Would anyone be interested...

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
In an Old School Debaters League. Only to be done after the other Debate leagues have concluded. I've got all intensive purposes of starting this near February or sooner possibly. We have a lot of great posters like KB, X, Shadowmancer, and others who are well versed in the glory days of wrestling. Anyone interested?

I think regular debates are better than debater's leagues, but the leagues are good for getting people talking. Unfortunately, they can bomb, horribly.

As for an Old School one, I dunno. I wouldn't be in it, but would we have enough people who are really good at it?

PEP3?

Well, we have KB, Sly, Xfear, if they'd be willing to do it. byrnside, The Brain, PEP3, and other people here know something about older wrestling. It'd be kind of cool. If anyone would be interested in doing it. And maybe not even a league. More like a special challenge match or something. Maybe put VCash on the line for the winner.

KB probably won't do it, and without him, it just wouldn't be the same. Your round-table idea is probably best.

I hardly think the third attempt at a league is starting something

What have I started?!

Your debate league was not the first started on and run on here.

I'd say I'm interested Lariat, but I fucking hate having to do "forum homework". That and I really don't want any more leagues or tournaments for awhile, I'm trying to find a place to fit in the Movies tournament.

TM's debate league involved both Old AND New school topics, so an old school specific league would be overkill.

And X, maybe he wasn't the first, but it's the only one that's been successful. Jake's didn't last long, and mine absolutely bombed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back