With these men, I would walk into the mouth of hell...

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
to fight the devil. sick quote.

If you were going into a crazy situation, a bar fight, dark alley, what have you. Invading a nest of terrorists. Who from the forum do you bring with you??

I take IC25, FTS, and Liger. Big fuckers, IC can wrestle, and Liger knows martial arts. We would own that fucking bar or alley by the end of that shit.

Norcal and Sly. I pay for everything, Norcal does the fighting, Sly negotiates the terms of surrender.

IC looks big in the pics with NorCal so I have those guys with me. I think Wes said he was a big black guy, so I have him too. People are scared of large black men, so I could use that fear to my advantage.

I saw a gay friend of mine fight a thugged out mofo and my little princess (that's what I call him) whipped his ass. M_F is in.

And I would do everything in my power to keep blood off your Uggs.

We could use M_F as a weapon.

No I mean, literally pick him up, and swing him around like a club, striking down or enemies with his body.

MF, your in.

I'd bring Gunnz too. If his wife is the beast he says she is, and he's still alive, then a bar fight is his terrain.

Yea, id be down to bring Gunnz. becuase that ma'fucker is nuts. Although with him, I doubt the element of suprise would be on our side.

And you don't bring your go to guy? I'd be the one that would confuse whoever we're fighting and the muscles could come in and make the save.

See the way he talks, Gunnz is like me, in that he has very little to live for. You need people like that in situations such as this.

I'd quote your last two messages, but we'll just say that guys with nothing to live for and everything to live for seem to mix well as a gang of hoodlums.

Plus, the tats and size would attract at least one guys girlfriend, so it's not like we'd have to look for the fight.

Jake, Sam, Becca, M_F, TM, Sparky, Rusty, Marquis, Mattmoses, ED, Tdigle, Luther hull, Tim, Kb, Norcal, IC25. And wed just jump the douches.

Represent

Milk[lw];959810 said:
Jake, Sam, Becca, M_F, TM, Sparky, Rusty, Marquis, Mattmoses, ED, Tdigle, Luther hull, Tim, Kb, Norcal, IC25. And wed just jump the douches.

Represent

Bro, I'm 6" 2" 260-270 pretty flexible, agile, and quick, especially for my size. I used to a bouncer, I trained with a boxer, and have a bona fide mean streak. Pick me too!!! Pick me! Pick me!!

I saw a gay friend of mine fight a thugged out mofo and my little princess (that's what I call him) whipped his ass. M_F is in.

And I would do everything in my power to keep blood off your Uggs.

hahah thanks for assuring the uggs wouldn't get harmed :)
And while I'm no Norcal, I run alot, and am quick. I would be able to claw their eyes out or something. I'm a feirce bitch when I'm angry. I would bitch slap them so hard they wouldn't no what was going.

And I would take Norcal, Hammy, and Jammy with me to a fight. Norcal could beat the bad guys, while the three of us watch and talk about Norcals muscles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back