Will you read Wrestlemania spoilers/dirtsheets this year?

ITALIAN NYC

Getting Noticed By Management
Simple question, will you check wrestlezone this week to see what might happen or do you steer clear from clicking the links this week?

I personally always check out whats going to happen all year long except for this week. I usually never check out the dirt sheets for Mania. I dont wanna know anything that might happen this year. So do you guys check to see what might happen , or do you steer clear?

If it's anything from Dave Meltzer, I laugh at it.

Anything else, nope. I won't be reading any spoiler's. Becuase there won't be any spoiler's to read. Unless a wrestler is making a return or run in at the show we don't know about, their probably be no spoiler's.

The spoilers for Wrestlemania are very hit or miss. Usually WWE keep surprises very close to themselves for Wrestlemania, but a lot of people are already guessing about what could happen. Examples are Christian turning heel and costing Edge the World Heavyweight Championship, The Rock costing Cena the WWE Championship or I have an idea that Sin Cara might make an appearence.

Spoilers will probably all be speculating about the same things.

im so excited about mania this week that it'll be hard to stay away from wrestling sites lol

i agree that it would be more fun to watch the show without having ready any spoilers tho.

I will NOT be reading any possible spoilers regarding Wrestlemania. Firstly because they usually are not accurate, secondly because spoilers ruin the overall experience of watching the actual show. I do have plans to be watching Mania so there is no reason why I would want to have prequisite on what could happen. I think that it personally shows a lack of disiline if you must know what will happen before hand. Enjoy the show and do not read spoilers if you truly want to be happy with the show.

Worst line possible "Yeah this Mania was so predictable, I read what was going to happen a week before."

Fuck yeah I'll read them, just to get a good laugh. They're always way off so it's fun to just sit back and laugh at all of these "insiders" that supposedly have access to the goings on backstage.

Remember how JBL was supposed to retire with the Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania 25? Oh what an amazing sight it was when the exact opposite of the actually happened when he got squashed, lost the belt to Rey, and quit.

What about the blown up ideas that were shoe ins this year? Christian WILL be added to the World Heavyweight Title match huh? Kane, Show, Kofi, & Christian were going to take on The Corre? Kelly Kelly to turn heel? Pffftt! Fuck off with your "insider" bullshit.

Dirtsheets are hilarious, so I won't be avoiding them this year.

No i will not; i try to not read spoilers for any PPV to be honest. Sometimes i regret even finding spoiler sites, because when i see the "spoiler" tag on a post on the front page, i just feel like I need to know and i can't help myself, but that's really just self control. :p Lol.

Nah, even though most of the time they are full of shit, I don't know how many spoilers I read that said after WrestleMania 23, Batista was advertised as the WHC afterwards, but still, I would not want to read something that was right, only for me to think it was wrong and then watch WrestleMania and have that happen and not be suprised about it since it was already in my head so I will be avoiding the spoiler articles.

I'll still read articles which are superstar interviews and stuff but just not the spoiler articles.

Spoilers are 90% WRONG! If they were correct we would be seeing Undertaker vs. Sting.. Lol something I knew would never happen.

The most we will get is whose gonna perform and whatnot.

No way will I be looking at spoilers as this is different to an episode of NXT which I'm not gonna watch. This is Wrestlemania. Plus you have some matches which people are undecided and confused as to who would win (Cena/Miz, Taker/HHH) so why spoil the fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back