• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers and Their Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliance In Supremacy

Getting Noticed By Management
Since wrestlers have a lot of skin exposed when they're in the ring, we see a lot of their tattoos. Perhaps the reason why they get tattood is because they are wrestlers. There is no shortage of tattooed wrestlers...who do you guys (and girls) think has the best ink? List several wrestlers if you have to. This thread is about wrestlers and their tattoos, not wrestlers and their wrestling ability

Here's what I think:

Austin Starr - I don't know exactly what that Asian symbol means on his deltoid, but I really like it. Sometimes less is more

Undertaker - Not really a fan of sleeves but a lot of his work was done by the one and only Paul Booth

Batista - I love the work done on this guy. He's got the Greek flag merged with the Filipino flag which I absolutely love (I'm Filipino)

Randy Orton - The tattoos really have no symbolic meaning, but the tribal work was done in the right places with the right amount

CM Punk - Once again, I'm no fan of sleeves...but I really dig the "straight edge" across the belly

Christopher Daniels - The simple eternal life symbol on his chest makes me want one...

Goldberg - The deltoid tribal was pretty nice

Undertakers detail on his upperarm and back is really fasinating man paul both is good at making tatoos

for me are rey mysterios tatoos they are all of them awesame the one that I like the most is the mexican in his belly (Im mexican) and I really like the spine on his back

I like Ravens best, especially the one going across his chest, others I like are Brock Lesnars back, Rocks shoulder ( the samoen tribal one), Takers arms(especially the thinking demon), and Rhinos webbing on his elbow

I like Ravens best, especially the one going across his chest, others I like are Brock Lesnars back, Rocks shoulder ( the samoen tribal one), Takers arms(especially the thinking demon), and Rhinos webbing on his elbow

I had a few tattoos done at the same tattoo shop that The Rock got his shoulder tribal. It's a shop it Chicago called Jade Dragon. If any of you head to Chicago, Jade Dragon is their premier shop.

I'd estimate that the tribal on his shoulder took around ten hours and probably cost as much as a full back piece (at least $1500)

And that demon on Takers' arms is done by Paul Booth. Many rock stars that have demonic and dark imagery on them usually went to Paul Booth for that work. He's NY based tattoo artists and probably has the scariest shop crew you've ever seen

I like Taker and Punk's sleeve's but that's probably because I have my left arm completley covered myself.

I also like Booker's because I think tattoo's alway's look really cool on black guy's/girl's.

The worst one I've seen though has to be Jeff Hardy's It look's like a tree, I just think it's awful.

I gotta go old school on this and go with Bam Bam Bigelows head... I mean I would personally never entertain the idea of getting a tattoo on my dome. But damn it worked so well for Bam Bam... It made him stand out and made him look like a complete badass!

I gotta go old school on this and go with Bam Bam Bigelows head... I mean I would personally never entertain the idea of getting a tattoo on my dome. But damn it worked so well for Bam Bam... It made him stand out and made him look like a complete badass!

I was gonna say the same thing, looks like you beat me to the punch, getting back to Bam Bams head though, I love the flames they work perfectly for him

I've got a question regarding this topic though, does anyone now what the tatoo on Christian Cages shouder is suppose to be?

I've got a question regarding this topic though, does anyone now what the tatoo on Christian Cages shouder is suppose to be?[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, its meant to be a bulldog!!!!!

I've got a question regarding this topic though, does anyone now what the tatoo on Christian Cages shouder is suppose to be?

Believe it or not, its meant to be a bulldog!!!!!

really?, wow it's pretty bad maybe he should have some work done on it so that it looks like a bulldog, or maybe just do something different over it like Edge did to his shoulder tat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back