WM 26 hypothetical scenario

raptorsfan4life

Dark Match Winner
I know that this will be as likely as me being the next big thing in the wwe but i was just wondering how it would go down if it happened. Let's assume that the rock, austin and hogan all agree to come back for one night with decent build-up.... I was just thinking that it would be rock vs cena and austin vs hogan if it happened.... and lets say that taker and hbk have officially announced that they will retire after wm 26.... so what would you market as the official last card of the night? Would it be austin & hogan because of their contributions? Or maybe rock and Cena due to their popularity? Or maybe Shawn cause he can work a great match? Or taker cause he is wrestlemania pretty much.... Just wondering how you would work the scenario?

I doubt anything would be able to follow Austin vs. Hogan, but I wouldn't put it on last. I'd have it in the middle of the card. Probably straight after the Undertaker or HBK one. People will react as usual for those two, but they'd still be able to find the energy for a huge match like Austin vs. Hogan.

I suppose I'd have Cena & Rock on last, purley because he'll still be with the company after this hypothetical show.

I'd put the Santino Marella vs Shelton Benjamin WWE title match on last. Imagine the uproar if that was ever the case?

Still, WrestleMania should always close out with a title match. Just there would need to be three really, really shit matches, and I mean diva battle royale shit, to put on after each of them matches you have listed so people get a break in between their cheering and making sure they are not dead at the end of the night.

I would put Austin vs. Hogan as the dark match before the show because there would be very few things sadder then the man with the bad neck and the man with the bad... everything that can barely walk trying to not hurt themselves in a match that couldn't end because either man would put the other over.

As far as Rock vs. Cena I could care less where this punch fest would go on a card, put it at the 9 o'clock hour so I can watch Family Guy instead and don't have to see the two of them out play to the crowd each other.

Book HBK vs. Mysterio for Shawn's fairwell. HBK said he never got to face Mysterio one on one, except that he did on the Eddie tribute show, so give this match to send him on his way.

If it's Undertaker's last night make him earn the last entry in the streak. Get as many past mania opponents as they can and have Taker run the gauntlet.

And for the love of God finally give Jericho or Benjamin the MITB i'm so tired of seeing them in the match and getting screwed over.

snowdogg, well said. absolutely right. hogan and austin, even if they were both healthy, have absolute no chemistry to be in the ring together. wouldn't make sense for them to go at it. i'd like to see another undertaker vs. hogan tho. alittle rematch. not the one when undertaker was american bad ass, but early in his career when he first beat hogan for the title, thanks to ric flair laying the chair down in the ring, with a tombstone subsequently following.

i got one better have cena go into wm26 as champion and face taker correct me if i'm wrong i don't think cena and taker ever faced off before but have taker beat cena for the belt and retire think about it taker goes out undefeated and a chanpion and he'll be in the hof class for wm27

i got one better have cena go into wm26 as champion and face taker correct me if i'm wrong i don't think cena and taker ever faced off before but have taker beat cena for the belt and retire think about it taker goes out undefeated and a chanpion and he'll be in the hof class for wm27

They have faced off. Back in 03 with Takers bad ass gimmick and Cenas Vanella Ice gimmick. Most recently they had a 1 on 1 match on a Raw (yah I know) in 06, and a tag team match against each other at No Way Out 07.

I do like this idea though. Of course I hope Taker doesnt retire in less then a year!

Possible Matches for WM26

Main Event Possibilities (Set of Four)

Rock w/Austin in his corner vs John Cena w/Hulk Hogan in his corner
Special Guest Ref-Ric Flair (Cena's Heel Turn)

Edge vs. Shawn Micheals (World Title)-if Shawn loses he retires

Batista vs Undertaker vs HHH vs. Randy Orton (WWE title) Fatal Four way

Christian vs CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy (ECW title)

Beth P vs Melina vs Michelle vs Maryse vs Natayla N vs Gail Gim (Elimination Match )

Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin vs Rey Mysterio (IC)

Miz vs Morrison (Hair cut Match)

Matt/Jeff Hardy vs Khali /Kane vs Big Show/Mike Knox vs vs Finaly/Vladmir Kolov vs vs Umaga/Mark Henry Colons (Unifed Tag Championship)

MITB

Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibase
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth
Evan Bourne
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith

20 Man Battle Royal (Pre Show)

too many VS VS VS the Rock w/Austin is never coming back, Flair maybe but he is cheap(F he is in ROW now), try thinking about kisses( keep it simple stupid)

MSD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back