• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
This is a thread to discuss all Women's Wrestling, including WWE and TNA (No matter how crap the WWE division is right now), This is where you can post news and talk about the state of Women's wrestling around the world. Discuss upcoming Title matches, Women's Wrestling Promotions and anything else that is relevant to Women's wrestling in General.

Thanks Shadowmancer, your the man

Chickfight 8 is coming up soon, but since the roster as has not ben totally confired yet, I'll wait before I post my pick for a winner.

Im not sure who all is in the tournamnet, but I know Portia Perez and Sarah Jones are going to be in it.

Also Melissa anderson and possibly (hopefully) Eden black will be their fighting for the first APW Trans Atlantic title

For those of you who haven't seen Eden Black, the woman is an absolute machine. She bursted onto the scene last year, and in her first Chickfight she made it all the the way to the final round, but was beaten by Melissa.

So far APW had been setting up a tournamnet to crown the first ever Trans Atlantic Champion. Melissa won a 3 way between herself, Allison Danger, and Sara Del Ray. they are doing another 3 way between Eden black, Jetta, and Jade. The winner of this match will face Melissa at Chickfight 8 for the title.

I personally can't wait for this PPV, and if you guys haven't checked out Chickfight before, I HIGHLY recommend that you do.

Im going to bring this match up. If anyone is going to this event, give a review for the matches if you can, that would be great, But as for the match that sounds interesting it is at the NWA Midwest No Gimmicks needed event.This is the promos as well for it.
Ms Chif Vs. Amazing Kong This match is occuring on May 5th. This is a Title Vs. Title match.

Torrie Wilson is improving in the ring and deserves a title shot since she has been in the WWE for 6 years and torrie is the diva who get the least push so she deserves a Women Title

^Torrie Wilson may have improved in the ring, but by far not enough to warrant a title reign. WWE has barely any Talent when it comes to Female Wrestlers on the main Roster. and Torrie Wilson does not fall into that category, she falls into the category of too slowly improving for any push to occur, because by the time she gets to the stage that she can wrestle as well as she should to hold the Title, her Shelf life as a Wrestler will have ended, you can only beat your body up so much befoe it says no more. The Divas in WWE have an even shorter shelf life unless their name is either Mae Young or Fabulous Moolah.

Have you seen Amazing Kong, holy shit. I like MsChif, but I don't think she really stands a chance against this woman, unless she hits a well placed Desecrator.
Kong is all power, but I think she is pretty agaile for someone her size. 5' 10 220 lbs

^Torrie Wilson may have improved in the ring, but by far not enough to warrant a title reign. WWE has barely any Talent when it comes to Female Wrestlers on the main Roster. and Torrie Wilson does not fall into that category, she falls into the category of too slowly improving for any push to occur, because by the time she gets to the stage that she can wrestle as well as she should to hold the Title, her Shelf life as a Wrestler will have ended, you can only beat your body up so much befoe it says no more. The Divas in WWE have an even shorter shelf life unless their name is either Mae Young or Fabulous Moolah.

Maybe not Shadow, Ivory is 46 and still wrestles just as good as she did whn she was younger. She resently beat Rebecca Knox, one of the best female grapplers in the world, and took her Supergirl title.

i WOULD LIKE TO SEE JAPANEESE FEMALE WRESLERS IN THE WWE

^ wow I justed warned you about adding more to your posts

And no, I would not like to see Japanese women wrestlers in WWE, solely for the reason that they will be downgraded and become mere shells of their former selves, I would , however, like to see more Japanese women in ROH and SHIMMER, but not WWE.

I think women wrestling can suffice. Just not in the WWE because the WWE puts over eye candy more then atheltic ability when it comes to there ''divas''. I think they should get eye candy with in ring ability this way we get our good wrestling and Vince Mcmahon gets his pleasantries. Look at AAA and TNA. They have some good women wrestlers that look good. For example, TNA has Christy Hemme. WWE had her but they let her get away. Now AAA have womens that wrestle other men sometimes. I tune in sometimes on Saturdays and Sundays. I dont know there names since its in en espanol but WWE should try and sign some of them because some of them look good and can wrestle which could fit the description of a perfect diva for WWE.

The Names should be able to be heard. Try going onto their website I think they have a Roster section, Im not sure, but either CMLL or AAA have an english version of their site. Check out the Websites to try and find the stuff.

Did anybody here use to watch WOW(Women Of Wrestling)? I think it ended in 2001/02, i use to watch it some Saturday nights and thought it was pretty good but then again i was only 13. I think the last champion on WOW was Danger and I was amazed WWE never tried to get her to sign a contract b/c she was a great womens wrestler from what I can remember and the best heel as well. I also remember a very large woman named Thug and she was a real badass lol. What ever happened to these women? Are they still wrestling today in other promotions?

I watched that show as well, my favorite was Riot. While I know WOW closed after one season, I think they are trying to make a comeback, but I could be wrong.

While I was a fan of the show, as WOW had their fair share of talented women, they also had their fair share of rookie superstars that seemed very green in the ring.

IMO, if you want to see women's wrestling at its best, then watch SHIMMER or ARSION. WOW had its moments, but as you can see by their lack of a promotion, they just couldn't get themselves over enough.

ChickFight 9 results
(6 July 2007)

Due to the injury she suffered the night before, The Sweet Saraya was unable to compete in her first round match, and The Amazing Kong recieved a bye into the semi-final.

Blue Nikita defeated Jetta in the first quarter final.

The second quarter-final between Skye and Bubbles went to a no contest after Cheerleader Melissa interrupted and destroyed both women, several Chickfight/RQW staff and Ashe, who was there to support the show, recieved a nasty low blow and a vertebreaker as he went to Skye's and Bubble's aid.

Eden Black defeated 'Da Essex Gurl' Jade in the third quarter final. Due to Skye and Bubbles being destroyed by Melissa, and no clear winner emerging from the match itself, neither were able to compete in the semi-final, giving Black a bye into the final.

The Amazing Kong defeated Blue Nikita to reach the final.

Transatlantic Womens Champion Cheerleader Melissa and RQW Champion Wesna went to a 45 minute draw in a brutal affair which saw them head outside onto the streets of Orpington, and generally batter each other senseless.

The Amazing Kong defeated Eden Black with The Amazing Press to become the winner of ChickFight 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back