• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wish me luck....

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
I find out at three o'clock today if I am going to be the property manager for a certain investment company here in town.

They made me an offer, and in true Jew form, I countered it, telling them that their offer was not enough more than I was making to leave a job I enjoy. They called and told me to wait until today to find out if my offer was accepted.

I got everything I wanted.

I'm not sure yet when I start, but I won't be on as much during the day, but moreso at night.

I love my current job. But this job came with more money and a housing stipend. I was getting a shitload more when it was offered, I just negotiated even more.

Not greedy. I am working for a business that is trying to make a profit. That means they are going to offer me less than they can afford to pay me. It only makes sense to negotiate. Negotiation is part of my job. I figured they'd probably like my doing it to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back