World Title Conundrum: the Actor or the Professor?

Who will win the World Championship?

• Titus

• Steven Kurtesy

• Another draw

• A member of Ty's Order of Chaos

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
In what seems to be an uncanny focus on the match between two professions that although relate alot to wrestling, shouldn't even be near a wrestling ring to begin with... no less competing for the World Title. Alas, we must see what the people think will happen as these two fan favorites collide and take each other on with the title at stake... with the eerie Ty Burna taking the striped shirt for this one.

What say you WZCW members about who will win this match?

NB: Not voting for Steven Kurtesy will NOT result in the posting of ponies (due to a restraining order taken out by the members of Creative)

I voted Titus. Because Lee's rep is worth more than yours.

But seriously, I voted Lee because in these dark times, it's more interesting to have a face defending the championship belt like his life depends on it. Who knows, maybe it does.

Draw.

Why? Because I'm just going to walk around the ring with the World Title over my shoulder, completely oblivious to the pin and submission attempts.

This is the match that never ends..

Draw.

Why? Because I'm just going to walk around the ring with the World Title over my shoulder, completely oblivious to the pin and submission attempts.

This is the match that never ends..

I'd hate to the Creative member writing that match.

Ty as a referee is a dangerous game. I can imagine Ty doing this:

[youtube]c6XDx-BOs4Y#t=345s[/youtube]

(Fast forward to 5:45)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back