Without looking it up....

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Put a name beside each quote/song lyric naming who is famous for saying it.

Music is a safe kind of high.

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous, here we are now, entertain us.

If you wanna get down, get down on the ground, cocaine.

Marilyn Monroe wasn't even her real name, Charles Manson isn't his real name, and now, I'm taking that to be my real name. But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best.

We live in a society of victimization, where people are much more comfortable being victimized than actually standing up for themselves.

The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at.

Hey hey momma, say the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.

Blake said that the body was the soul's prison unless the five senses are fully developed and open. He considered the senses the 'windows of the soul.' When sex involves all the senses intensely, it can be like a mystical experence

I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments

People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend

Where's your will to be weird

Music is a safe kind of high. -- Hendrix

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to. -- Hendrix

With the lights out, it's less dangerous, here we are now, entertain us. -- ???

If you wanna get down, get down on the ground, cocaine. -- Clapton, Cocaine

Marilyn Monroe wasn't even her real name, Charles Manson isn't his real name, and now, I'm taking that to be my real name. But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best. -- Marilyn Manson

We live in a society of victimization, where people are much more comfortable being victimized than actually standing up for themselves. -- Marilyn Manson

The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at. -- ???

Hey hey momma, say the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. -- Robert Plant, Led Zeppelin Black Dog ???

Blake said that the body was the soul's prison unless the five senses are fully developed and open. He considered the senses the 'windows of the soul.' When sex involves all the senses intensely, it can be like a mystical experence. -- ???

I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments. -- Jim Morrison

People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend. -- ???

Where's your will to be weird ? -- ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back