Wrestlemania Ticket Prices

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
So here are the seating chart and prices for this year's Wrestlemania.

WM28.638x414.JPG

Utilizing your realistic funds, which tickets would you purchase for this event and why choose that section and price range?

Personally, I'd go for either the $350 or $450 ticket. My dream has always been to attend Wrestlemania; preferably as close to the front row as possible. But $1500 is just out of my price range and $800 isn't very different. Plus, why would I pay THAT much more money to be stuck behind the rich ass holes that could afford the $1500?? I'd rather sit comfortably with a great view in elevated seats on the camera side for 1/4 the price of front row tickets.

I wouldn't mind those blue ones by the aisle to be the person getting all the high fives as soon as guys come out. Alas, it's still dreaming, maybe next year.

I'm asking for realistic answers, not hypothetical.

Shit, in that case, I'll take backstage passes, too LULZ.

Considering I am going to Wrestlemania and have gone to Sun life pretty much my whole life, I am probably gonna go with the club level like I did for Wrestlemania 27 and get section 242-243 which is where I sit for Marlin games.

At WM 23, I sat in like the 15th row (I think), and it cost me over $200. Well worth it. I'd pay the $1,500, but the main event would have to be worth it (Bret vs. Shawn - yes. Miz vs. Cena - no).

I'm asking for realistic answers, not hypothetical.

Shit, in that case, I'll take backstage passes, too LULZ.

The 'if you had the opportunity' bit led me astray. Although I did think it was a bit weird in hindsight you would hypothetically ask everyone where they'd prefer to sit at Wrestlemania given the choice.

Green ones are perfect. You're guaranteed to be shown on camera at a fucking Wrestlemania without having to deal with all of the bullshit. I'd be in heaven.

As we have discussed before, if the 1500 was garunteed 1st or 2nd row, then I would go with that, but otherwise, that is the worst possible combination. So yea, beyond that, the greenies ftw

As we have discussed before, if the 1500 was garunteed 1st or 2nd row, then I would go with that, but otherwise, that is the worst possible combination. So yea, beyond that, the greenies ftw

Just once, I'd love to spend that kind of money to have my shot at a front row. But I don't know how it all works... aren't those seats all reserved?

Not sure, but I think many of them are. If it was garunteed 1st or 2nd, I would have no prob at all dropping 15, its fuckin Wrestlemania. But 3 or 4th is trash, you do nooottt want that

Depends on our situation. If we can for sure get 1st or 2nd, you are doing it, no matter the price, we are fucking doing it. You can hush.

Otherwise, we will have to discuss. I generally prefer about the 20th row, about the first five rows or bottom of the lower deck

Dude... if I buy my house then, come WM30 time, $1500 is going to be a LOT of money to spend on a ticket.

dont EVEN start THIS shit already :lmao:

and besides, if we have that shot, you already know what is going to happen. It is futile to resist. Think about to whom you speak

:cool:

dont EVEN start THIS shit already :lmao:

and besides, if we have that shot, you already know what is going to happen. It is futile to resist. Think about to whom you speak

:cool:

What did you think this meant?

and ill probably get a tour sometime next year, so ill still be rich as shiiiiittt by the time the ticket purchase comes around

Since it's in Miami, and since I'm from Miami I will go. I have scalped tickets to every event in Florida. I will show up and pay 100$ for two seats and have good tickets. Fans from the city of Miami are terrible. Wrestlemania will be no different. If your going, wait till you get there and get the tickets cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back