Wrestlemania 25 predictions

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Edit: I'm putting my preditcions in the wrestlemania 25 section since I've been released from prison.

Orton v HHH
Edge v Cena v Big Show
Taker v HBK
Miss Wrestlemania - Michele McCool
MITB V - Christian
Jeff v Matt
JBL v Mysterio (I am not sure if this is actually on the card)
Jericho v Legends

Orton v HHH

I see Ortan getting the win hear after a huge knockoutfest between the two, i see it being bloody in an attempt for trips and Ortan to do two things, 1. Upstage the Hardys and 2. Put a critical nail in this rather Brutal feud

Edge v Cena v Big Show

Will not be a classic, but for some reason here i see show winning the belt and Vickies Love (Shudders)

Taker v HBK

I see taker beating HBK, He already ended Flairs career why will the WWE give shawn Michaels takers streak?, there is no reason for this IMO

Miss Wrestlemania

Dont care but i will give it to gail kim for no reason other then to see the rest of the hacks in this match not get anything, there is only three women in this match that can actually work. this match is probably gonna be every fans piss break

MITB V

In My opinion I see shelton finally getting his major win and becoming the world champ when he cashes the case in, this will steal the show IMO

Jeff v Matt

Bloody and Brutal i see Matt winning this, Jeff is being used here to elevate his brother to the next level and i think this feud is gonna be a long one

JBL v Mysterio (I am not sure if this is actually on the card)

Mysterio wins the IC gold and JBL actually retires putting an end to the career of a bloated half ass

Jericho v Legends

Jericho wins by defeating the rest of the legends due to a heart attack they all suffer strokes and cant make it to the ring in time

WWE Title - Orton
WHC - Big Show
Taker/HBK - Taker
Jericho/Legends - Legends
MITB - Well despite Vince's dislike of him, i'll still say Christian
Tag Titles - Colons
IC title - JBL
Divas - Gail Kim
Jeff/Matt - Jeff

I'm thinking they'll have another Dark Battle Royal for the ECW #1 contender's spot, and Tommy Dreamer will win, and then there'll be another uber short match with Swagger retaining.

(assuming you're talkng to me Pippen) i appear sporadically to chat to guys who've been imprisoned and are trying to improve their posting prowess. How can you prove you've reformed if no one talks to you on an online forum. Plus i like CCS, he's cool, so i thought i'd help him out this time around.

Although i was in here once, back when i was Cenah8r1000 for telling amod to go fuck themselves (don't remember who) and shortly after, my little friendly rivalry with Rusty started lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back