Wrestlemania 28 - Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels III?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Its not gonna happen. The main reason: HBK is done wrestling. By that I dont mean Ric Flair 'done', where he gets a massive retirement ceremony loses his 'last' match and then goes and joins the rival company, Shawn definetly wont go back on his word. Anyway, They could probably put on another 5 star clinic, but why would the WWE put a retired, non active Hall of Famer against a man thats going to be retiring.

Although he will come back for appearences, Shawns 'Wrestling' days are done.

-shawn michaels retired and i think he plans to stay that way. undertaker, it looks like its either him and triple hhh at it for the 3rd time, maybe taker and maybe someone else vs stone cold and maybe triple hhh (this is a wild far fetched thought i made, not saying it will happen, but i was right about taker vs triple hhh this past WM (WM 28) so who knows). maybe taker will get that match with lesnar, maybe sting? how about wade barret, perhaps kane wants to take another swing at the streak?
-what i do know is that shawn michaels wont go for a third swing at takers streak. that ship has sailed however nice thought.

No way, give the chance to someone else, i am sure he would put up a great match but i dont think he wants to because of all the hassle wreslemania puts on him. He is happily retired and should stay that way. Give the chance to someone else like a chris jericho/undertaker match could be a good one if done right and if both of hem get in better shape before the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back