wrestler who never made it to the main roster that surprised you

whoopin' ass

Championship Contender
OVW, FCW, the list goes on of places where guys went to train in the hopes of getting to either WWE, WCW, TNA (whatever main company you choose). over the years, you hear of a lot of guys who are "just that close" to being called up to the main roster who never make it. which guy surprised you the most?

Ron Waterman is one guy who I had heard of for years and years. He had a Scott Steiner look and was supposed to be good but for some reason never got called up to the main roster. he is probably the one name that i remember the most.

Waterman is one that I heard of a lot to that never actually got to the main roster. Another one I would like to mention is Teddy Hart, but I think his attitude was the reason he was never brought up. I am sure some other will come to my mind, and I will poster them when I think of them. Cool thread though.

I really want to say Kaval in WWE, because you see his work everywhere else and gotta wonder, "why the hell did WWE drop him?" He is an amazing preformer and brings a lot of talent and culture to the ring with his experience being all over the place. What he lacks in size he makes up for in good matches. To this day I don't understand why on earth the WWE had him as a loser when he won NXT and why they never went anywhere with Layla's "crush" on him. I folow him on Twitter and he's doing pretty well out of WWE. He's funny too when he has a chance to be so that could've helped make him into a decent face.

OVW, FCW, the list goes on of places where guys went to train in the hopes of getting to either WWE, WCW, TNA (whatever main company you choose). over the years, you hear of a lot of guys who are "just that close" to being called up to the main roster who never make it. which guy surprised you the most?

Ron Waterman is one guy who I had heard of for years and years. He had a Scott Steiner look and was supposed to be good but for some reason never got called up to the main roster. he is probably the one name that i remember the most.

I'm surprised that Christopher Daniels never got called up to at least mid-high status in the WWE. He is under rated in my opinion and can still do a lot for the WWE, such as pioneering its redubted Cruiserweight division.

Joey Ryan suprised me when he didn't win Gut Check. He is a exciting wrestler wit barrels full of personality so he should have been a shoe-in. I guess I might have jumped the gun on this because that might be part of a feud for him, but anyway he is my pick for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back