• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Womens Wrestling Mini Forum

Should we have a mini forum for the ladies of wrestling

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Who here thinks we should have one. With the recent popularity of Womens Wrestling on here I think it would get alot of traffic. I could see more posters joining the forum because of it. From Moolah to Trish to Beth Phoenix. So many discussions could take place. I'd be willing to help organize it with a few other posters like Falkon,NSL,etc. What do you guys think. For or against?

I'm not against the idea, but I don't think it would succeed.

MMA has it's own section, and has only seen any real traffic since jmt took over as mod. Women's wrestling isn't close to that level, so not even an accredited mod could make it worth while right now...

We've tried this before and it really didn't work. I can't imagine why this time would be any different.

I'm not against the idea, but I don't think it would succeed.

MMA has it's own section, and has only seen any real traffic since jmt took over as mod. Women's wrestling isn't close to that level, so not even an accredited mod could make it worth while right now...

But this is a pro wrestling forum not an mma forum. I'd expect something thats a large part of pro wrestling like the womens division to succeed more than an entirely different avenue of entertainment like MMA.

We've tried this before and it really didn't work. I can't imagine why this time would be any different.

When

The percentage of posters who are vocal about women's wrestling is less than 1% it just wouldn't work. Besides the only person i can see modding it is Ech and I Don't see himn on that often

Basically, it would be me & Rebecca debating to our hearts content with posts by Echelon, ST, Deej, M_F & others.

Im in for it (suprise), but I dont see it happening as of yet. I would love to have one though :D

A few weeks ago with Swax. He wanted one of these two and we said it likely wouldn't work. We went with two stickied threads and they failed. The interest just isn't there. Also, we have far too many subforums already.

swax didnt do anything to promote the threads... if you go back to the original diva's one, I was making discussion. Echelon & me tried, but it went a little hazy :(

As for the KO's, I dont know what happened.

rejected.gif

swax didnt do anything to promote the threads... if you go back to the original diva's one, I was making discussion. Echelon & me tried, but it went a little hazy :(

As for the KO's, I dont know what happened.

The best thing to do, is just start threads as news happens with them (women's wrestlers), and keep discussion going in threads started by others. You can also go into the Old School section, and either start threads on past wrestlers, or even take a shot at posting them in the HOF Worthy sub-forum. I'm sure Trish and Lita would be great for discussion, if they haven't been done already...

Just make threads in the relevant sections.

The best thing to do, is just start threads as news happens with them (women's wrestlers), and keep discussion going in threads started by others. You can also go into the Old School section, and either start threads on past wrestlers, or even take a shot at posting them in the HOF Worthy sub-forum. I'm sure Trish and Lita would be great for discussion, if they haven't been done already...

^^ This = This:

Just make threads in the relevant sections.

So why isn't MMA in the Sports Stadium? MMA is a sport, why has it got its own mini forum? As someone said, it got traffic with jmt... womens wrestling sub forum can get traffic with someone like jmt.

MMA isn't in the sports section because it's a huge phenomenon that has a lot of fans and followers on here. Women's wrestling has like 4 real fans here. If the posting warrants it, then it might happen.

I am in support of the idea, but I will not push for it as of yet though... need to convert people or make lively discussions with the other regulars.

So why isn't MMA in the Sports Stadium? MMA is a sport, why has it got its own mini forum? As someone said, it got traffic with jmt... womens wrestling sub forum can get traffic with someone like jmt.

No, it couldn't. There's no 1 person that has the potential to be named mod of that section, and it's not as popular as MMA.

MMA isn't in the sports section because it's a huge phenomenon that has a lot of fans and followers on here. Women's wrestling has like 4 real fans here. If the posting warrants it, then it might happen.

If we couldn't drum up enough support for a simple tournament, then we won't get enough for a whole section.

It's not like the general WWE & TNA sections are booming with women's wrestling threads...so I don't really see the need.

A few weeks ago with Swax. He wanted one of these two and we said it likely wouldn't work. We went with two stickied threads and they failed. The interest just isn't there. Also, we have far too many subforums already.

Well to be fair his threads were awful, and largely consisted of nothing but praising and hyping the failure that is Gail Kim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back