• Dixieland

• Batista Is A Face

• Big Show Turns Heel For The 10000th time

• Tommy Dreamer Brings Hardcore Back To TNA

• Daniel Bryan "Cheats" On Brie

• Dixie Carter Goes Through A Table

• Kane Is A Slasher Villain

Results are only viewable after voting.
While Kane being a scary Jason want-to-be and Batista bombing were awful points this year. Everything involving the Bellas since after SummerSlam has been just absolutely terrible television. Do I need to remind everyone of Jerry Springer's amazing return to RAW?

The Bellas because it's not just a boring and useless piece of TV, it's an endless fucking saga, and all because at Summerslam people convinced them they were quite good by contrast to the rest of the card. Now it just won't end. Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?

Dixie Land for me. Mainly because I suited watching RAW for a while one I saw the Jerry Springer crap.

I had to go with Kane as a slasher villain. If there's one silver lining to Daniel Bryan having to undergo surgery and be on the shelf for a while, it's that this particular angle died a quick death. It just simply didn't work for a variety of reasons: Brie's not a good enough actor, Bryan shouldn't be running from a guy he just beat in a no holds barred match even if it's to protect his wife and the sheer horror movie aspect of it was just abysmal.

I had to go with Kane as a slasher villain. If there's one silver lining to Daniel Bryan having to undergo surgery and be on the shelf for a while, it's that this particular angle died a quick death. It just simply didn't work for a variety of reasons: Brie's not a good enough actor, Bryan shouldn't be running from a guy he just beat in a no holds barred match even if it's to protect his wife and the sheer horror movie aspect of it was just abysmal.

It was terrible but I'd to give the edge to the Bellas / Stephanie mainly because this was a precursor to Brie feuding with Stephanie and all the forehead slapping that followed.

Big Show turns heel every other month it feels like. That is worse than anything. The angle with Brie and Stephanie was poorly acted but come on - the story line flowed somewhat. The Big Show constant turns are ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back