• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania 31 is over. Who debuts on RAW?

ECW Sandman

Getting Noticed By Management
For the past number of years WWE has been known to shock fans of new Superstars or Divas or Shocking returns a few years back Nexus two years ago The Shield , Last year Pagie and the shocking return of Brock Lesnar in 2012.

This year who do you think will debut from NXT or make a shocking return on RAW .

I don't think there will be a shocking return or anything this year. Unless The Rock comes down and makes his match with Hunter at Mania 32 official.

Loudest pop will be for Mizdow or Rollins for sure.

Um, the Shield did not debut on the Raw after Wrestlemania.

And this year, it's possible someone like Adrian Neville will show up, but realistically the only one I can think of is Sheamus. Although Bstista was at the Hall of Fame... ;)

Probably Sheamus beginning a feud with Daniel Bryan, which should be decent. Will probably hear from Sting or Taker or both. Can't really see any massive names debuting unless Samoa Joe is a shock signing... but I highly doubt that, and Joe can hardly be considered a massive name anyway.

WWE will want to 'pull out the stops' after last nights Wrestlemania as the viewer ship should be fairly high with loads wanting to see the fall out of Mania.

Lots of surprises last night - DX, NWO, Rock & Rousey and the MITB Cash In. I expect WWE will throw 1 or 2 our way tonight.

I fully expect we will see Sheamus return and beat down someone like Daniel Bryan cementing his heel turn.

And surely it is now time we see Adrian Neville or another NXT top guy like Sami Zayn join the main roster.

Finally, Brock is now gone for the time being. I see Paul Heyman aligning himself with someone. It has to be either Rollins or Reigns in my opinion.

I think we will definitely see a Sheamus return tonight. Other than that, wasn't Undertaker advertised for RAW tonight? Rare for him over the past couple of years and I'm interested to see what that is about! Also think we may get something with DX, but nothing too surprising.

Sheamus.

I don't know what he'll do and who he'll do it to, but after all the "Sheamus Returns" promos we've been seeing for what seems like the last six months, he's got to show up tonight.

Presumably, WWE feels Sheamus is important enough to merit not being wedged in to the PPV as just another surprise entry. On Raw, they'll be able to make us focus on him, and I suppose that's the intent.

I'm kind of ashamed to admit I didn't even think of him last night. Forgot all about him.

A brogue kick in me head for that. Gorry. :icon_sad:

Sheamus is a very safe bet for tonight. I expected him to show up during the ladder match last night, and I'm glad he didn't, but I expect him to return tonight and likely start a program with Daniel Bryan, which has been the rumour for a while. I don't mind this at all, as roles will be reversed in regards to who the heel and face are. I do worry about how the crowd will react though. I think it's hard to register how the crowd feels about Sheamus sometimes, although this is the night after WrestleMania, so who knows?

Sting will likely be on the show, and I'm almost sure The Undertaker will be. Why? Because surely he can't just show up for the match last night and leave? There has to be a payoff to all this with Bray Wyatt, even if it's just Wyatt destroying Taker, something has to happen. Perhaps something big happens here?

While it's not a debut or anything, I fully expect Paul Heyman to align himself with somebody else. My guess is Seth Rollins, but I'm not sure. Heyman has to remain on television, he's too good not to, and he could really help elevate someone like Rollins even further. Does it make sense? I think so, because Rollins didn't pin Brock after all, so it's not like Heyman would be seen to be turning against Lesnar, he's just continuing his feud with Reigns.

My prediction involves the divas. I say girls like Charlotte, Emma, Natayla, Paige, Aj, maybe bayley, all destroy the Bellas tonight. Creating almost a women's form of the Nexus.

Lana and Rusev split

Undertaker/Sting set up

Sheamus returns and destroys Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar turns face and destroys the Authority at some point tonight.

Mizdow goes over HUGE

Debut of Finn Balor?

Um, the Shield did not debut on the Raw after Wrestlemania.

And this year, it's possible someone like Adrian Neville will show up, but realistically the only one I can think of is Sheamus. Although Bstista was at the Hall of Fame... ;)

Where did you see Batista was at the HOF? I don't recall seeing him and don't see any mention of it anywhere..

Going out on a limb and calling the "shock title change" as the Lucha Dragons will take the tag straps.

I think we can clear up a few things...

- Batista was not at the HoF

- Shield did not appear for the the first time the night after Mania

- There is no point in splitting Rusev and Lana, unless they put him with someone else. Before anyone jumps and says Heyman, the only way to make that work is if Paul leaves Brock for Rollins and goes full heel. Rusev, especially after that entrance last night, cannot be a face right now.

- Mizdow got a massive pop for tossing Miz, and then knocking him off the apron, BUT, the crowd died right after. It was Virgil 2.0. He was over because fans wanted to see the turn, and now, flatline. I hope the follow up brings out his shine, but I have my doubts.

- if I had to guess, Taker will be out to announce that he is done. If I had to guess, they'll have him come out in street clothes as Mark Callaway. Part way through, Sting will come down and say that he can't leave until one Icon faces another. At the end of the segment, Mark will "turn back into" The Undertaker, and finish with "next year, in Dallas, at Mania 32, either Sting or the Undertaker will Rest in Peace".

- Brock will be saved for the last segment, which I assume will be Rollins celebration. Of any possible turns, and I don't see any as necessary right now, I'd go for Reigns joining Heyman at this point. If they do choose to split Rusev and Lana, this would be a good place. Brock comes down to ruin the celebration, the Authority jumps him, Reigns comes out, runs off the Authority, and then drops Brock at Heyman's orders. Rusev appears to help beat down Brock. While there are logic gaps, yes, that has never stopped WWE. It would keep Rollins from Brock until Summerslam.

- I would guess that Sheamus will appear. If I had the choice, I'd actually save him joining the Authority for later.

Going out on a limb and calling the "shock title change" as the Lucha Dragons will take the tag straps.

I think of all the possible Raw debuts, this one is likely. Not sure if the title change happens, but I think we'll see them sooner than later. I know they have been on Superstars, but if it doesn't happen on Raw or SD, does it really happen? Not in WWE land.

My suggestion is to have samoa joe debut tonight and feud with daniel bryan for the ic title its the perfect place for him he will get a big reaction as the hardcore fans will be there but i doubt it he will probably be sent to nxt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back