Wrestlemania 32 card (Game)

OrionDown

One Of The Best
Alright lets do this.
Sorry if there is already a thread made on the same thing, but I can't do much about that, plus its fun to have this thing on multiple threads.

So Wresltemania is getting closer and closer and WWE is running low on star power.

SO lets make a Wrestlemania card.
RULES.

No dream Mania, as WWE is trying to do whats best for business to sell the most tickets.

I cant say no Rock, but its basically confirmed he wont be there, or at lease Wrestling. They would of set something up already if he was, that's he things now.

State the royal rumble winner, must have all titles defended, divas match.

Heres mine.

1. Tag team titles
Dudley boyz vs Usos vs Wyatts (Luke and Rowan) vs New Day (c) TLC

United States Title
2. Kevin Owens vs John Cena (c) 2 out 3 falls

3. Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar

Divas Title
4. Charolette (c) vs Sasha Banks

IC Title
5. Sheamus vs Ambrose (c)

6. Taker vs Sting Retirement match

WWE World heavyweight title
7. Roman Reigns (c) vs Daniel Bryan (Royal Rumble winner)

Alright let me explain mine if you care.

1. Tag team use to be my favorite division growing up. Its hit hard time for so long and just a few years ago for a small time period it was amazing again. Waytts, SHIELD, Usos, New age outlaws, Goldust and Cody. We need tag team to matter. Dudleys are back and here to add their name and experience to the new guys. Having a big Mania match for the titles can bring something to the titles again. Having big hard hitters like Wyatts, the experienced dudleys, the flyers usos and the entertaining New day in this match would make for one hell of a tag team match to remember and to open the show.

2.I know the rumors are Cena to fight Taker. I just dont see why? No streak, no reason. Cena isn't one to retire someone and fight for nothing. Plus put them in separate matches, they will draw in on their own. This needs to be Cenas new feud. His new orton, his new punk. Owens has the mic skills, and the talent to go toe to toe with cena and make a 5 star match, almost every ppv match they had. Cena won 2 matches and Ownes won the first and he stills brags about it. So 2 out 3 falls match for the title that Owens almost captured would make for an amazing 5 star Mania match, and light up a good feud.

3. Bray Wyatt neeeeeds this. Almost thought about removing this match. Bray should of went over Taker, but its in the past now. Wyatt may have no title wins, and lost almost all his feuds but he needs to be booked to be the new face of fear and he needs to look tough. Bray is over with the crowd even with his loosing streak. Brock is way over with the crowd. The clash makes sense. With the Wyatt family behind Bray he could do damage to Brock for weeks up to this match. With Braun and everyone else, Brock could go into this match "injured" also Heyman and Bray are the top promo guys right now, this can be something worth watching every monday night raw till the mania.

4. Honestly. this match has been in the works since their NXT days.

5. Bold? Odd. Listen. Ambrose has been in the shadow of Rollins and Reigns for too long. He needs to be more than just a guy to throw in that the crowd gets behind but never wins. He goes in as IC champion, a win over Kevin Owens, on his own. He faces a former WWE champion at Mania also makes him look great. Sheamus goes after him after loosing his title and being unable to recapture it. He takes his frustration out on Reigns friend, Ambrose.

6. Dream match? Needs to happen match. Taker has been in the most matches this year than he has in several. His tired, and worn out. 25 YEARS, just wow. Its hard for him to give us those amazing matches, and without the streak theres little reason to go into a Taker Mania match. In comes Sting. Taker on a raw promo gets ready to announce his retirement, than lights go out. You hear the crow. Lights on. Sting face to face with Taker. Crowd looses their minds. Sting goes on to say, "Before I was ever in WWE everyone came up to me asking when will I fight Taker at Mania. When Sting, Sting? I said to myself one thing when I came to the WWE, to see if the Icon can take down the deadman. Took me awhile, but here I am, and you're going to retire? Not going to happen. The fans need it, I need it. Sting vs Taker." Points at the wrestlemania sign with his baseball bat. They stare down.

7. THIS. We get a royal rumble where the crowd just ambushed it when Bryan didn't show and Reigns and Batista came as the final two. Last year Bryan was eliminated early and the crowd ambushed again, specially when Reigns won. Story writes itself. Bryan wins, finally. Fans finally get what they want. Bryan can cut promos saying what we are all thinking. Reigns is a cookie cutter champ, his a WWE champ, but Bryan is a people champ, a true champion. Reigns would win this match, Bryan giving him his approval and handshake after the match to hopefully help cement Reigns as a champion.

