Wrestlers and Steroids

Brilliance In Supremacy

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm fully aware that there is a "drug testing policy" in steroids, but looking at some of these guys' physiques, it's apparent that there have been users. Which WWE talent. past and present, do you think juiced at one point or another?

Batista - He's obnoxiously huge and it look completely unnatural. It's close to impossible to pack that much muslce on a frame without juicing.

Triple H - If you noticed, his belly has grown overtime. That is one of the effects of roids. He's not as ripped as before (probably evidence that he has stopped), but this guy was ridiculous at one point.

Test - He belly sticks out so much that it's pretty obvious he's juiced.

Chris Masters - A few months ago it was apparent that he was balding and since then it looks like he got that taken care of. His ridiculous physique and baldness were evidence of his steroid use.

Chyna, Hogan, and The Rock all have

Vince McMahon - So...he's in his 60's and he has no man boobs? Steroid use or what?

Examples of a great natural physique include: Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, Lashley (I know he's REALLY muscular but it looks so authentic), and John Cena

test is huge. hhh is the most obvious next to masters. and hogan has admit it many times. its clear hhh stopped and its probably bc mcmahon warned him ahead of time so he wouldnt get caught.

oh yeah...it's obvious that Scott Steiner has. He's even growing boobs. For a while, I was wondering why such a muscular man has jiggling boobs. Then I remembered that boobs are side effect of steroid use and his steroid use is definitely catching up with him.

xjbiskit said:
scott steiner

Will you people please start adding more to your posts.. It gets annoying seeing two word answers all the time...

Triple H never took roids.. He just stopped training like he used to... Hogan and Vinny definatly did... I really dont see what the problem with steroids in wrestling is tho.. Baseball I understand.. But not wrestling.. Your supposed to be jacked in wrestling.. And some wrestlers try to take the easy way out...

I agree..and people like Trips is understandably stop training as hard seeing that he has a kid now and is getting older..

and I agree with Paulwall..why not let them take steroids? there not "cheating" like most other sports..

I definetely think that Batista shoots up and test. but i dont really care that much and they cant take steroids because its a publicly traded company. i dont know why that matters either, so dont ask me why.

I think its obvious that at one point Steriods were popular in the WWE, I'd be suprised if there are that many people that havent used them at one point or another. I guess the Policy that was bought in was good, however the thing with the WWE is Steriods cant really be seen as gaining a competitive edge, seen as they are not actually competing, if people want to use them thats up to them, obviously the WWE are not letting their Wrestlers do it now, and thats fair enough.

because then fans wanna use them i no if ity wasnt for eddie guerrero dyeing id c guys like batista and i would get tempted to use roids i no ive thought about im only 15 and i work out and id love 2 look like rhyno muscle wise[275 5,10

Scott Steiners biceps are fake! its literally silly puddy or something. and Bobby Lashley is on steroids, same with Lesnar. hell, Most wrestlers these days are on them. nothing is real on them. Edge took steroids, he said it in an interview on TSN. its getting to the point of stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back