• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania 31 Swerve

Lone Wolff

"Baddest Wolff Ever"
We all know the main event of Wrestlemania 31 & reigns is getting major heat so instead of adding another face and making it a triple threat match for the second year in a row they should do a double turn, have heyman turn on lesnar in the match and give roman the win after the match you could have triple h and the authority come down and celebrate with him & you could also have rollins come down and complain and get attacked by reigns and rollins could turn face

your thoughts?

I can see Roman and Heyman work together that could happen, but Seth turning face probably not. What I could see is Seth leaving the Authority for Heyman and cashing in on Brock. A good swerve would be making the Championship match at WM31 an Elimination Chamber Match.

Funny, I was going to start a thread earlier with a similar theme, except Heyman doesn't turn. I thought of the Authority helping Reigns, just like Rock and the Corporation at SS 98. It does put Rollins in a weird situation, but they could have Reigns say he saw the light and delay tension between them months or a year later. It makes sense because fans won't get behind Reigns right now if WWE tries to force it. This protects Lesnar if he goes back to UFC and he can come back later. It also protects Reigns because he won't have full crowd support the way Bryan does. Another plus could be that it elevates Ambrose based on The Shield history. But I do like the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back