Wrestlemania Highlight Reels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
For the past two Wrestlemanias, there have been no Wrestlemania Highlight Reels that usually play after Wrestlemania finishes. I used to look forward to the Wrestlemania Highlight Reels cause they sent tingles down my spine and watching the highlights of everything that went down in the past 3 hours playing to the WM theme song was just epic. An example of a great Wrestlemania Highlight Reel & my personal favourite is the Wrestlemania 17 one which plays to Limp Bizkit - My Way, absolutely terrific it is. Now I don't know if WWE have scrapped it or not although it would seem they have but two questions I have to ask.

Did you like the Wrestlemania Highlight Reels or not?

What was your favourite Wrestlemania Highlight Reel?

Honestly, with how poor the last two Wrestlemania's have been, I really don't want their to be a Wrestlemania highlight reel, and I too was and still am a fan of them.

Personally, you name my favorite, Wrestlemania x-7 which is still to me and I'm sure many, the greatest Wrestlemania of all-time. But if I were to pick another, it would be Wrestlemania 21's. I loved the song, I liked how they pieced it together, it's one of my favoured 'Mania's, so that is my pick.

[youtube]W7LZBhW_zLU[/youtube]

i know right! i always like them, i wish they still did it. hopefully they start doing it again. 2 more recent ones that i like are the ones from wrestlemanias 23 and 24

Wrestlemania XIX was epic had some of the greatest highlights ever what with it being Austin's last Mania match, Lesnar's first, etc

Great thread N8. I was bitterly disappointed this year when they didnt show a highlight reel after the event. Its the ultimate exclamation point to the biggest show of the year and really should be included annually.

My favorite one that sticks out is from WrestleMania 23. Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva. It kicks off by welcoming you with those very lyrics ''Ladies and Gentlemen Good Evening...'' From there it kicks straight into high gear with that years MITB ladder match. The part that gives me chills though is when it gets to Batista vs Undertaker. The tune stops dead (no pun intended) and builds back up again using Taker's gong. Epic. Awesome. Killer.

Here's the video
[YOUTUBE]Ui8WlNnu0vA[/YOUTUBE]

These things are awesome. Even if you missed some of the earlier matches you could just catch up through the highlight reel, they were usually pretty well put together aswell. Why does WWE have to strip all these traditions from Mania? MITB, Highlight reels etc...

My favourite would have to be WM 17 like the OP said. Great finish to the greatest Wrestlemania of all time.

Granted I didn't see it on Pay Per View, but I was there and bought the DVD after, and it's on the end of the DVD..

This may not even be the official one, but it's pretty similar.

[YOUTUBE]1rI7LX4-S50&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back