Would you like to see Rihanna in the WWE?

Would you like to see her in the WWE?

• Yes

• No

• I'm indifferent

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

amazing_blue

Pre-Show Stalwart
With sliding ratings, low pay per view buyrates and a general lack of direction, many are saying that the WWE is in pretty bad shape. But if history has taught us anything, it's that there is always one thing that can turn a wrestling nightmare into a McMahon family wet dream: mainstream coverage. Who could forget the 1980s when it looked like Vince McMahon was in over his head...and then pop sensation Cyndi Lauper came along and pushed things to new heights. Many years later, Mike Tyson helped turn the tides to push the WWE ahead of WCW.

Rihanna is one of, if not THE biggest pop star on earth right now. If Vince could convince her to appear on a few RAWs and serve as the "host" of WrestleMania, it would be HUGE for the WWE. Imagine this: Johnny Ace makes a big announcement on RAW about a month before WrestleMania, that announcement being that this year's WrestleMania host is someone very special. At the end of the night, it is revealed to be Rihanna! She could appear on a few RAWs leading up to Mania and maybe even perform a few songs. They could even put her in an angle, perhaps as an ally of Zack Ryder and Eve against the evil Kane.

We already know that Shaq is likely to be making some RAW appearences and might be facing Big Show at Mania. That is going to help buyrates. This could put it over the top.

Yeah............No.

I'm sure people are going to look back if WM has the biggest buyrate ever and point out Rihanna and say, "Yeah, she was definitely the reason why Wrestlemania was huge." Let's not kid ourselves.

Rihanna is a huge pop star but I don't think she moves the meter. Lady Gaga is a different story altogether but I don't see any reason why Wrestlemania needs a host. People bought Wrestlemania to see The Rock. I don't see any reason why people would buy to see Rihanna.

Not sure why you're keeping it to a few appearances. Why not a full time roster member? Word is the pressure of her singing career is really getting to her. Why not take a break and join the wrasslin' circuit? I'm sure with a few weeks of training she'll be up to par with the other diva's, and we already know she can take a punch.

Full time roster member? Holding the women's title for a couple straight years? Giving the WWE a black female wreslter that isn't Alicia Fox? Makes perfect sense. WWE would be making a huge mistake if they don't make this happen within the next few weeks.

what the hell would wwe need her for they already have alica fox they look the exact same except for one thing she doesnt make me want to rip my eardrums out when i hear her (and shes terrible on the mic)

I don't want to see Rihanna anywhere, especially not in wrestling.

Yeah, she's attractive. That's about all she has going for her.

Unless she's going for a second round with Chris Brown, I don't want her on WWE programming.

Chris Brown vs Rihanna Umbrella on a Pole match.

I call Russo and Ferrera, oh wait... Killjoy call'em.

If he wants main stream he better get someone who the media loves, like Kanye West or Jay Z/Beyonce. Rihanna is a big name, but those three trump her.

If they want main stream they need to do more cross overs, find ways to promote themselves outside of the WWE. The use of Twitters is nice, but they might be over doing it.

They need to get WWE Superstars into every media outlet possible. Beth Phoenix needs to be a guest on Chelsea Lately, like two weeks ago. The big name stars need to be appearing on day and night time talk shows, radio broadcasts and anything else they could get them on. They do some external media by being on game shows, and talk shows but their are plenty of outlets they could cross into to become more main stream.

Imagine Santino in character on Jimmy Kimmel? or Jimmy Fallon. Instant classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back