• Brock Lesnar

• Eva Marie

• Mr. Anderson

• Rosa Mendes

• Fandango

• Adam Rose

• Brie Bella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blue Demon Jr. is the son of a legendary wrestler and used to be great in his own right. Now he politics his way into titles and TV and wrestles without giving a single fuck. If anyone deserves this award, its the man who is hailed as a legend but acts like a tool and wrestles like shit.

Vote Blue Demon.

Brock doesn't belong on this lease but it is a toss up between Cameron and Eva (after Khali of course) I believe all 3 may just be the all-time worst wrestlers ever.

The thing about Eva and Cameron is they are allowed to be shit. They have just started and at least have Total Divas going for them. Mr Anderson is just fucking awful. Once upon a time I liked him but he has been really bad this year.I suppose he has had some average opponents and maybe it is just a temporary thing but if he continues like this TNA should bin him.

All good arguments but I still can't get Cameron pinning Naomi incorrectly and shouting at the ref out of my mind when I see the thread title. Nobody really defends her on here. The crowd doesn't care and she's not that attractive. Her place on the roster is pretty questionable at this point, so I have to go with her.

Blue Demon Jr. is the son of a legendary wrestler and used to be great in his own right. Now he politics his way into titles and TV and wrestles without giving a single fuck. If anyone deserves this award, its the man who is hailed as a legend but acts like a tool and wrestles like shit.

Vote Blue Demon.

Plus he is old and wrestles like crap now. He is my piss break when I watch Lucha Underground.

I voted for Eva Marie. And big fake boobs don't make you better.

This is probably going to sounds sexist, but she was beautiful just the way she was. I don't know why she felt the need to pump up her boobies. I guess that's pro wrestling for you...

All good arguments but I still can't get Cameron pinning Naomi incorrectly and shouting at the ref out of my mind when I see the thread title. Nobody really defends her on here. The crowd doesn't care and she's not that attractive. Her place on the roster is pretty questionable at this point, so I have to go with her.

Oh gawd, I think I had subconsciously blocked that coz it made me cringe. Yup, Cameron it is.

And for good measure-

tumblr_mnnfkbxDbo1s6ns7wo1_400.gif

I came in thinking Cameron, but Adam Rose. That guy has been so disappointing. Especially given what he could and did do beforehand. There's just nothing, and there hasn't been since he debuted. He just hangs around being really happy and then really angry.

The thing about Eva Marie is that she just started wrestling. We're essentially witnessing her train to be a wrestler. She gets unfairly and unduly bashed by a lot of wrestling fans. People are aware she's just starting out, so they automatically jump to "She's the worst wrestler ever!!!!" The thing is, I honestly don't think we've seen enough of her in the ring to ever gauge whether or not she's any good.

The thing about Eva Marie is that she just started wrestling. We're essentially witnessing her train to be a wrestler. She gets unfairly and unduly bashed by a lot of wrestling fans. People are aware she's just starting out, so they automatically jump to "She's the worst wrestler ever!!!!" The thing is, I honestly don't think we've seen enough of her in the ring to ever gauge whether or not she's any good.

We don't see her because she's hardly on television. I'd be surprised if she even works 50 matches a year, including house shows. Actually that number would be way, way less since apparently she's injured. From what I have seen, and likely others too, she's pretty shit.

I suppose Cameron should win, as she's more active and just as equally shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back