Why not Triple H? He doesn't draw as much as he thinks he does or wants to. We see him weekly on raw, and we are just annoyed by him. He does NOT need to be at Wrestlemania to sell tickets.

If only we could edit posts during the road to WM32. I'll give what I think they card 'should' be if WWE was to get 100,000+ into the stadium. I'll also add, Summerslam was extended this year, I don't see why WWE won't add to the biggest stage, maybe adding 2 10min matches moving the card to 9/10 feuds. Anyway here is my take on the card...

Wrestlemania 32 main card

WWEWHC title match (Special guest ref; Stone Cold Steve Austin)
*Roman Reigns (c) VS HHH
- Reigns to take the title at RR where the Rumble should main event. HHH than suits up and adds himself to the match and wins, Austin gets added to ref to even it out.

Undertaker VS *Sting
- Agree with you on this one, this match alone is what the fans want.

*Ronda Rousey w/ Bayley VS Stephanie McMahon w/ Bella Twins
- The angle between McMahon/Rousey is set but a feud where the Bellas pick on Bayley to her than bringing out someone to help her.

*Daniel Bryan VS Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman
- Both return at the rumble and with the heat WWE got over the last 2 rumble matches why not have DB eliminate Lesnar for him to than run back in and F5 and eliminate Bryan.

Kane VS *Finn Balor
- Surely a Demon VS Demon angle has to come thru creative, what a debut for Balor at the biggest stage and isn't that what WWE are waiting for to debut him? That entrance will be amazing tho.

ADR, *Sheamus, *Rusev & King Barrett VS The Wyatt family
- It sort of writes itself, maybe Bray costing Sheamus his rematch with Reigns at fastlane. Starts a 4 on 4 feud that could maybe extend over a couple PPV's.

Divas title match
Charlotte (c) VS *Sasha Banks VS Paige VS Becky Lynch
- Sasha to get her moment here, I think that's 1 finish Vince can tick off from here. Unless Nicki claims her rematch she never got?

I.C title match
Kevin Owens (c) VS *John Cena
- KO to have a problem with Cena trying to come back straight into the main event scene, costs him at fastlane than Cena accepts his challenge.

U.S title ladder match
Dean Ambrose (c) VS Neville VS R-Truth VS Chris Jericho VS *Dolph Ziggler VS Ryback VS The Miz VS Tyler Breeze
- To fit most mid carders in, have Y2J be a surprise entrant than have Ziggler win his first Wrestlemania match.

Pre-Show card

Tag-Title match
The New Day (c) VS *The Uso's VS The Dudley Boys VS Lucha Dragons
- The New Day to hold right up till WM than most likely drop to the Uso's.

Andre the giant battle royal
WINNER - Cody Rhodes (Stardust/Goldust final competitors).

Wrestlemania 32- The biggest WM ever..

WWE WHC:-
Royal Rumble winner Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns (C)
Guest Ref- SCSA..
Roman defeat Sheamus at rumble and Brock enters Rumble at No.30 and cleans the
ring..

United States Championship:-
Kurt Angle vs Rusev vs Ambrose(c)
Angle returns at Royal Rumble no.2 and get eliminated by Rusev..

IC championship:-
Open challenge at WM.
Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor debuts in main roster..Imagine the entrance..

TAG Team Titles:-
New Day vs Enzo and Cass vs Usos triple threat ladder match..

Divas Title:-
Lana vs Charlotte - Lumberjack match..

JOHN CENA vs THE UNDERTAKER
One last ride..

Face Wyatts vs LON

Rest of the roster must be added up in some way..

WHC- Lesnar vs Bryan vs Angle
Bryan and Angle are in the RR, with Bryan being 30. Double elimination. Lesnar wins the title at RR
Undertaker vs Sting- only match I want to see Taker at mania with
IC title- Owens vs Samoa Joe vs Chris jericho ladder match
Reigns vs Ambrose , Triple H referee

WWE World Heavyweight Title:
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (c)
Winner: Roman Reigns - Turns heel

Undertaker vs. John Cena
Winner: The Undertaker

The Bellas vs. The Besties
Nikki Bella/Brie Bella vs. Trish Stratus/Lita

Retirement Match:
Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan