn't beat him every single time, Austin always seemed to come on top over The Rock.

Im SURE that Bret competed in the first ever ladder match (after suggesting it from stampede wrestling) and it was against Shawn Michaels...check wikipedia.

ya i checked and bret was in the first ladder match it was even a did u know on wz so i was wrong

PauLwaLL50 said:
Not really the WWE made it seem that way.. But Eddie has defeated Rey on numerous ocassions..

As for wrestlers...

Bret has Ownes number... They put on great matches... But Bret always got the best of him...

John Cena has JBL's number... JBL does not hold a victory over him...

Owen beat Bret at WMX, other than that I think Bret has beat him when they've faced eachother.

Brett did compete with Shawn Michaels in the 1st ladder match. Razor vs Michaels was the 1st one on PPV maybe, i have a video with Michaels and Brett's ladder match and it was before Shawn and Razor's ladder match. Eddie beat Rey in WCW, Mexico and in Japan.

WWE has TNA's number and shall remain to for-eh-vuh

Big Show has Sabu's # he ALWAYS beats his ass

Stacy Keibler has my # but the bitch never calls :(

Here is one everyone has seemed to of missed.

Shawn Michaels > British Bulldog

Saturday Night Main Event - November 1992
Shawn Michaels defeats British Bulldog for the WWE Intercontinental Title

Royal Rumble 1995
Shawn Michaels eliminates the British Bulldog last to win the Royal Rumble match

In Your House 3
Shawn Michaels & Diesel defeated British Bulldog & Yokozuna
* Although Owen Hart showed up at the end and Diesel pinned Owen. Bulldog was still involved in the match.

In Your House 8: Beware of Dog
Shawn and Bulldog fight to a No Contest for the WWE Title

King of the Ring 1996
Shawn Michels defeated British Bulldog to retain the WWE Title

Monday Night Raw - May 1997
Shawn Michaels & Steve Austin defeat British Bulldog and Owen Hart for the World Tag Team Titles

One Night Only - September 1997
Shawn Michaels defeats British Bulldog for the WWE European Title.

Maybe I am wrong but to me it looks like the Bulldog never beat Shawn Michaels.

I think that HHH has mick foleys number, I may be wrong but im fairly sure, also edge has mick foleys number as does randy orton, at least i think they do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back