• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World of Warcraft

A

Andy G

So my last thread didnt go anywhere, I guess Guild Wars isnt as popular as I thought it may be. I also play World of Warcraft though. Its another great investment, but is a little pricey. The graphics arent so good, but what can you do when 7 million people around the world play it? Does anyone on here Play WoW?

yep, 62 undead rogue, 60 tauren warrior, 57 human warrior. all PvP servers. I cant stand the care bear (PvE) servers. alot of people i usually meet play alliance. i dont know why. Horde seems to be So much better.

I dont play WoW, but I have been tempted to look at it since Flyff went into v9. Anyone else here play Flyff at all?

I was always put off by the having to pay for WoW thing... I'd rather not have to pay monthly to play a game, it just seems wrong.

johnny please go out and get it lord 15 bucks isnt alot alot of nice people would help you out and some prics would just call you a noob theres loads to do loads of possible charicters i cant even name all the things you can be and its really really big im talking i would take you probibaly a few days to explore the hole map but the lvl cap is 70 but its not that eazy to get to 70

My wife and I both play World of Warcraft. I have a 60 Human Warrior (on my way to 70) and some other lower level characters that I'm currently leveling up. It's a fun game, and worth the buy. I would recommend PvP servers to anyone that hasn't played. They're the most fun.

World of Warcraft is excellent IF you want to spend hours on a game and never of run out of things to do. It is a massive timesink, with plenty of things like crafting, fishing and even herbcraft to keep you occupied.

However, it has its downsides. The pvp in that game is terrible, the grinding past level 40 is frustrating and the whole loot raids is daft.

The best game on the market for pvp-based gaming has to be Dark Age of Camelot. Sadly, since Warhammer online is being released by the same company, Dark Age of Camelot lacks up to date features. Yes, they are patches for things like bugs and new monsters, but dont expect to see a vast input of new content, such as zones and things.

But on the plus side, Dark Age of Camelot is around 5 dollers cheaper than World of Warrcraft and especially on the classic American servers(lots of different server types, Classic takes away the pain of one of the most timeconsuming of the normal servers, TOA, and strips the game back to how it used to be years back, when each server had 3k population on it)

There are tons of frree tirals on the website, I recommend you download one of them and go for a drun around. Camelot is also good as it desnt have all the 1337 kiddies, who call you a noob and chaingank you constantly, soemthing that happens all the time in WoW

If you want a huge timesink, go for wow. Fighting more adultminded people in a Camelot type environment, play DAOC

I have a 70 Human Warlock, 70 Night Elf Holy Priest, a 64 Human Warrior, a 63 Night Elf Rogue, and a host of others ranging from 22 to 54. I play Alliance. I can't stand Horde, especially Barrens chat. I quit last year... got tired of the attitudes of people that play on the RP-PVP server I am on. I'm thinking of going back and transferring to a straight RP server to get away from the assholes.

Ah yes, World of Warcraft. Somehow I'm far from surprised to see it wormed its way here. For most purposes, I found WoW to be one of the best (if not freakishly painful to play) MMO's around at the moment. WoW to me is like nicotine to smokers. I quit, start, quit, start. All in all I ended up with a few 70s, several 60s, and probably a dozen 40s. God knows why I played as often as I did.

I rolled Horde. Yeah, I said it. The Alliance never did it for me. A human (wow, that's epic), two types of midgets, a purple elf and a squidgoat. Mmmmm boy. The Horde offered nothing all that original (Orcs are in f*ckin everything), but Tauren are always my favorite (they're just minotaurs). Trolls were interesting (never seen a troll on a raptor before that), and Undead aren't all that special either, but still somewhat decent considering not every game lets you play a character missing its jaw. Blood elves, though... coulda done without those entirely. At least release a patch that allows them to stand up straight. Thanks Blizzard.

Decent game, but I found RTS's and FPS's far more interesting to play. I was an RPG junky as a young lad, so you can't do that much new with them and I got kinda burnt out of going from game to game leveling some variant of an elf. I did like flying mounts, though. Netherdrake for the win.

I'm walking away now. Nostalgia's almost making me wanna play again, and that's more of a sin than a priest and an altar boy on a picnic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back