• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Lesnar settle any title less the World Championship?

I think there is a way they could pull an angle with Lesnar and the other singles belts and keep his persona of being the Beast incarnate.

Once his feud with the Wyatts is over, have him get back on the hunt for the WHC. Have the Authority put him off, and piss him off for a few weeks. Then you have him get fed up and destroy the IC and US belt holders, and have him hold both at once. He now holds gold.

It used to be that the US belt was the stepping stone to the IC belt, which was the stepping stone to the WHC belt.

Brock is currently feuding with 4 fat guys who do 8 moves between them, otherwise known as the Wyatt Family... He's fine where he is.

Yet the Wyatts have had some of the best matches in WWE over the last 2 years...

Wyatt vs. Bryan - RR 2014

Wyatts vs. Shield - EC 2014

Wyatt vs. Cena - WM30

Wyatt vs. Cena - Payback 2014

His matches with Ambrose and Jericho were above good.

Wyatt vs. Taker - WM31

His matches with Reigns were above good.

The tag match against Taker and Kane was at SS was good.

Even his latest matches with ECW have been good and better than most.

He has had some pretty damn matches considering they collectively have 8 moves...

That's what none of us can really know. From the outset of his 'second life' in WWE, I figured he was fighting strictly for money.....that he didn't care about his billing, his place in storylines or what championships he might win. It seemed to me he would be happy to lose to Duane Gillberg as long as they paid him an obscene amount of money to wrestle a few times a year.

After he walked out on a Raw episode last Spring, didn't you wonder why? Was it ever truly explained? If he walked only because of negotiations over his next WWE contract......well, that's just the money thing again. But if it was a dispute over creative plans, perhaps he had some of his own ideas about what titles he might win. Possibly.

If backed into a corner and forced to choose Brock's motivations, I'd say.....in this order......money, money & money.

Never mind whether he'd serve as IC champion, I think he'd stand on his head and whistle Dixie as long as they keep padding his bank account.

I don't disagree that Brock's primary motivation is money. Then again, it's professional wrestling. Everybody's primary motivation is money. It has to be because they have bills and expenses like everybody else.

But I do think Brock happens to enjoy wrestling, though. He might not be this guy who would die for the business or anything, but he likes coming to work and doing his thing. He doesn't half ass it when it is his time to "go" and he does what he can to help the guys he works with. Plus, he's said as much in interviews, and Brock doesn't seem the type to lie about things.

I guess I will say no, everyone says he is above those Titles, I say he is just like anyone else. He is a part timer they do not deserve the World Title unless you are HHH. Last year was a joke when he sat at home with the Title, he should be happy to be on Raw and getting a pay check from Vince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back