• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania 23 Main Event: Tell Me What You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sachintendulkar

WRESTLEMANIA 23 MAIN EVENT
6 Man Hell In A Cell (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Undertaker (SD) vs The Rock (SD) vs Chris Benoit (SD) vs Edge (Raw) vs HHH (Raw) vs Mick Foley (Raw)

If I could choose how this match went, the famous bumps would be.

1. Undertaker diving from the top of the cell at beginning of the match on to the other 5 competitors. (like he did against Henry this year)

2. The Rock running to do the people's elbow and HHH flipping him over the ropes through a table.

3. HHH sledgehammering Chris Benoit off the top of the cell through the announce table.

4. Edge smacking HHH with a chair, pin Benoit (who HHH rolled back into the ring), then HHH but HHH kicks out at 2.

5. HHH pedigrees Edge and pins him.

6. Mick Foley mandible claws HHH and Edge spears him, Foley pins him.

7. The remaining 3 go back atop the cell and fight, Rock and Foley team up on Taker but Taker chokeslams both at the same time through the top of the cell.

8. Foley gets barbed wire and smacks taker four times and double arm ddt's him onto thumbtacks but only gets the 2 count.

9. After getting out Ladders and Tables, The Rock 'Rock Bottoms' Foley through a table from the top of two ladders and pins him.

10. Rock misses people's elbow and Undertaker tombstones him for 2 count, then last rides him for the three.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

as a taker fan i love it, tho it almost seems like a servivor series elimination cahmber lineup to me.

Great match....not a great wrestlemania main event match. I personally believe Mania matches should never be gimmick matches. 3 way and 4 ways sure but never gimmicks

This would be an Awesome HIAC match, and the bumps look siik! so I'd definatley like to see this match on PPV, like at WrestleMania, SummerSlam or Survivor Series.

It would be pretty good if you made out the match. It seems that you have just written out the main parts in your match, try making the match from start to finish, with all those parts intergrated in it. It would be a pretty good match if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back