Wow.. Just won tickets to Mania Sunday.. Whos going?

ITALIAN NYC

Getting Noticed By Management
I randomly got a phone call this morning. They did not leave a VM, so I called back and asked who it was. They said it was WFAN Radio. They had no idea why they called me. They said anyone in the building could have called. They asked if I entered a contest recently. I remembered that I entered to win tickets to Mania a while back, so I said that. The guy put me on hold for about 15 mins. He came back on the line and asked if my address was blah blah blah. I said yes. He said " Well congratulations, because your going to Metlife this Sunday for Wrestlemania ".. Haha I was floored. I went to the station to pick them up, and they gave me 2 tickets, 2 mania shirts, 2 mania hats, and 2 mania bags.

So for the first time in my 27 year life.. I can finally say

IM GOING TO WRESTLEMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

52212559105350423803119.jpg

Congratulations, man! That's pretty sweet. Nice swag as well. Where are the seats?

Well as much as I would have liked Ring Side seats, it is section 227B, row 2ish lol. Not the worst seats in the house, but not the greatest. I won't even complain about it because they were free and all I wanna do is just be in the building. At least they aren't obstructed view like the opposite side of the stadium. I honestly expected worse, like the high 300 from a radio contest.

Here is the seating chart.

http://www.stubhub.com/wwe-tickets/wrestlemania-29-4-7-2013-4147363/

In theory I should at least see the ring from this.. lol

WWE does a great job with sight lines for these things, plus pics are always deceptive to how close/far you actually are. You'll probably have better eyes on the ring than some people on the ground because of the angle.

In theory I should at least see the ring from this.. lol

A- You're going to WM for free, that right there is a massive win, congratulations

B- When it comes to WWE events, personally I've always preferred elevated seats, you see more.

C- They always have a ton of giants trons around so I imagine it's gonna be pretty hard to miss anything anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back