Wow

Shock

Resident sig maker and TNA mark
I was watching Nick recently (don't ask me why) and I see a commercial for this show iCarly. Apparently there's some special about the main character girl fighting some (fake) MMA fighting girl. But anywho, I started listening intently to it, because they started playing the Hardyz old theme. And I was just like: since when did that song become a theme song to kids shows? But it was still pretty epic.

*attempts to find commercial on Youtube*

Meh, WCW used to do the same thing with it's theme songs. You can see Chris Jericho's old theme song on Baseball Tonight sometimes.

This one;

[youtube]mWM2gazwf6A[/youtube]

I'd think so too.... I've also heard this one at other places...

[youtube]bifBrSXbHZg[/youtube]

Did you know the incredibly famous Monday Night Football theme is a production library theme? Blew my mind when I heard that.

the toon plays kurt angles theme before the play local hero before kick off.

Angle's theme being a production library theme was another ting that blew my mind. I mean, it's even called "Medal". It's legendary! Crazy.

well it used to be the patriots theme, and I knew i'd heard it even before then.

My car alarm plays the RTC theme

No Shit, Razor?

Damn.... That's a pretty good deal. What say you about it Razor?

I have a list of all the wrestling themes on my iPod. I can dig it out for you if you want. They're GREAT workout songs.

No Shit, Razor?

Damn.... That's a pretty good deal. What say you about it Razor?

I think it's a touchy subject. People want more money for their work, but businesses don't want their bottom line bumped up when they can barely make ends meet already.

Basically, the Congress needed a win after this healthcare initiative and the fact that support for it is floundering. They're hoping a spike in minimum wage will make everyone say "Healthcare? What healthcare? I'm getting 11% more money an hour."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back