• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will WWE ever rebuild its tag team division?

Heres A Quik Thought Since The Weecw And Raw/sd Are All In Eahc Other Spot Light Why Not, Merge Alll Tag Team Itles Into A Grand Top Prize That Would Be Ablt To Be Transferred Or Deffended In Every Show, Mondays, Raw, Tuesday Ecw And Fridays On Sd This Way The Greater And Stronger Teams Would Collide And No One Is Left Behind And Thus The Division Can Hold Value And Domination Over All The Brands As Well As Ultimately Be A Wwe Interpromotional Title At Pay Per Views

in the last few months WWE has made a serious attempt to rebuild the division, without resorting to the Hardyz... that is for when the division is back.. Look at these teams:-

The Hooliganz
Pitbulls
Idol &
The Highlanders
Spirit Squad
Duggan and Eugene
Cryme Time

Potentially the New British Bulldogs as well... if they go with that idea of Smith and Burchill... you have a potentially vibrant division,

they are building it back up again. cryme tyme coming in, also smackdown has a pretty solid tag team division, plus the hardy boys going to join up again (one of these days). looks like things are on the up and up

at the moment they are imprving the rag division

raw
Highlanders
Spirt sqauad
hass/Viscera
Madach/Cade
& the new tag team who made a promo on raw this week

smackdown
Pitbulls
London/kendrix
school geeks

Taker1989 said:
at the moment they are imprving the rag division

raw
Highlanders
Spirt sqauad
hass/Viscera
Madach/Cade
& the new tag team who made a promo on raw this week

smackdown
Pitbulls
London/kendrix
school geeks

actually the spirit squad will be disbanded most likely as soon as unforgiven.

Cryme Tyme is your #1 Tag Team.

Highlander will win the titles then i see them feuding with Cryme tyme by Survivor Series.

If they formed 1 roster then they would have much more possibilities

BoD
Hardy Boyz
Highlanders
Brian Kendrick and Paul London
Pitbulls
Cryme Tyme
Skool geekz or wteva dey r

They should get rid of the 2 rosters and form 1 that appears on both shows

Out of the billion threads to bump regarding the tag team division in the WWE I bumped this one because it was the most active.

DX, Rated RKO, The Hardyz, The Words Greatest Tag Team, The Highlanders, Cryme Tyme, (maybe, MNM), (whatever part of the Spirit Squad is staying together), Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, is a lot better than what the tag team division once was. Also Eddie Colon is comming to the WWE and if you seen this guy wrestle he is something special. He is very popular in WWC and he's the brother of Carlito. They might even form a tag-team which would add to the revamped division. I think that this is much better than the tag team division we were watching months ago. Of course this is assuming that the Hardy's are together for good, Hass and Benjamin are together for good, MNM is reuniting, and Carlito and Eddie tag up.

I don't know if I'm the only one who was pleased to see the WGTT get back in the saddle, but damn it was good seeing a credible tag team on RAW once again. I missed their timing, high-impact maneuvers, creativity, and sheer crispness in the ring. Hell, they can't find anything worthwhile to do with Haas and Benjamin separately, so I say put 'em back together and let them spearhead a tag scene rebirth. Benjamin's mafia kick almost made me choke on my dinner. It would've done Barbarian AND Masa Chono proud.

WWE should reform The Hardy Boys and MNM full time. Move Matt Hardy and Joey Mecury to RAW. Send the Highlanders to Smackdown since their is a shortage of face tagteams in that brand.

Heres the tag divison

RAW
D-X
Rated RKO
Cryme Tyme
Cade and Murdoch
World's Greatest Tag Team
The Hardys
MNM

Smackdown
London and Kendrick
Teachers Pets
Gymmini Twins
Duce and Domino
Highlanders
Funaki and Scotty To Hotty

I don't know if I'm the only one who was pleased to see the WGTT get back in the saddle, but damn it was good seeing a credible tag team on RAW once again. I missed their timing, high-impact maneuvers, creativity, and sheer crispness in the ring. Hell, they can't find anything worthwhile to do with Haas and Benjamin separately, so I say put 'em back together and let them spearhead a tag scene rebirth. Benjamin's mafia kick almost made me choke on my dinner. It would've done Barbarian AND Masa Chono proud.

They work so great together and they're awesome in the ring. Very talented guys and I think that was the best match of the night. I'm also a huge fan of the highlanders because I remember watching them the night after wrestlemania when I went to raw. They performed on heat and had everyone on the edge of their seat with how good they were. (still didn't get the biggest pop of the night which went to Goldust! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back