Would you like to see the THE COLONY in WWE?

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
The Colony is a stable/faction in Chikara. Their gimmick is a colony of ants.

A fire ant
A green ant
A soilder ant
worker ant
carpenter ant
and i think theres more, although some of them have left the stable and are doing something i dont know.

SOUND STUPID?
Maybe, but entertainment is good to me stupid or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMEkWowwVTo

They are are comical stable and have memorable stuff with chuck taylor's invisible bomb.

would u enjoy them in the ever oh so boring WWE or even in TNA.

Not really. They fit Chikara far better than WWE. If they did head for WWE, either they'd lose the gimmick or end up being constants on Satuday Morning Slam.

I think their comedy gimmick would probably get over pretty good. The biggest problem I'd see with them in WWE is they're "Vanilla Midgets" and we all know how Vince creams his jeans to hosses and fat lugs who don't know a wristlock from a wristwatch.

to be fair I don't think the Colony would last very long in either promotion. In WWE they not to different to the one Brodus clay is getting, seeing as there gimmick is more suited to the younger wrestling fans in my opinion and would end up facing guys like JTG and 3MB before jobbing to guys on Superstars and NXT everyweek and on TNA it would be much the same thing. the only difference is that they might help the x division and the tag division out for a couple of months before the fans lost interest in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back